koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
im using online version on firefox lilly shop not working i bought robin demon reset it didnt work then bought dan memory eraser and still cant find dan he just disappered

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
im using online version on firefox lilly shop not working i bought robin demon reset it didnt work then bought dan memory eraser and still cant find dan he just disappered
Robins memory can't be reset if you turned him into a demon unless you take him to Kay to be "purged" by angels. Dan should be in the computer room during the day.

koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
Robins memory can't be reset if you turned him into a demon unless you take him to Kay to be "purged" by angels. Dan should be in the computer room during the day.
i was wrong about robin but dan isnt anywhere and buying memory eraser for him dose nothing

Reactions: DriKidu

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Where the hell is Charlotte's crew? I've been searching everywhere
Charlotte and her students should be in the gym if that's what you referring to. You need to get help from either Gou or Cassandra to access them.
i was wrong about robin but dan isnt anywhere and buying memory eraser for him dose nothing
Try using the game console to enable him again and see if that works.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
ya that didnt work im just going restart but when he disappeared was after i unsnaped him during in town bj
You can restart him alone by using the new name cheat, there's a button beneath characters I use as a last resort for when characters break in weird ways.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Yeah, but HOW do I progress with Bay besides him leaving the room to go do something?
That should be all you need to do, could you send me your save? Maybe there's a glitch happening somewhere, or I'm forgetting something obvious

Star_System

May 20, 2017
So now that the GitHub page for this game is down, anyone remembers the welcome phrase that's needed for an achievement?

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes