Nilaykbye

May 28, 2022
"Maybe you should check in on someone else until this he's available. Maybe there's someone who could help him with the computer?"
I got stuck here w Dan, what to do?

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
"Maybe you should check in on someone else until this he's available. Maybe there's someone who could help him with the computer?"
I got stuck here w Dan, what to do?
Do some of Tia's route until she black mails you into hypnotizing her.

nefernefer

Feb 9, 2021
Hey NoodleJacuzzi! Are you OK? You went silent for a month. Is somthing the matter?

View attachment 408470

Overview:
Hentai University follows you, a hypnotist recently employed as a student-councilor for the local university, going around the town and getting sexually involved with people from both the university itself and the surrounding town. The characters are taken from CG sets by artists like Oreteki18kin, Nagi Ichi, and Enomshima Iki. This game can be played in-browser and does include a mobile version.

The game is currently unfinished, but there is still a large amount of content to unlock. Any feedback you can provide is appreciated!
You can find an up-to-date list of the game's cheat codes .
Interested in adding your own character, or installing ones made by other fans? Find a tutorial on making/load mods .

Thread Updated: 2023-04-02
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developers: NoodleJacuzzi: - - - F95Zone - & CryptoGreek: - F95Zone
Censored: Yes
Version: 29
Language: English
Other Games: Human Alteration App - Bitch Medicenter - Rainy DayZ - Anomaly Vault
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - -
Update only: - MEGA - -

Extras: - - Saves
View attachment 1363794 View attachment 1363796 View attachment 1363797 View attachment 1363798 View attachment 1363799 View attachment 1363800 View attachment 1363801 View attachment 1363802 View attachment 1363803 View attachment 1363804

slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019
Hey NoodleJacuzzi! Are you OK? You went silent for a month. Is somthing the matter?
There's a new Patreon post up today, and he's pretty active in the Discord. If you want more regular updates, I'd recommend hanging out there, instead of this thread which mostly just gets busy around updates. (Which is also true of the Discord, but not quite as much.)

Reactions: nefernefer

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019

v30 is out!

Changelog:

--- New Content:
New content for Eva Rose, adding new scenes and her ending. As a heads up, I wrote part of the ending delirious from my ear infection and part of it while on some pain meds, so...
New content for Abba, her repeat scenes have text and dialogue, you can reset her by a bit at max obedience to see everything, and she has a secret scene for dropping to level 1.
New content for Lily, an option to start the new stuff will appear at the bottom of her shop when you've finished Abba.
New Characters: Bellamy and Remy, the carnivore content for the update, they have no special requirements. There's some 1 on 1 stuff between them but if you don't watch any of the videos at Bellamy's house then it'll disable any content that doesn't feature you, the player, participating.

--- Bugfixes:
Re-added the player stats to the logbook, sorry about that!
You can no longer end up with negative money from riding the bus. If you don't have enough, the ride is just free because I'm too lazy to code a rejection message.
Fixed some broken achievement frames that weren't sparkling
Fixed some issues with the Royalty CSS schema.
Fixed an issue where some people were getting NaN in Lily's shop.
Fixed some broken image locations at Kay's second church.

--- Other Changes:
Added an option to ride the bus into the small town to the map screen, and added the option to ride back to the city in the evening.
Redirected the index link in the achievement list.
Added achievements to Lily, Eva, and Abba.

Sorry for the delay!

The lily ending was kinda last-minute. I'm not totally set on how I want to wrap her up. I was thinking I'd add alternate dialogue to her repeat purchase scenes, have her wear the dress all the time, and have a custom status message after getting her 'ending', since she's the dedicated 4th wall-breaking character. As of now she just gives you a huge discount on all her goods.
With this release HU will be going on break as July will be focused more on Human Alteration App and another game I've been working on. Hope you'll enjoy them!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HentaiUniversity-V30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
With the new update, I can't get Tia to help fix the computers for Dan anymore, even after a reset.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes