RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

devilspayback

May 21, 2021
I think update 11 should be releasing soon. Any rough estimates on when this game will be completed? And will it have a included Walkthrough like the other games?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think update 11 should be releasing soon. Any rough estimates on when this game will be completed? And will it have a included Walkthrough like the other games?
Update 11 is not releasing soon, it's got another two weeks before it releases unless someone leaks it first. There is no rough estimate as to when the game is complete but it is a little over halfway done. It has a walkthrough included though it is not really necessary.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Update 11 is not releasing soon, it's got another two weeks before it releases unless someone leaks it first. There is no rough estimate as to when the game is complete but it is a little over halfway done. It has a walkthrough included though it is not really necessary.
Is it going to be longer than the previous game? To me, the second half of the game, mainly the side quests and scenes in general seemed to really drag on more and more. Towards the end, reading sex scenes felt like a chore and was activelly waiting for non h story and dialogue. Maybe its because I played it in just a couple of days.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
the second half of the game, mainly the side quests and scenes in general seemed to really drag on more and more. Towards the end, reading sex scenes felt like a chore and was activelly waiting for non h story and dialogue. Maybe its because I played it in just a couple of days.
I didnt even read it, the high elf was just so boring I kept pressing ctrl, even that was boring:sleep:

Reactions: bucefala

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
With HC2 I too stopped reading in that last part of the game. The slow build up to the corruption was great, but I do think it went a bit long near the end. But thats really just personal taste.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I didnt even read it, the high elf was just so boring I kept pressing ctrl, even that was boring:sleep:
I found her scenes and later side quests the most long and boring too. Maybe Im just not that into toys, but that one where you go with them to another city is really long, with scenes everywhere, on the ride there, during the presentation, at night a huge one, during the ride back.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I think the problem is that at one point you have to choose between plot and sex scenes.
You either move the story constantly forward at the same pace.
Or you slow down to add more sex scenes once they agree to sex. The corruption stage and the story itself don't really advance but we as the players get a variety of scenes.

In the end it needs to be a balance between those two. I would neither want to see lots of potential hot scenes skipped nor do i want to have 10 updates with no character/story progress whatsover.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
With HC2 I too stopped reading in that last part of the game. The slow build up to the corruption was great, but I do think it went a bit long near the end. But thats really just personal taste.
It probably feels that way because every new update has to have enough content to warrant playing it and staying a Patron. The game could be shorter and have a better pace, but putting out regular updates would feel like you're only seeing a couple short scenes every few months.

Reactions: LordFrz

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is it going to be longer than the previous game? To me, the second half of the game, mainly the side quests and scenes in general seemed to really drag on more and more. Towards the end, reading sex scenes felt like a chore and was activelly waiting for non h story and dialogue. Maybe its because I played it in just a couple of days.
I can't answer that but given the fact that HC2 was a good amount longer than HC1, and the fact that HC2 had 16 updates while HC3 is already at update 11 indicates that it will be somewhat longer though only N_Taii can say by how much.

I don't disagree about HC2 dragging near the end. After a certain point it did become repetitive since it was pretty much just Noa going somewhere with another character and somehow not noticing his mom, sister, or his best friend's girlfriend having sex in his immediate vicinity. That got recycled for a few plot lines before a couple updates just shat on him nonstop for no real reason other than to make him look bad. With the requisite Deus Ex Machina ending tying things up. So far I think HC3 has done a way better job with the corruption than HC2 did which leads me to believe that it'll feel like less of a slog later in the game. Leto is less passive than Noa and Casio were and has an actual romantic relationship with the female lead. N_Taii's work has improved with each entry in the series so I'm not going to worry about it dragging until it drags.

My only real complaints at this stage are my dislike for Haylen and Lily's partners. Haylen's partner is a generic horny young man and Lily's partner is her boss and kind of intrudes on the Duke's energy a bit since they're both middle aged men taking advantage of young women that can't really resist.

Last edited:

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I'm definitely curious to see how the pacing turns out for Leto's story compared to previous games, because it feels like he is being set up with a bit more agency at the moment compared to how literally everything in the world was working against Noah to make him completely helpless and ineffectual. But that could still easily change as the corruption progresses, since it has only just started in earnest at this point, so I'm holding my breath that we won't get multiple updates of him moping around while the scenes spiral into increasingly specific fetishes that deliver diminishing returns for the actual NTR.

My only real complaints at this stage are my dislike for Haylen and Lily's partners. Haylen's partner is a generic horny young man [...]
With every update that we get more Haylen content, I find myself more and more convinced that making Jazon such a playboy was a huge mistake, because it makes him feel like such a rehash of early- to mid-game Edwyr where you got some lip service exposition about him being a much better fighter than Noah, but the main driving force of his character was almost identical to Jazon's so far: being a compulsive skirt-chaser, and being a ~sex god~ between the sheets with a side-character girlfriend who is introduced specifically to demonstrate that fact to the player.

And that, in the grand scheme of things, the main differences of Jazon being "lazy" or that he's not very strong don't truly matter all that much? Because he's still apparently an Olympic-tier athlete when it comes to sex (as opposed to another version of him that could've been way more selfish) and his weird little scheme in Update 9 with hiring the two thugs to scare Haylen was the only time that his combat prowess has been a factor at all.

Samm777

Mar 12, 2022
I wanted to ask the developer when he plans to introduce other payment methods, or use another platform that makes this possible, I'm a big fan and would like to support and be a member, but my country doesn't allow payment by PayPal

I'm not inclined to play indie game leaks, but this is an old problem

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
I'm definitely curious to see how the pacing turns out for Leto's story compared to previous games, because it feels like he is being set up with a bit more agency at the moment compared to how literally everything in the world was working against Noah to make him completely helpless and ineffectual. But that could still easily change as the corruption progresses, since it has only just started in earnest at this point, so I'm holding my breath that we won't get multiple updates of him moping around while the scenes spiral into increasingly specific fetishes that deliver diminishing returns for the actual NTR.

With every update that we get more Haylen content, I find myself more and more convinced that making Jazon such a playboy was a huge mistake, because it makes him feel like such a rehash of early- to mid-game Edwyr where you got some lip service exposition about him being a much better fighter than Noah, but the main driving force of his character was almost identical to Jazon's so far: being a compulsive skirt-chaser, and being a ~sex god~ between the sheets with a side-character girlfriend who is introduced specifically to demonstrate that fact to the player.

And that, in the grand scheme of things, the main differences of Jazon being "lazy" or that he's not very strong don't truly matter all that much? Because he's still apparently an Olympic-tier athlete when it comes to sex (as opposed to another version of him that could've been way more selfish) and his weird little scheme in Update 9 with hiring the two thugs to scare Haylen was the only time that his combat prowess has been a factor at all.
I kinda like the young horny skirt-chaser archetype. It clashes with Haylen's motherly nun archetype. That said, there could be some other character archetypes that pair well with Haylen. What do you think? What kind of man would you like to corrupt her?

And Lily's route bored me because whats-his-name is already too similar to the Duke. There wasn't enough chemistry or drama to keep me interested.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I just have a really hard time taking Jazon and Haylen seriously. Haylen doesn't come across as someone who would actually put up with a perverted brat like Jazon pestering her nonstop.

Reactions: Miss Y and bucefala

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I kinda like the young horny skirt-chaser archetype. It clashes with Haylen's motherly nun archetype. That said, there could be some other character archetypes that pair well with Haylen. What do you think? What kind of man would you like to corrupt her?
For corruption alone, I think it works fine. Maybe not for me personally because that kind of antagonist doesn't hold much appeal for me at all, but enough to be functional and I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it way more than I would. But specifically for NTR, I think it just falls flat for me because it doesn't have any real thematic connection to Leto's relationship with her. You have the superficial trappings of Jazon feigning naïveté to take advantage of her maternal instincts... but that is undercut so heavily by it being a fake persona that he is barely even trying to maintain most of the time and the fact that he still the one pushing things forward each step in the exact way that the Duke and Ulrod have been.

If it were up to me, I think that I would've made Jazon more of a spoiled, entitled loser. Lean into him being just as inexperienced as Leto, but with a very different temperament and no respect for women — which doesn't magically make them all desperate to jump directly onto his dick, but chases them all away because they can't stand being around such an insufferable asshole. And then have Haylen be the only one who is kind and determined enough to "fix" him by teaching him how to treat women better, only to have that backfire when he turns out to be incapable of any self-improvement and he just drags her down with him in the process. That it isn't some elaborate deception of his, but the result of blind, unwavering persistence wearing Haylen down over time.

Now that I think about it, maybe I'm just little burnt out by the "all according to plan" puppet master progression for NTR being used so many times within the same story.

Reactions: subtitle and JagOvv

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
For corruption alone, I think it works fine. Maybe not for me personally because that kind of antagonist doesn't hold much appeal for me at all, but enough to be functional and I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it way more than I would. But specifically for NTR, I think it just falls flat for me because it doesn't have any real thematic connection to Leto's relationship with her. You have the superficial trappings of Jazon feigning naïveté to take advantage of her maternal instincts... but that is undercut so heavily by it being a fake persona that he is barely even trying to maintain most of the time and the fact that he still the one pushing things forward each step in the exact way that the Duke and Ulrod have been.

If it were up to me, I think that I would've made Jazon more of a spoiled, entitled loser. Lean into him being just as inexperienced as Leto, but with a very different temperament and no respect for women — which doesn't magically make them all desperate to jump directly onto his dick, but chases them all away because they can't stand being around such an insufferable asshole. And then have Haylen be the only one who is kind and determined enough to "fix" him by teaching him how to treat women better, only to have that backfire when he turns out to be incapable of any self-improvement and he just drags her down with him in the process. That it isn't some elaborate deception of his, but the result of blind, unwavering persistence wearing Haylen down over time.

Now that I think about it, maybe I'm just little burnt out by the "all according to plan" puppet master progression for NTR being used so many times within the same story.
Jazon is hardly part of the conspiracy anyway. His uncle said at the secret meeting something along the lines of, "My loser nephew's doing... something. I don't know, he's trying to fuck a nun?"

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Jazon is hardly part of the conspiracy anyway. His uncle said at the secret meeting something along the lines of, "My loser nephew's doing... something. I don't know, he's trying to fuck a nun?"
True, but it's less about whether or not they're all part of the same conspiracy and more that they're all kind of just following the same general story. The Duke is hands on with the corruption of Rose,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and while Jazon may not be part of that ongoing conspiracy he's still got on ongoing plan to get Haylen to put out. The only one who isn't master planning their way into their partner's pants is the magic shop owner... and that's only because Lily is the master planner scheming to get what she wants out of him even if it means letting a guy who's probably twice her age dip his wick.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #211: Looks Like Haylen's Back On The Menu, Boys!

Heya there friends, pals, and mates, how’s it going in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? As is customary for players of a NTR-focused game, I have to wish you a happy belated Valentine’s day!

So, after this very commerc-… *cough*... romantic day, you probably want to know what’s going on with HC3, a game well-known for its pure and untainted romances, right? Well, I’ve started working on Haylen last week, effectively starting her new quest.

With that quest, things are getting more serious. I already had it planned, or at least its most important plot points, but after I sat down to write the details, I came up with something completely different than the original plan. Yup, that’s dev-making for you^^

I’ve finished the first scene of the update (not tested yet) with Naevyr, the other priestess. However, I’ve found myself in a bit of a pickle after I figured I had to reference a previous extra-scene with her or it wouldn’t have made much sense, a scene that obviously not everyone has seen. Still, I tried my best to avoid making the transition between the two scenes confusing, whether you've seen them or not.

As a little bonus, I posted a picture with a new addition to the church that’s coming with the new Haylen side-quest: a confessionary! Although, in the context of HC3, it's more of a place to have a private conversation without being bothered. It might make for some nice scenes/freeroam events.

That’s it for this PoL, I’ll see you again in seven days ; )

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful week!

N_Taii

a4747f78f7f574d6292ac2490b124d77f29e3b0205697aa0110d4a084950beab.jpg

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I will admit, I don't like the fact that one of the scenes from the next update is going to be wasted on the other nun.

Reactions: Racoon_4

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Proof Of Life #212: Sneaky, Sneaky

Heya guys, gals, and other mammals looking at this post, how is it going in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? I've personally been spending the last two hours working, and I'm here to report on that as well as what happened since last Monday.

Another good week of work done. I finished and tested the 1st scene, also finished and tested the 2nd scene, which is a mini-scene that was initially supposed to be merged with the 3rd, and I'm currently working on the 3rd scene, almost halway through it.

The 3rd scene, of which you can take a glimpse in the picture above, is quite a complicated one, especially the visual aspect of it. It's almost two scenes in one, but always with the same characters, and happening at the same time, yet double the animations. Sounds weird, I know, but I don't want to spoil too much so I'll leave it at that for now.

After that, I'm planning on one interlude with a few new maps to progress the story (and add the extra scene) before I make the 4th and last scene of Haylen's fifth quest. As you can see, there should be quite a lot of content for this quest, so I can't promise I'll be able to work on anything else before the release. I might just dedicate the remaining time to add more freeroam events and progress a few mini-stories too. I'll see once I get there, and I promise to let you know in a future PoL too!

That's it for this Monday! I'll see you next week, as usual ; )

N_Taii

49bac06a768c444164a993f25f17196de1aa753407572e06a455bbebb6a0edf3.jpg

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
Proof Of Life #212: Sneaky, Sneaky

Heya guys, gals, and other mammals looking at this post, how is it going in this fine morning/afternoon/evening? I've personally been spending the last two hours working, and I'm here to report on that as well as what happened since last Monday.

Another good week of work done. I finished and tested the 1st scene, also finished and tested the 2nd scene, which is a mini-scene that was initially supposed to be merged with the 3rd, and I'm currently working on the 3rd scene, almost halway through it.

The 3rd scene, of which you can take a glimpse in the picture above, is quite a complicated one, especially the visual aspect of it. It's almost two scenes in one, but always with the same characters, and happening at the same time, yet double the animations. Sounds weird, I know, but I don't want to spoil too much so I'll leave it at that for now.

After that, I'm planning on one interlude with a few new maps to progress the story (and add the extra scene) before I make the 4th and last scene of Haylen's fifth quest. As you can see, there should be quite a lot of content for this quest, so I can't promise I'll be able to work on anything else before the release. I might just dedicate the remaining time to add more freeroam events and progress a few mini-stories too. I'll see once I get there, and I promise to let you know in a future PoL too!

That's it for this Monday! I'll see you next week, as usual ; )

N_Taii

View attachment 3389694
Spoiler some on rose please

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes