RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 13] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Will Duke fall for rose?
Doubtful. The duke is at least twice Rose's age, has spent his entire relationship with her so far coercing her into doing things she does not want to do, he's part of a conspiracy against the government for personal power, he's extremely greedy, a rapist, he manipulates her on a daily basis, has severely curtailed her personal freedoms, and his backstory has been referenced multiple times in ways that contextualize his severely selfish and power hungry nature. Rose may fall for him but the idea of him falling for her seems hard to believe.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
Doubtful. The duke is at least twice Rose's age, has spent his entire relationship with her so far coercing her into doing things she does not want to do, he's part of a conspiracy against the government for personal power, he's extremely greedy, a rapist, he manipulates her on a daily basis, has severely curtailed her personal freedoms, and his backstory has been referenced multiple times in ways that contextualize his severely selfish and power hungry nature. Rose may fall for him but the idea of him falling for her seems hard to believe.
wasn't the Duke associated with Rose's mother, it was shown on a flashback, seen as how they look alike I do kinda see it being possibility

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
1 week more for rose new scene (update 11),gaaaaahhhhh i cant wait for public version need to play soooo badddd

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Rose's scene in the next public update is really only effective because of its context. It's a great scene by itself but the build to it makes it a lot better. I'd rather people experience it without me being all "Rose is whoooore and this is why."

inye59

May 9, 2020
"Rose is whoooore and this is why."
I won't say that Rose is whore. I don't know how her character will unfold yet, as I am only at the very beginning (I have finished the 9th quest). However, she seems more selfish. The Duke appeared to be more concerned about her people than herself when the peacekeepers haven't accepted her as heir. She seemed to care more about not becoming queen than about her land being ravaged by monsters, although I believe he is related to it. On the other hand, he seems to have no idea why this is happening. I can understand why she's only eighteen, but on the other hand, Baldwin the Leper became king at fifteen and won five wars with lesser forces despite being crippled. I guess it's because he wasn't a hero in an erotic RPG! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The way her character plays out, I wanted to see more political struggles between Rose and the Duke, with her always ending on her knees but gaining something in her agenda. I enjoyed how she persuaded the Duke to leave during Leto's award ceremony. I want to see more scenes like that in the future. However, I can't feel her inner struggle as much as I did with Celis, whom I didn't like. Maybe it's because I'm still early in the game.

Reactions: Kutagawa117

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I won't say that Rose is whore. I don't know how her character will unfold yet, as I am only at the very beginning (I have finished the 9th quest). However, she seems more selfish. The Duke appeared to be more concerned about her people than herself when the peacekeepers haven't accepted her as heir. She seemed to care more about not becoming queen than about her land being ravaged by monsters, although I believe he is related to it. On the other hand, he seems to have no idea why this is happening. I can understand why she's only eighteen, but on the other hand, Baldwin the Leper became king at fifteen and won five wars with lesser forces despite being crippled. I guess it's because he wasn't a hero in an erotic RPG! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The way her character plays out, I wanted to see more political struggles between Rose and the Duke, with her always ending on her knees but gaining something in her agenda. I enjoyed how she persuaded the Duke to leave during Leto's award ceremony. I want to see more scenes like that in the future. However, I can't feel her inner struggle as much as I did with Celis, whom I didn't like. Maybe it's because I'm still early in the game.
Oh, you're before the whooore. Wait until you catch up with the current updates and you'll probably agree with me. :p

inye59

May 9, 2020
Oh, you're before the whooore. Wait until you catch up with the current updates and you'll probably agree with me. :p
Wow now you tickle my curiosity. About Rose and Duke would evolve her character toward politics games between her and Duke. She sees what low has become and she says to herself if she has to walk that path at least she would give the best to her people. And then she opens her agenda and legs to gain more and more support and love for her people and for gain more and more political influence and dicks from Duke and other noble(s) with her to be their princess bitch. With scenes likes Leto medal award i mean.I would preferred if Duke was not the big bad guy of the game and we have a good side of him with the honest care of his people and his land the prosperity of the country. Now if it happens to have a hot princess in the process everything is perfect. But(t) with name Van Villain that's not quite possible :KEK::KEK:

inye59

May 9, 2020
I would rather Rose be in a relationship with Duke and Duke will be the next king
Yeah but(t) that is to obvious without plot twist.It will happend in the end but I like when the good guys becomes the villains.
On the other hand she will become miss Van Villain :KEK:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It's certainly a genuine possibility that the end of the NTR route has the Duke ruling the kingdom with Rose, but if it does happen I can't see it being an actual relationship due to the age difference and how he's manipulated her so far.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
It's certainly a genuine possibility that the end of the NTR route has the Duke ruling the kingdom with Rose, but if it does happen I can't see it being an actual relationship due to the age difference and how he's manipulated her so far.
genuine relationships in ntr is like trying to find a brighter hay in a haystack

• Haha
Reactions: inye59

inye59

May 9, 2020
Come on we try to keep the hype up
It will happen at least one of the endings. I wanted more on that N_taii has great talent and potential. And thats why i hope for more than vanilla endings. I mean with that yes it will be ntr with everything it will come with that package, that is not reason for not "built and bolster" the other characters especial the "bad ones".

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Maybe I can see Duke being extremely possessive over Rose? He has to have her as his personal slut. I'd actually like that better than if he pimped her to others.

inye59

May 9, 2020
Maybe I can see Duke being extremely possessive over Rose? He has to have her as his personal slut. I'd actually like that better than if he pimped her to others.
I don't really mind either way. I focus on points that involve more character interaction development. If you've played HC2 ,I guess anyone here has, Remember Edwyr in the forest elf mission? He was awesome! Sure, he had his downs, but he had potential. That is, until the time he manipulated Celis into sleeping with him. Then, he became indifferent.

Reactions: bucefala
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes