4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
When I saw the MC my first thought was actually: "Sidorovich?!?".
I will never forget his smug, condescending, angry pineapple-to-the-face grin. His usual prices help with that too. >:|

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
All I can say is IMPRESSIVE !
Art, writing, and story are all top notch, I really look forward to seeing where the creator goes with this.
Great work, don't let the "I want what I want and I want it now" idiots side-track/pressure you.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Some of the scenes look like they got pulled from VAM. I know I have played them.
i haven't yet looked at VAM, though i see it a lot on my twitter feed. i'm scared of new things because i get easily addicted to creating things...

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Alright, been waiting for this! So glad you are willing to be original and stick to your guns. All your games have been a blast to play, especially J-Files. The fact your MC doesn't look like the same old cookie cutter teenager is a breath of fresh air imo. Keep it up!

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Kind of funny/odd reading through the thread and seeing 90% of the posts shitting on or fanboying over the MC instead of the usual "_____ is best waifu!" arguments in in most other game's threads.

The hell is wrong with y'all?
Can't you be normal for once and get back to talking about the boobs!
I mean the girls. :LOL:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Kind of funny/odd reading through the thread and seeing 90% of the posts shitting on or fanboying over the MC instead of the usual "_____ is best waifu!" arguments in in most other game's threads.

The hell is wrong with y'all?
Can't you be normal for once and get back to talking about the boobs!
I mean the girls. :LOL:
how can anyone argue about boobs? boobs are awesome. all boobs.

i'd say granny boobs aren't awesome, but i think my first game proved that's not the universal opinion.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Great start - really enjoyed the game and characters thus far.
The text box ..... not to sure I like its placement?
(At least its easy to mod).
i kinda do that because it makes it easier to render images which (shouldn't) hide the good bits in sex scenes. i fucked up with one image, but find it easier to compose this way so nothing gets hidden by the text boxes. :)

it's a personal choice, for sure, but i like to tuck the UI out of the way if possible. it's why i also put the dialogue choices into the text box. so they don't fill up the screen.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes