Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Yes, I am looking to seeing Amber/Vera/Parker together.
Amber/Vera/Parker...poor guy, what will happen to you if these two cougars catch you? :ROFLMAO:

I for one can't wait until MC(Amber) gets Parker and Chloe to have some fun together with her at the same time.:sneaky:
There is hardly any communication between Parker and Chloe, so such a scene would be unexpected, but I support the idea...(y)

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Just need a bit of Parker, bit of Vera and a bit straight and you can choose that option

Thanks, will get on this.
thank you for explaining to whom will be concern , but for me I will never ever choose that option or his path ever, thanks a lot for your optional choices and not forcing actions on the player , thank you.:love:

Reactions: darlic

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 3441849 View attachment 3441850
I think it is ok , She said , they next fought after arguing , so arguing 1st then fought , NO ?!
The reason I thought this was a typo is that, based on the two lines back-to-back, the phrasing in the second image implies that what is happening in the first image is a new thing, otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal. Or there would need to be more emphasis on why this time it's a big deal.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The reason I thought this was a typo is that, based on the two lines back-to-back, the phrasing in the second image implies that what is happening in the first image is a new thing, otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal. Or there would need to be more emphasis on why this time it's a big deal.
OK my friend it is different pov cause imo fought is a big deal than arguing :unsure:, but really definitely without joking you are much better than me in english language as you know it is not my 1st , so , I think our brillient dev is in your side , thank you but do not think to fail me in english lessons test pls.:cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Did anyone suggest you try a different download link? I got a similar virus ping from one link, but a different one downloaded fine.
Thanks, but, I tried all of the links, I'm pretty sure. The full version downloaded without issue. Just something is messed up with the compressed version links.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes