Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Question before downloading since I think the last time i played was the night of the school event.. If the FMC doesn't fuck the stripper, the coach/teacher, skeezy ass Dale (and FMC in those scenes shows how poor a friend she is) or the boss (basing what's been said in the thread), how much actual content is there?

Lesbian stuff is fine, appreciated even, but really want the husband and Parker to be the only guys involved.

Side note.. Any indication of the dad and daughter getting closer at all? Would make an amazing group event if all 4 had a little party and partner swapped all night, or let the two women have fun and the guys just sort of 'fit in' somewhere along the way too. lol.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Any indication of the dad and daughter getting closer at all? Would make an amazing group event if all 4 had a little party and partner swapped all night, or let the two women have fun and the guys just sort of 'fit in' somewhere along the way too. lol.
Only thing I remember is FMC jerking off the dad while telling him how hot the daughter looks, so not much.

I'd like to think we will eventually get a dad/daughter+fmc/son scene but it will be waaay down the line, fmc will probably have to first push the dad/daughter to happen then appeal to the dads cuck nature for fmc/son to be normal in the house.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HerDesire-S2CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: only MILF

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I just like how this has plenty of lesbian scenes and a pure lesbian route that can be taken and does it better than most.
Just found it recently and am annoyed it took me this long to try it. I guess I'm used to mixed route games like these having some form of forced male content or treat the lesbian content as some side feature.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Question before downloading since I think the last time i played was the night of the school event.. If the FMC doesn't fuck the stripper, the coach/teacher, skeezy ass Dale (and FMC in those scenes shows how poor a friend she is) or the boss (basing what's been said in the thread), how much actual content is there?

Lesbian stuff is fine, appreciated even, but really want the husband and Parker to be the only guys involved.

Side note.. Any indication of the dad and daughter getting closer at all? Would make an amazing group event if all 4 had a little party and partner swapped all night, or let the two women have fun and the guys just sort of 'fit in' somewhere along the way too. lol.
There is plenty of content with just the husband, Parker and lesbian.

So far there is nothing between dad and daughter however some future routes have been hinted at.

During a car wash scene she asked her husband if he found the daughter and Sara (coach) attractive hinting at possible future scenes.

There is also a route just opened up between MC, Parker and Vera.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Another great update. Ngl, my fav route is the incest+lesbian route. Just some great times with Mothers and Daughters. We need more games that have a mother as the mc seducing her children. There is another game like this, but the mom and daughter are already in a relationship before the games starts. I like that Amber and Chloe fall for each other during the game not before it.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 222110.png Screenshot 2024-04-22 222359.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So us straight guys that love to watch two hot women go at it, are not normal? :LOL: For me, if you don't like lesbians and you're a straight guy? That's not normal. :LOL: But that's me, it's been one of my biggest kinks for ever and I'm not a young kid. ;)
First mag I ever got my hands on introduced me to the wonders of ladies in lust. Never looked back.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Love this one. Lots of control over a gorgeous female MC's activities. It's one of very few VN's/games I wish I could actually jump into and join in the fun!

Minor issue...
Capture.jpg
;)

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes