2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
hhd-patreon-banner-new-chars.jpg

Overview:
A struggling writer, you just managed to sell a book for enough money to afford a house.
Life in the suburbs promised to be everything you dreamed of in the city: more space, quieter, and
maybe without roommates, it was time to kick start your love life. At thirty-four, you weren't getting any younger.
Everything changed when a young college student responded to your advertisement to sublet one of the open bedrooms.
She was blonde, eighteen, and as you quickly discovered, had a secret desire. As her landlord, you have time and
feel obligated to help her pursue her fantasies, however depraved they might be. After all, when you thought about
kick-starting your love life again, you never imagined it could be so...fulfilling.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2023-03-08
Developer: Big Chungus Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.0.16): - - -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

afterlunch036.png afterlunch049.png bdaydinner016.png burgerlunch060.png dinnerprep016.png hersecret01.png hersecret074.png hersecret084.png hersecret097.png shopping017.png shopping053.png shopping067.png shopping072.png day2backyardsunset07.png sunsetpark018.png

Last edited by a moderator:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
mrbigchungus
what are the planned tags ?
It's on Patreon, surprise! You probably won't like it, just like me.

F solo, M/F, M/F/F, F/F, oral, vaginal, anal, group, squirt, toys, voyeurism, spanking, domination, corruption, humor, first person POV)

Just want to add that the game does look good, the models are beautiful, but there's some tags that as always iam worried, so i'll wait a few updates to see where the game is going. Good luck dev.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's on Patreon, surprise! You probably won't like it, just like me.

F solo, M/F, M/F/F, F/F, oral, vaginal, anal, group, squirt, toys, voyeurism, spanking, domination, corruption, humor, first person POV)
not a fan of a few tags there....but at least ..on the other hand no 3word kink(thank god for that...that it's not or it won't be in game)..so ...yea...I guess...
I'll give it a go though....
Who knows...
EDIT : also thanks for sharing them :D

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes