2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh yeah and your patreon support was going through the roof... when i wrote mine it was 13 now 14... well, whatever floats your boat i guess. Real classy... amigo.
don't bother , he lives in his own cloud...

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Oh yeah and your patreon support was going through the roof... when i wrote mine it was 13 now 14... well, whatever floats your boat i guess. Real classy... amigo.
don't bother , he lives in his own cloud...
I'm sorry for barging in like this - but why are you two bickering in a thread that doesn't even ask for such responses? Let's all try to help the dev get to a better product. If not, go spend time elsewhere. It's really that simple, right? Getting post notifications for things that don't help us all aren't that helpful.

Starting this game now - but it seems to crash on Android on random occassions. I jumped to PC to make sure it doesn't happen, but just wanted to heads up that to the port creator. I'll come back here with a review once I've finished the game, Friend.

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Finished the game, reviewed it and posted. 6/10
Gave feedback directly to Big Chungus on Discord, really hoping those things get picked up for his new game.

All in all, this is best for fap content.
I can really tell the dev was trying hard to turn this into more, but it's just too much of a mixed bag to be.
Had to churn myself to get toward the harem ending, as even sex scenes started to look samey.
It works when you fap and suspend disbelief.

Also, this could have benefitted from more corruption and backstory explaining why the girls are so corruptive.
But then again, the entire world around Chad looks to be - so I stopped trying to make sense of it all.

Really looking forward to his new game as humor seems to have a far bigger role in that one.

Reactions: lolcawk

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Well, i think it's safe to presume that there is a harem ending, right?
The easiest canonical ending in the game is the harem ending; from the Steam achievements, it seems to be more difficult to get one of the individual endings with any of the three love interests, since the game is designed to be easiest for the ending with all three.

Reactions: Vlbc

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Is this game complete or there are more updates to come with endings?
Game is complete, the current endings are as follows:
  • * MC loses earlier in game, has bad thing happen (spoiler)
  • * MC wins game, gets harem ending
  • * MC loves Daisy (blonde), no harem ending; harder but not impossible
  • * MC with Rose (red head); more difficult than the Daisy ending by a factor of two based on the completion stats;
  • * MC with Lily (brunette); same odds as the Rose ending
While I'm not leaving future updates off the table, with the original game ending in Nov, 2022, and then expanded up to the last update with videos instead of frame animation in Dec, 2023...it'll be some time before any additional updates, chief of which is probably updating & improving some of the transitions, since people don't love those.

Thanks for your interest, I appreciate it.

Reactions: imzahai

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
The dialogs are really confusing with this landlord thing.
Those titles are canon or their relationship should be more incestuous, like father, step father or uncle?

(I'm not complaining, just curious)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I think the English version is customizable, and it's been an on-going thing that I need to write better. :) Am working on a rework of both my other games, Horny Holiday and Milfy Cases (MC is in early access, incomplete) due to the regular feedback about how things could be less confusing or written better.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes