2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
It doesn't work. It's buggy
I read a previous comment and it seems to work by deleting the scripts.rpa

Delete script.rpa file
Copy the files to the game folder
(xxx /Herheartsdesire-1.08-pc-compressed/ game)

Start a new game

This is all enjoy the game

The mod was created on a compressed version of the game.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Now I'm wondering if it's worth my time / effort to make a mod (or revisit the Lily / Rose scores for their endings) since the only thing that's "hard," in the game is getting those two endings instead of the Harem or Daisy ending. Hm.
Please do it :love:

Reactions: AlexMpog

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Delete script.rpa file <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy the files to the game folder
(xxx /Herheartsdesire-1.08-pc-compressed/ game)
[snip]
Isn't it scripts.rpa (not script.rpa) ? ...........................................^

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Delete "scripts.rpa". There is no "script.rpa" file, if you see a .rpy file leave it alone. .rpy is not .rpa, two totally different extensions. Then it will work fine. It takes all but 2 seconds to troubleshoot it yourself. Problem-solving has failed society greatly, jesus :FacePalm:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Just for the record... An .rpa file is an archive, i.e. a collection of other files. If you're going to delete a renpy archive, you'd better know what's in it.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Just for the record... An .rpa file is an archive, i.e. a collection of other files. If you're going to delete a renpy archive, you'd better know what's in it.
Well aware of what an archive file is, unless you were talking to someone else. I was providing Kindergarten instructions/clarification towards their back-and-forth which was only further convoluting a simplistic question.

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Well aware of what an archive file is, unless you were talking to someone else. I was providing Kindergarten instructions/clarification towards their back-and-forth which was only further convoluting a simplistic question.
It was just a general comment for anyone unfamiliar with renpy who might be reading the thread...

Reactions: Samhill

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Also, no any replay mode? Any? 0_0
Replay, yes.

For the other two questions:
* finished? Yes, it was finished, then updated / expanded over the course of a year, with the last meaningful update in December that changed image frame animation to videos. Before that, the last update was August, 2023, which again, didn't change anything in the game, only added new content (like 3 animated scenes, I believe).
* Translations are done by machines, not humans; though we've got Spanish and other languages "in house," and we've reviewed more than 30% of the translations, they aren't great, but if you say, read Kindle books like I do that were machine translated from one language to another, then the quality will be as good or better than those, I'd say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DWYA8888

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
This game is rather frustrating.
Played a few minutes, and it just threw me off with incest but not incest choices of words.
Friend? Companion? Guest?
Is there any mod for this, or at least the correct relationship/nicknames for the characters?
Like, the mismatched feeling keeps gnawing behind my brain from reading the dialogues.

K.T.L.

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It asks you to set up the relationships, doesn't it?
Did when I played it...

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Is this the VN where all the "important" scenes are just black/missing and where no matter what relation/title you use the dialogue never actually makes sense?

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Is there any mod for this, or at least the correct relationship/nicknames for the characters?
Like, the mismatched feeling keeps gnawing behind my brain from reading the dialogues.
Well, it problem for every game were is not been incset from planned setting,
and more, to Avoid rules, Dev change Name/Rel from like Mom/Son to Landlady/Student,
but we perfct know who they are is, and more funny, in-game files write
exscatly like mom/sister/aunt and ets, and then Dev published game, he remove incset,
but keep function to renames names/rel by self.... BUT.... I agreee with you....
It loking sooo stupid in relize... Just sample:
1. "Mom, i wanna cum in you!" "Yes, son, cum in me!"
OR
2. "Landlady, i wanna cum in you!" "Yes, student, cum in me!"

Agree, 1st variant getting my bone more hardly =) But, even with 2st variant not realy moch change, dos not? 0_0

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes