2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Is the game complete or what about those who, even after completion, still receive updates?
The game was "complete," in November, 2022. I've done multiple updates since, and then in August, I did a small ish expansion, then in December, 2023, I switched all the existing animations to videos finally.

It was a suggestion from folks here a long while back, but I had a few issues in how my videos where implemented prior to the December, 2023 update (eg, the screen would go blank and blip in the game, which wasn't great).

With a solid year of updates after the game was finished, I'd say it's done...but I wouldn't rule out a DLC in the next say, year or two if there's interest. I think my animation skills have gotten better, but I'm still not a great writer, which is my goal this year, to improve in that area the most.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It's not complete, dev has even said so, there was also an update on Steam.

Lol, that was in August my guy...the December, 2023 update is newer, and the game was finished in 2022 not 2023. The post there refers to the work I did in the last few months converting frame animations to videos.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The game was "complete," in November, 2022. I've done multiple updates since, and then in August, I did a small ish expansion, then in December, 2023, I switched all the existing animations to videos finally.

It was a suggestion from folks here a long while back, but I had a few issues in how my videos where implemented prior to the December, 2023 update (eg, the screen would go blank and blip in the game, which wasn't great).

With a solid year of updates after the game was finished, I'd say it's done...but I wouldn't rule out a DLC in the next say, year or two if there's interest. I think my animation skills have gotten better, but I'm still not a great writer, which is my goal this year, to improve in that area the most.
It's been a while, actually more than a year, that I've been wanting to play it, but I saw it coming out with updates, I picked it up and left it aside

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It's been a while, actually more than a year, that I've been wanting to play it, but I saw it coming out with updates, I picked it up and left it aside
Then what are you doing here with signature guaranteed to cause a seizure? ;) Gets to playing my game! Or another one.

Reactions: Quetzzz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Her Heart's Desire - Harem Ever After [v1.08] [Big Chungus Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Looks interesting and I like the sluttiness of the characters (well, the one I've met so far). I'm not a fan of the unavoidable zoom and pan on nearly every scene change though. That sort of thing should be used sparingly IMO. As it is, I find it really annoying, even turning transitions off has no effect on it.

Last edited:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Why is the version from 2023 over 6 gigs big and the current one only something about 2gb ? Something missing ? or was it compressed so effectively

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
I have a question: is the MC a legit landlord or is he a "landlord" *wink* aka "Oh no step-daddy, I'm stuck, help me" ?

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I have a question: is the MC a legit landlord or is he a "landlord" *wink* aka "Oh no step-daddy, I'm stuck, help me" ?
He's a real life (virtual!) landlord but you can set the relationships up the way you want.

Reactions: Cavpal
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes