2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of Her Heart's Desire v1.06

Download
Mega

==========================================================

Version with Restor104 Walkthrough Mod

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega link with mod already expired, any reupload? Thanks

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Meanwhile 1.08
Her Heart's Desire v.1.08 Harem Ever After Edition has been posted on patreon. No idea why v1.07 wasn't posted and I am not expecting 1.08 to be leaked and posted either, so there you go..never assume a game is complete until it is :p

Reactions: jasad

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Meanwhile 1.08
Her Heart's Desire v.1.08 Harem Ever After Edition has been posted on patreon. No idea why v1.07 wasn't posted and I am not expecting 1.08 to be leaked and posted either, so there you go..never assume a game is complete until it is :p
Well, I've said it three times now, so it must be true that it's really truly madly done ;)

The scene replay issue is the far, far biggest change here, since now there are 43 scenes in replay vs only thirty something in the edition before this one. Now you can actually use / unlock all the scenes & replay them with the same animation. A continuity bug like that would really annoy me personally and I'm sorry it took a while to fix it.

The issue with the custom naming / variables, etc, has been fixed, along with a hard coded mention of Lily a few places. Those are to me the highlights. Other than those, there are the three new animated scenes too, but eh, not everybody is a huge fan of those, since my animation is probably not the best. Am trying to get better :)

Full release notes are in a public post here for those that care to read:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hello guys, bumped into this game on steam.
Does it still have forced lesbian stuff, i remember Dev was gonna delete it but after a while he was gonna restore it)) What is situation right now? Thanks for feedback beforehand!

Reactions: MAD6999

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hello guys, bumped into this game on steam.
Does it still have forced lesbian stuff, i remember Dev was gonna delete it but after a while he was gonna restore it)) What is situation right now? Thanks for feedback beforehand!
...sigh.

There isn't any forced lesbian stuff now, or previously. There was a bug with a menu item or two...but those were fixed in multiple versions prior to the latest Harem Ever After edition.

Reactions: AlexMpog

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v1.06] [Big Chungus Productions] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.78GB
Repack size: 771MB

PC = PixelDrain / / Workpload / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
all links look down

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Just finished this game on Steam. It's not perfect, but I enjoyed it.
I'd love to copy my steam review on here, but can't seem to find the button. xD

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
is there anyway to stop the camera moving around? That really messes with my eyes....thanks for the game!!!!
Well, shoot, seems like this here fatass has some wood to chop. I've seen at least two people say they hate or dislike or it's an issue a few of the camera movements, so I'll add to my list in the next few weeks a patch that removes more of it, and standardizes things similar to what I have in Milfy Cases, since my newer game I've not gotten the same feedback.

Also the animations in HHD aren't video for the most part but frame animation, and I've been learning how to best port those into WebM. That'll be in the newer improved edition too once I have time, hopefully in the next month.

Oct 27, 2023
Well, shoot, seems like this here fatass has some wood to chop. I've seen at least two people say they hate or dislike or it's an issue a few of the camera movements, so I'll add to my list in the next few weeks a patch that removes more of it, and standardizes things similar to what I have in Milfy Cases, since my newer game I've not gotten the same feedback.

Also the animations in HHD aren't video for the most part but frame animation, and I've been learning how to best port those into WebM. That'll be in the newer improved edition too once I have time, hopefully in the next month.
Thanks for the reply. Keri, that's what I named her, she's funny sometimes lol. I couldn't come up with a name for the MC so I just named him Fuckface McBadass lul.. I like that you can add pet names, I named one, I forgot who SugrNipples. Hey, good luck on the dev of this game!!

Reactions: mrbigchungus

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
We've had a conversation on the Steam forum about this. For me, the camera movement itself wasn't the issue, but the combination of the camera movement and a scene transition cause the scene to look out-of-focus. This was mostly an issue when a scene transitioned while not changing (much). When the scene was entirely different, there wasn't an issue.

But, I can confirm, I haven't had any of these issues with Milfy Cases.

Reactions: mrbigchungus
Oct 27, 2023

I think it's a good effect in some situations like, when you are checking out one of the women or a something intense is happening but, to be a constant. It must be difficult to dev these games. One of my favorite things about these games is that they run in their own directory...

May 6, 2020
i bought the steam version recently buth everytime i want to launch the game i get a traceback for the record i tried redownloading and verifying integrity of files

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
i bought the steam version recently buth everytime i want to launch the game i get a traceback for the record i tried redownloading and verifying integrity of files
So the steam version was last updated on October 30th, the most recent patch. Is the bug from that edition or before?

I've got a patch I'm working on for a few things as it turns out, so I can dig into this one and see if it's still a thing.

What language were you playing in when the error happened?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes