2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683140050676.png
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress
now a brand new story
Milfy Cases is Getting Popular!
the Milfy Cases .011 here
if you read discord, you may have seen mention of a new character.
New Milfy Cases (Human) Character: Arriving in May
Jenny's back in Milfy Cases .012: May
Milfy Cases .011 Release Notes

What's in this edition of Milfy Cases?

• First and foremost, edits, bug fixes, sound improvements to the original version.
  • 115 renders and two 30FPS animations (nothing sexy yet...give it time)
  • Additional 2,800 words of story, new scenes, and improvements to all the menus to ensure there's always three choices.
  • Introducing Fritz, a brand new character.
  • New music & sound effects, bringing the total to 54 different sounds in use in the game now (for comparison, HHD at 1.0 had only 62, and about 2/3 of those were only used in the sexy scenes).
  • With new variables, I did add a function to hopefully ensure save files work from the previous play through if you prefer not to start from scratch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 2593514
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress
now a brand new story
Milfy Cases is Getting Popular!
the Milfy Cases .011 here
if you read discord, you may have seen mention of a new character.
New Milfy Cases (Human) Character: Arriving in May
Jenny's back in Milfy Cases .012: May
Milfy Cases .011 Release Notes

What's in this edition of Milfy Cases?

• First and foremost, edits, bug fixes, sound improvements to the original version.
  • 115 renders and two 30FPS animations (nothing sexy yet...give it time)
  • Additional 2,800 words of story, new scenes, and improvements to all the menus to ensure there's always three choices.
  • Introducing Fritz, a brand new character.
  • New music & sound effects, bringing the total to 54 different sounds in use in the game now (for comparison, HHD at 1.0 had only 62, and about 2/3 of those were only used in the sexy scenes).
  • With new variables, I did add a function to hopefully ensure save files work from the previous play through if you prefer not to start from scratch.
So when is dev going to release it in this site?

Concupiscador

May 25, 2022
Sound problems...

First, the background sounds like heavy breathing should stop shortly after they start. Definitely not continue for 20 lines of dialog. Gets a bit creepy and distracting.

And for the "chuckle" sound especially, oh god that's awful. It was understandable when mocking the rival writer, but when you're in a sexy conversation and that hysterical laugh breaks out it destroys the mood.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I gotta laugh 'cuz in Los Angeles there really is a good hamburger chain called Fat Burger.

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Just my 2 cents about this game...

Actually like this one so far although I'd like to see more choices for sex action, i.e., anal, vaginal, bj, and maybe even positions too.
I also like having choices for cumming inside, outside, etc., and pregnancy option is fine either way.
Think the game has way too much squirting too since it's quite rare among women so it would be more realistic if only one
did it rather than all of them IMO.
Lesbian path is just too much when every female in the game wants other women so it's a bit overboard IMO.
So I would prefer if it was just minimal so only a couple of females were Bi.

Dialogue really works better for Dad + 3 Daughters and it's fine by me anyhow.
Good job on this game BTW.

Not asking too much am I, lol.

Since your done with this game I can only hope for your future games we can have more choices.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
>done?

Lol.

The next update comes out ...hm, soon ish (give me a week or so). There's a list of issues, some bugs, and the version here had at least a few. Newer version elsewhere has issues, so am going through those.

>squirting

Yeah, but if you think about it...how many games do *all* the women do that? It's like the theme - since there isn't much plot in this one.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Reactions: FatGiant

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Since ya'll are helpful, figured I'd toss the same question here as I shared on my discord & patreon page; there are *two* new animated scenes I've already produced since I started the text updates for the story to solve some issues, bugs, etc.

If I had some telepathy, then I wouldn't bother but since my mental faculties are on the fritz (he he) I wanted to ask: what scenes feel like they *should* be in HHD....but aren't? Or hinted at, or stuff you were thinking at the end, "Damn, I wish that fat gorilla would have added a scene with (Thing)!"

Is there a Thing? What's Thing for you?

Daisy in the shower (I shared some preview images here on F95 in the past two weeks) solo, and a scene with Daisy, Jen, and MC are also rendered with all the animations; a few stills for those were also shared here on F95.

Thanks a ton, fam.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Since ya'll are helpful, figured I'd toss the same question here as I shared on my discord & patreon page; there are *two* new animated scenes I've already produced since I started the text updates for the story to solve some issues, bugs, etc.

If I had some telepathy, then I wouldn't bother but since my mental faculties are on the fritz (he he) I wanted to ask: what scenes feel like they *should* be in HHD....but aren't? Or hinted at, or stuff you were thinking at the end, "Damn, I wish that fat gorilla would have added a scene with (Thing)!"

Is there a Thing? What's Thing for you?

Daisy in the shower (I shared some preview images here on F95 in the past two weeks) solo, and a scene with Daisy, Jen, and MC are also rendered with all the animations; a few stills for those were also shared here on F95.

Thanks a ton, fam.
Haven't played yet, so can't really be helpful here - I literally downloaded this for the first time yesterday to put in the queue for the next week or so. However, this post did put question in my head: if you're about to rework/upgrade scenes, when are those likely to come to fruition?

I've had so many ongoing VNs redo things several releases in, causing me to have to replay things if I want the "upgraded" experience, or, in some cases, breaking saves and forcing replays of all my paths (one VN changed their RenPy engine version last release and completely borked all saves, and this is a very mature VN - still haven't brought myself to go back and invest the week or more to redo that one...). Thus, I'm looking at putting this back on hold, deleting it off of my drive, and grabbing something else for my "next in line".

With limited time to play at this stuff and multiple titles to juggle, I'm trying to avoid going over the same ground as before each time I pull an update, so, for me, it might not be worth it to jump in here immediately and await your next round.

Thanks.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Haven't played yet, so can't really be helpful here - I literally downloaded this for the first time yesterday to put in the queue for the next week or so. However, this post did put question in my head: if you're about to rework/upgrade scenes, when are those likely to come to fruition?

I've had so many ongoing VNs redo things several releases in, causing me to have to replay things if I want the "upgraded" experience, or, in some cases, breaking saves and forcing replays of all my paths (one VN changed their RenPy engine version last release and completely borked all saves, and this is a very mature VN - still haven't brought myself to go back and invest the week or more to redo that one...). Thus, I'm looking at putting this back on hold, deleting it off of my drive, and grabbing something else for my "next in line".

With limited time to play at this stuff and multiple titles to juggle, I'm trying to avoid going over the same ground as before each time I pull an update, so, for me, it might not be worth it to jump in here immediately and await your next round.

Thanks.
Yeah, the new stuff will be post harem ending; I'm not adding any new content in game beyond that. Too many issues with that. Otherwise, it's higher amounts of polish, etc, and fixes, and what not.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes