2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Good morning! Thought I'd ask here too since ya'll have been playing the game and have had good & bad reactions to everything. At present, just like I shared on my discord, I'm reworking everything beginning to end, which I just finished, to add image transitions, more audio, and generally clean up all the things.

Unfortunately, my review skillz are clearly not the best, since I just edited some spelling & grammar issue on the very _first_ file in the game after the intro. Sigh. Ideally, there aren't any bugs, or at least, it takes longer to find one :cry:.

If you see something that's fixable (spelling, grammar, logical flow, etc) OR anything else really, chime in by all means. I've used a lot of the feedback here over the past ... two years ? ...since I started this game to make everything better. What I'm not going to do is re-work everything from scratch b/c I'd rather invest into my new title.

However, I also know this game is a little rough in spots, which I've been sanding down, and the latest dev build I have locally is even more fun than the existing versions out there everywhere - at least in this fat gorilla's opinion.

After today's update, I'm back to work on Milfy Cases in general, but I'll always happily fix bugs, or other stuff, with HHD - it's too precious to me to leave alone until it matches the vision I had for the experience. It's close, but not yet there.

Cheers folks.

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
Her Heart's Desire 0.24 Walkthrough Mod:

We are not in the habit of providing detailed information on the status of mod updates, but we do get requests for updates all the time, so we will make an exception for this reason:

1. The mod is being updated
2. The game has several possible ending scenarios - we are currently working on the following scenarios: MC,Dee,Pregnancy
3. We will add a second possible ending Harem
4. Don't ask us when the mod will be finished the answer is we don't know, we will post an update when it is finished
Take your time. I look forward to it.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Her Heart's Desire 0.24 Walkthrough Mod:

We are not in the habit of providing detailed information on the status of mod updates, but we do get requests for updates all the time, so we will make an exception for this reason:

1. The mod is being updated
2. The game has several possible ending scenarios - we are currently working on the following scenarios: MC,Dee,Pregnancy
3. We will add a second possible ending Harem
4. Don't ask us when the mod will be finished the answer is we don't know, we will post an update when it is finished
wait, when you say "We will add a second possible ending Harem", do you mean "We will add a second possible ending Harem on this next update" or "We will add a second possible ending Harem at some point in the future"?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
wait, when you say "We will add a second possible ending Harem", do you mean "We will add a second possible ending Harem on this next update" or "We will add a second possible ending Harem at some point in the future"?
That's a super confusing statement, since there's only the one harem ending...it did get expanded from one version to another at some point in the past three months, but from reading, it sounds like the modder is claiming to be myself, the developer.

lolz. There's only one fat man in a gorilla suit here...at least, I think so?

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
That's a super confusing statement, since there's only the one harem ending...it did get expanded from one version to another at some point in the past three months, but from reading, it sounds like the modder is claiming to be myself, the developer.

from what I understood, the mod is adding a walkthrough/guide/thing for the harem ending, not the ending itself. As for the gorilla suit, you can't make me take mine off, you're not my real dad landlord!

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
WTM will be able to reach two ends (as is possible in the game)

1.MC, Dee, Pregnancy
2.Harem

We will not add anything to the game or change it in any other way we are not the developers of this game

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017

Keep the suit while you still need it, nowhere do we claim to be the developers of this game or that we will change the content of the game
wtm will allow us to achieve the goals you have set, we are sorry that this misunderstanding has occurred and wish you every success in your future endeavors

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Keep the suit while you still need it, nowhere do we claim to be the developers of this game or that we will change the content of the game
wtm will allow us to achieve the goals you have set, we are sorry that this misunderstanding has occurred and wish you every success in your future endeavors
Thanks for clarifying. I had a brief, existential crisis this morning and asked myself, "Is this mine?"

Note: when you see a massive stomach hiding most of your...feet, from view, it's a problem. That's not even including all this gorilla hair.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
is the game finished?
Finished in November, 2022.

Then the "expanded edition," in December.

Most recently ending this month the "Audio edition," where it went from ~60 sound effects + music files to now 145 in the game. Also the updates from today (just sent to Steam, Pc/ linux on patreon, and same on Itch, mac update pending) include a lot more polish and now I'd say 99% bug free.

Last but not least, I've gotten flack for only having 2 choices in most of the menus. There are now I believe only 1-3 menus in the entire game with 2 choices now, every menu has a third option now ;) Some good, some bad, some neutral.

So yeah, it's finished I believe for real this time.

Reactions: sabinonet

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hmmm, well, if it's considered 'finished' than I think I'll skip this latest release all together... Seeing the changelog I opted to start from scratch again, but quickly stopped playing due to the erratic behavior of some scenes in the beginning... when Daisy is sitting at the breakfast table, the scene slowly moves right and suddenly jerks back a bit to the left and starts slowly sliding to the right again or just seems to jump erratically a bit left or right for no reason. Very unsettling visually...same thing happens a few times before that particular scene but seeing happen with almost every none-animated scene in the first 5 minutes of playthrough was enough for me

The changelog says
Image transitions for the first act - previously, I was using "with dissolve," only on all the images, but I've added some zoom, and other effects, for new images. In particular, these are great for scenes where the dialogue or text emphasizes the character is looking at a specific place...now, the camera zooms in as well. It's awesome.
Well, the zoom part I've not seen (other than the initial one from full house view to door view) but if this weird 'spring back' behavior is one of those 'enhanced' transitions... not so awesome...

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Nah, I get it man, get that bag.

if crapping on other stuff is what makes you achieve your goals, I guess, don't let this fatass stop you. Not that I can anyway. ;)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Other than trolls hating ;)

What's shit about HHD in the new update? What's to be kept?

I'm working on the new title, and curious. I mean I can tell some people are going to hate no matter what, so fuck them.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.06 + WT by Restor104

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 871 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Kirimaru
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes