• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for asking!

So far, there's thirty-three thousand words; about half a full length novel. Four fully animated erotic scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, about a dozen different songs (some repeat throughout game, some are only used once) and around ~16 I think erotic sounds that match the various animated scenes.

The women in the banner have little screen time so far, with most of the game being Daisy, the blonde in the middle, and she's in...almost all the scenes, except for I think three.

The sexy scenes with animation are clearly 'marked' if you will on the path through the game, so if you want to play without the sexy bits, that's easy enough.
Thank you so much for responding!
It really looks like a ton of content for such a "young" game!
Good joob dev (y)

Btw: do you plan some BBC content?

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Yeah, it'll need an update, I think the only file changed was day2sunset.rpy

I did notice this:

But it's not in this:

Before I reupload the updated version, does the ????? need to be replaced with jump analoptionsdeecont
Or is the label day2homenonfreaky redundant now? (due to the new label analoptionsdee)
>does the ????? need to be replaced with jump analoptionsdeecont
Yes.

>is the label day2homenonfreaky redundant now?
No, this label is not redundant.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
I'd just like to say thanks for making this kind of uhhh, relationship game, that doesn't involve the main girl edging the player for 6 months plus. (Or using a random encounter, side character, or a dream sequence to satisfy the "vaginal sex" tag.)

Reactions: mrbigchungus

druber

Nov 26, 2017
excellent game, progression is so quick its insane though, seems like it should a week or two of sexual progression happening in one day.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'd just like to say thanks for making this kind of uhhh, relationship game, that doesn't involve the main girl edging the player for 6 months plus. (Or using a random encounter, side character, or a dream sequence to satisfy the "vaginal sex" tag.)
Ah, damn! I'll update the game, change it all to a dream then...actually, no. Not doing that.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
excellent game, progression is so quick its insane though, seems like it should a week or two of sexual progression happening in one day.
Fair comment, I think the main reason it might feel fast is it's only ~1.5 days of in-game "reality," so far, but stretched across around 800 odd renders. Fastest I went from meeting (via Tinder) to sack time was a little less than a day, which is faster than the game moves from meeting to vaginal intercourse.

Actually, there was at least three I can recall now that went from first in person meeting to sack time in less than 24 hours. lol. I'm sure a lot of other guys had far more luck than myself. So in that sense, I'm attempting to use my time as a man whore and putting the carnal knowledge to good use :)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Obviously an incest game, but why are the daughter and MC so blasé about it? Like "hi we don't know each other but I'm your daughter." "oh please come in" "give me the tour" etc.

Lol at the dialogue options.
Option A: Boring generic Mr. Nice Guy response that is obviously the correct choice and gives +love points.
Option B: Straight to 100% creep.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hehe. The internet is a crazy place. Not trying to make any claims about the game/origins or anything, and wish the dev the best of luck, but just thought it was amusing that two unrelated games can wind up with similarities because of the proliferation of Daz assets. Our game "Where the Heart is" uses that same house for our character Theresa, who is a milfy blonde with green eyes who also used that same robe. Great minds think alike. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Damn that was some wild fun. I'm paranoid though, why do I get the feeling Mc being playing here? Like Mc is gonna end up tied up and robbed of his assets. Daisy is seems too good to be true, one the other hand she's already pimping Mc out on Day 2, so yeah I have my guard up. Don't really trust Rose or Lily either, Acting Lessons did a number on me. Daisy ass is Hall of Fame worthy, had to mention that.

Hot scenes though, especially the squirting that can penetrate through Mc's body.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Damn that was some wild fun. I'm paranoid though, why do I get the feeling Mc being playing here? Like Mc is gonna end up tied up and robbed of his assets. Daisy is seems too good to be true, one the other hand she's already pimping Mc out on Day 2, so yeah I have my guard up. Don't really trust Rose or Lily either, Acting Lessons did a number on me. Daisy ass is Hall of Fame worthy, had to mention that.

Hot scenes though, especially the squirting that can penetrate through Mc's body.
Same. Things are going too well for an MC to be true.
All the time I was waiting for some kind of trick, especially in the first two updates.

Nov 7, 2020
Obviously an incest game, but why are the daughter and MC so blasé about it? Like "hi we don't know each other but I'm your daughter." "oh please come in" "give me the tour" etc.

Lol at the dialogue options.
Option A: Boring generic Mr. Nice Guy response that is obviously the correct choice and gives +love points.
Option B: Straight to 100% creep.
Except it’s not even when you try the Daddy/daughter thing it doesn’t work, it’s designed to be a Landlord/House guest game.

Not far fetched at all, they could definitely be con artists.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes