2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hot scenes though, especially the squirting that can penetrate through Mc's body.
Tempted to redo that one after I noticed...then, I shrugged and figured "Eh, does it ruin the scene?" not sure.

This morning I'm re-rendering a kiss from yesterday that's a close up b/c there was two issues I noticed with the animation after it finished and I tested in the game. Sometimes, when I'm creating an animation, it's too easy to just watch what I like about it, and not cast a critical eye and ask the hard question, "Is anything wrong with this?"

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
When will she get spanked and fucked in the ass roughly? :love:

That ass deserve some love :devilish:
Eventually? IRL I think less than twenty percent of women are open to trying anal, but when it happens, it usually doesn't wait that long due to the standard 'honeymoon,' period in any relationship where earlier things are, more open to experimentation a couple typically is.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hehe. The internet is a crazy place. Not trying to make any claims about the game/origins or anything, and wish the dev the best of luck, but just thought it was amusing that two unrelated games can wind up with similarities because of the proliferation of Daz assets. Our game "Where the Heart is" uses that same house for our character Theresa, who is a milfy blonde with green eyes who also used that same robe. Great minds think alike.
Thanks for the compliment, high five!

I've actually been debating changing locations (due to seeing the same exact house elsewhere after the fact - can't recall if it was your game or another, but now I'm thinking I should try yours at least). Not sure I will, just a thought I keep noodling over.

For my other demo, I put together a lot more custom work, which didn't have nearly the same reaction, so I went the easy route and just used assets as they were "out of the box," with little / no customization, except for the four main characters (MC, Daisy, Lily, Rose). Others (Jen / Lisa) use standard morphs and are pretty close to 'default' for the character they started as from Daz.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.0.12c Alpha]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.0.12c Alpha]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.012 Alpha]

+ mod

di un fan Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.012 Alpha]

+ mod

of Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.01 Alpha]

di un fan Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.01 Alpha]

New Update Italian translation

Updated: 2021-06-12
Version: 0.0.12c Alpha

Reactions: mrbigchungus

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Not sure if this has been reported already, but there seems to be an issue with the naming in this scene, since Dee is not a name I entered.
hhd.png
hhd2.png

Seems to come up in a few places where the story is describing 'Daisy's' actions rather than in conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Not sure if this has been reported already, but there seems to be an issue with the naming in this scene, since Dee is not a name I entered.
Hey, thanks for catching that! (ended up finding three (spoke too soon) places where that needs fixing, sigh). I'll push an update sooner than later with a change that addresses it - if you see another place where that happens, feel free to shout, post, drop me a note, or send a carrier pigeon & I'll get it fixed.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Next update, since they haven't had much air time, will feature a few more scenes with both Lily and Rose.

Current animation in progress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ION0G0 and m4pII
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes