2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
these girls are just to upfront and scary. no way on day one unless she is mentally ill does something like this.
But then again, my best friend once asked me "why is it always the fucked up girls, that give the best sex"?

maybe it just designed to give quick fabbing, and not drag it out with building a hype and exciement.
or.. they just ment to be slutty, all girls. no reason to feel rewarded, just get to the action

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Are there any images that you feel are off / bad / need major change?
Well that top, does not do the model or character justice.

Played through last week. This game is WAY better than the OP led me to believe. No major changes. Continue making more. The one improvement I'd advocate for is more "tease" in the renders. And by that I do NOT mean the slow-play crap that most games force us to endure, but more "accidental" nip-slips, crotch peeks, suggestive poses, double entenres, etc. Warm us up before getting to the money shot... but without skimping on the lewds.

Oh yes, one change. Open a SubScribeStar. Patreon is a no-go for me.

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
When I downloaded from the nopy link my antivirus went off, but when I redownloaded from mega it was fine

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Ya, she has a lot of other outfits in the game (does some modeling at one point, etc) and I think it's only the first day Daisy wears that outfit.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
"A Landlord Epic"

it's the censored taboo which makes the game premise popular, not the landlord/lady euphemism.
Considering that the game lets the player change that relatonship, makes it doubly enjoyable.

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I forgot about this game, and was legitimatley excited to see an update. Your doing something right evidently.
Thanks for that! I've got a lot planned between now & the next update next month...hopefully it'll continue to impress.

Feb 29, 2020
You wanna know the 1 and only thing I liked about this "game"?
You probably don't but I'm gonna tell you.
The 1 thing I liked about this is that I was able to successfully dick deny these broads. And not have it playout a couple scenes later how I am madly smitten with these hoes.

This game:
The Hoes- Hey MC wanna fuck?
MC- Nah bro I'm good.
The Hoes- UGH you're so mean!
MC- Meh

Them Later- Hey NC thanks for letting us stay we really enjoy being here with you. Do you wanna fuck?
MC- Nope I'm good homie.

Later MC's thoughts- Damn these skanks are annoying sometimes.

Other games
Random Chick- Hey MC wanna fuck?
MC-Nah your not my type.

Random Chick later- Wanna fuck?
MC- Im good bro

MC's inner thoughts 2 scenes later- I can't believe I am falling for random chick so hard. Who would have thought?

Hell at this point I'm almost tempted to keep playing and continue to dick deny these thotts just to see if
1 I finally get forced into a lewd act of debauchery
or 2 the chicks get so depressed from all the clam jamming I do to them that they all suffer severe depression and they all end it.
And I get a Game Over because I'm a big meanie and broke their hearts and they just couldn't go on.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
May only be due to me and my imagination, but i'm a little unsure whether this is with the faces of Rose and Lily.
The portrait view is very pretty, but as soon as it goes into the profile, the faces have a little hint of "Down Syndrome".

Reactions: Darkaura

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
If you don't know how to insert music, don't insert it! (n)(n)(n):poop:
Weird, first comment I think I've seen about music (Or the sound effects) other than the "ack, the sound started with no warning!" which I fixed in the .012c version via the addition of the warning screen.

Can you unpack this for me so I know how to improve?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
You wanna know the 1 and only thing I liked about this "game"?
You probably don't but I'm gonna tell you.
The 1 thing I liked about this is that I was able to successfully dick deny these broads. And not have it playout a couple scenes later how I am madly smitten with these hoes.
My Cute Roommate (Asteros3d I think) and DMD come to mind where if you play MC as an ahole, you lose / game over, and there's a not terrible splash screen that shows up. I haven't (yet) implemented a fail condition, but it's on the list.

Though, I want to do it clever, something like this if there is a bad ending where the game terminates early:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: m4pII

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019

Played through last week. This game is WAY better than the OP led me to believe. No major changes. Continue making more. The one improvement I'd advocate for is more "tease" in the renders. And by that I do NOT mean the slow-play crap that most games force us to endure, but more "accidental" nip-slips, crotch peeks, suggestive poses, double entenres, etc. Warm us up before getting to the money shot... but without skimping on the lewds.

Oh yes, one change. Open a SubScribeStar. Patreon is a no-go for me.
Wanted to call out this one - absolutely yes on the more "accidental," nip-slips, etc, that's a capital idea. On my list.

>subscribestar

Will investigate over the next few weeks. Other platforms (Itch, gamejolt, etc) are on my list as well.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.013] [Big Chungus Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 524 MB / 221 MB - Herheartsdesire-0.013-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 489 MB / 187 MB - Herheartsdesire-0.013-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
This is a great idea. Seriously)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's even better...however, would take a lot of work. I was thinking a few renders and was also thinking about an Eminem song where in the music video, the house ends up on fire. "Love the way you lie," with Rihanna is the music video I was thinking of with that bad ending idea.

Reactions: m4pII
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes