2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019

I see no bellybuttons in the above shots! BTW - it's a joke pal - no need to take it personally FFS!

Reactions: BTLD

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So no actual content apart from a tit/pussy flash if you want a Daisy only route?? Sorry I'm going to have to give up on this game as it seems if you don't want anything to do with the new girls or any other girl (sexually) your just in a no win situation when it comes to daisy!! The look of disappointment on daisy's face when the mc tells her he doesn't want to see them showing him how much they 'love' each other kind of proves the point and there is going to be very little to no content unless you are willing to go into a sharing/poly route and we are just going to end up with bad endings ALOT. Good luck dev for your game but it's just not going to be for me if this is how the future of the game is going and all we are going to end up with is bad endings with daisy constantly for not wanting to have an open relationship and getting bad love points because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos and BTLD

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
The guest, landlord and friend default names/titles sound somewhat odd in conversation. Is there a better alternative that sounds more natural? Or is it just me that's bugged by it?
They are worded a bit awkward.
I agree. I am trying to understand what the author had in their head when writing it. Oh and the capitalization is all wrong with the relationships. Close Friend, Guest, etc. should not be capitalized.

But with the relationships, I am genuinely confused as to what is truly intended. Some moments it feels like daughter is the only thing that fits, but other times not. The house guest feels even more wrong though. Now that said I am only at the point of meeting the two other girls, but since I am faced with the relationship question again, it made me want to bring it up.

All in all though so far I have enjoyed it.

Reactions: qawser

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
So no actual content apart from a tit/pussy flash if you want a Daisy only route?? Sorry I'm going to have to give up on this game as it seems if you don't want anything to do with the new girls or any other girl (sexually) your just in a no win situation when it comes to daisy!! The look of disappointment on daisy's face when the mc tells her he doesn't want to see them showing him how much they 'love' each other kind of proves the point and there is going to be very little to no content unless you are willing to go into a sharing/poly route and we are just going to end up with bad endings ALOT. Good luck dev for your game but it's just not going to be for me if this is how the future of the game is going and all we are going to end up with is bad endings with daisy constantly for not wanting to have an open relationship and getting bad love points because of it.
Thanks for trying out the game!

> So no actual content apart from a tit/pussy flash if you want a Daisy only route?

There are 6 scenes in the Replay feature...those you can get an idea of what content (or who is in it) from the preview pic. Three of the six are with Daisy only; Daisy solo, a Daisy MC oral / BJ scene, and a Daisy MC fingering, kissing + missionary scene. That one has two endings, creampie or pull out.

Confused if you don't mind sharing why you thought there was less content? True, it's only been a month, but there's many games with less than a thousand renders, 70 animations, etc, that are a lot older :) I'll have a lot more content as soon as I can create it.

>>>Sorry I'm going to have to give up on this game as it seems if you don't want anything to do with the new girls or any other girl (sexually) your just in a no win situation when it comes to daisy!

Confusing here, too - with the scene in the restaurant (Fat Burger), it's *Daisy* who encourages the MC to rail the waitress...not his idea ;) That scene is a solid preview of one theme of the story (and the title) it's as much about the woman wants in the relationship as the man. :) Maybe that's a shit design decision, but I think permission can be hawt...especially if she's asking you to choke her lol.

Remember though: it's about bloodfloow, not blocking the airway!

>> Good luck dev for your game but it's just not going to be for me if this is how the future of the game is going and all we are going to end up with is bad endings with daisy constantly for not wanting to have an open relationship and getting bad love points because of it.

Again, nope...but if you're already out, I appreciate you giving it a shot.

Reactions: Valex

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I agree. I am trying to understand what the author had in their head when writing it. Oh and the capitalization is all wrong with the relationships. Close Friend, Guest, etc. should not be capitalized.

But with the relationships, I am genuinely confused as to what is truly intended. Some moments it feels like daughter is the only thing that fits, but other times not. The house guest feels even more wrong though. Now that said I am only at the point of meeting the two other girls, but since I am faced with the relationship question again, it made me want to bring it up.

All in all though so far I have enjoyed it.
The capitalization (anybody know a good programmer?) is an issue, 100% agree. I burned two hours and failed on fixing that particular issue as it's (in part) due I believe to the default behavior of the game engine...however, given my status as an engineer (not much, I'm afraid, animation is really my sweet spot, as you might have seen in the game...) it's still on the list of "I'd love to fix, once I figure out how."

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You let one girl in ... you end up with two more. Was there a package deal going on - buy one, get two free? :LOL:
Why doesn't he just move into the children's shelter. :unsure::rolleyes::D

Very nice renders. Decent story so far, even though things moved too quickly for my taste - I prefer a slower burn.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
You let one girl in ... you end up with two more. Was there a package deal going on - buy one, get two free? :LOL:
Why doesn't he just move into the children's shelter. :unsure::rolleyes::D

Very nice renders. Decent story so far, even though things moved too quickly for my taste - I prefer a slower burn.
Personally, I'm impatient which is why there are already so many sexy scenes :) There will be more teasing / foreplay over time, etc, and certain tags & fetishes might take longer to appear than others.

Appreciate you checking out the game.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Game updated; the upper case issue with the guest, landlord, friend things *should* be all fixed...I think? I hope? :)
Let me know here or patreon where any other Case Related issues Exist because It's Annoying to read you know what I MeaN?

Also, the videos have been re-encoded with some advice I got here on encoding in a different color space to make sure the Ren'py player shows them closer to "real," where every other video player will show them slightly differently for some reason. Anyway, the game had "with dissolve," to make sure it blended in with the static images, but now everything should be more seamless.

Bonus: the altered video encoding shaved ~50 megs give or take off the download size, vs the previous encoding in the .013 / and .013b versions.

Cheers.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Very nice start to this VN, liking it a lot so far. And some of your options on choices are fucking hilarious. Pretty obvious what is the wrong answer if the Harem route is what you're going for:
Herheartsdesire 2021-06-25 18.31.08.png

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Oh, and I noticed..... for some reason this isn't showing on the Latest Updates even though the OP shows it having been updated only 6 hours ago (or thereabouts).

Reactions: mrbigchungus

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Oh, and I noticed..... for some reason this isn't showing on the Latest Updates even though the OP shows it having been updated only 6 hours ago (or thereabouts).
It didn't need to show up in Latest Updates when the new patch had only minor changes..

Reactions: BTLD

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Very nice start to this VN, liking it a lot so far. And some of your options on choices are fucking hilarious. Pretty obvious what is the wrong answer if the Harem route is what you're going for:
Glad you're digging it!

>hilarious

Really appreciate that, I do need to deliver more punch & pizazz in the script (which then percolates to the renders, etc) and that's what will be happening in the next update I'm working through. Part of the reason to have the main character be 43 years old is that, based on American standards where men die at 78, he's more than halfway there...which means, he should have developed a life time of certain skills.

Skills that he will use to track down the people who kidnapped his family...wait, that's Liam Neeson in the movie Taken right? Right. :)

Thing is though, there's a hole there in the main character's past because he wasn't always a writer. I don't know what kind of tortured soul who'd spend half their lives tilting at a windmill like that, I lack the patience, but the main character is a different sort. The twist, and more of his past reveal, should add a little more spice into the mix, and hopefully satisfy the craving of people who've been waiting for the twist, the other shoe to drop, and the big reveal.

I mean, so far, the story could be "man falls in a hole," Kurt Vonnegut style...but, I dislike that idea, because I don't want to torture the MC. However, any given story is only as interesting as the central drama...and that's coming in the next update. It'll be compelling, fun and relatable (I believe). Not to mention, there will be a few more epic, fully animated scenes like those already in game. My skill set, as I set it today, is in delivering higher quality, fully animated sexy scenes, with immersive audio. I play & try a lot of other games, and I believe Her Heart's Desire is already one of the very best in that regard.

However, it's going to be even better as it develops. Stay tuned.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Speaking of "BOGO," or "buy one, get one," type deals, here's the cheerleader lineup I'm having people vote on...and of course, there's another character (or two, or more) to cast as well.
cheerleaders02.png

A MILF type character (or more than one...) from this new set of triple threats ;)

Oh, look, tiddies! :) woof.
publishers05.png

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes