2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so you put this out there about 2 months ago and now are on update 4-ish? that is a bit impressive. but you know what ISN"T impressive?? :) (JERK ALERT) all the 12 year olds commenting on the first page about what they don't understand and whining about TAGS!! :coffee: :devilish:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
so you put this out there about 2 months ago and now are on update 4-ish? that is a bit impressive. but you know what ISN"T impressive?? :) (JERK ALERT) all the 12 year olds commenting on the first page about what they don't understand and whining about TAGS!! :coffee: :devilish:
The one guy spams threads to showcase the banner for a specific game. Shrug. Reported a few times, their replies were cut out of the thread here, etc.

People will be idiots.

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I'm having this file missing, and the game literally crashed when clicking ignore 3x:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day3start.rpy", line 265, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/videos/day3/daisy-doublehandy01.webm'.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Landlord, romance, sound immediately interesting and original.....

I hope I can spy them in the bathroom or during the night, giving some massage... For some odd reason I have never found games with these fetish...

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
my screen went black for one of the scenes in this. i then went to replay gallery and it worked there fine. no idea why that happened but if anyone else gets it then just do the same.

its in the morning in the new content
Same problem.
Has something been changed in the code?
If you start a new game, the scene is visible in the morning, if you load a savegame from the last version, the scene remains black

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I thought 'hon' was strictly a Baltimore thing but I guess not, lol (assuming the dev isn't from MD)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The last day is a mess. Just error after error. Sorry impossible. The story was very weak anyway, Renders and models were good. I was using the WT mod. Anyway good luck and bye.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Can you share examples, if possible? I'd love to make sure it reads as well as it can
After the last update, I can give you something.
As an example the breakfast scene.
Text:
All three of my "whatever you choose" looked at me with smiles on their faces

Why not just:
All three of them looked....

It would make reading a lot smoother and more natural if instead of guest / landlord or whatever you chose, you simply used he, she, they, them....

And one last note:

I was fuckin disappointed not to see a fat gorilla butt in the office.
Let poor women work for you again, you lazy bastard!! ;)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The last day is a mess. Just error after error. Sorry impossible.
Can you specify that more precisely?

I got black screen / missing pictures in the first scene when using the safegame from the previous version, but no error.
Start a new game and everything is where it should be.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Can you specify that more precisely?

I got black screen / missing pictures in the first scene when using the safegame from the previous version, but no error.
Start a new game and everything is where it should be.
Just got error after error and finally it crashed. It does not matter I was not enjoying it.

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
black image on the game is it normal or just one more
censorship which greatly displeases me or just because of the waltrought patch
1627486638703.png

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes