2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'm having this file missing, and the game literally crashed when clicking ignore 3x:
From skimming the thread, it seems whoever pirated the game didn't share a clean version. Sigh.

There will be a new update sooner than later for supporters, at that point (later this week) I'll be sharing the .014 basic version, which should solve the issue.

Reactions: xtr3mx7

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
my screen went black for one of the scenes in this. i then went to replay gallery and it worked there fine. no idea why that happened but if anyone else gets it then just do the same.

its in the morning in the new content
Can you share a slice of dialogue before this happens? That way I can add it to the "investigate for fixing," list (which, until this morning, had zero items...).

Reactions: 4evernewbie

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
sure happy to help

Lily "Did i say i was going to use my hands?"
screen goes black next click until....
Thinking 'just when i thought......' next click images return.
no notification that images are missing, just dialogue and black screen. only seen this before on games that lock scenes behind paywalls.
KK, there's nothing different with that scene than any other (in terms of code) and the images are all there...lemme guess, this is the .014 version not the public, .013c version you played right? The "basic" version without the video animations yes?

Just wanted to ensure I'm looking at the right code & text.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I played the 0.13c and the 0.14 which is / was in here. At least until the end of the 0.13 content, animations were definitely included, for the 0.14 content I would have to look again. the strange thing was that when you start new game the black screen at the beginning of 0.14 didn't show, only if you use the savegame of 0.13c it happens

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I played the 0.13c and the 0.14 which is / was in here. At least until the end of the 0.13 content, animations were definitely included, for the 0.14 content I would have to look again. the strange thing was that when you start new game the black screen at the beginning of 0.14 didn't show, only if you use the savegame of 0.13c it happens
Makes me think the person who uploaded the game here & elsewhere changed something, since the animations in my local version of .014 are fine.

Either way, there's spelling & grammar fixes galore after today, which means I am going to ship a bug-fix version sooner than later.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just played this, here is my thoughts on the game:

Renders: Good job dude, I can't complain. Great choice of models, and visually the game is very appealing.

Code: It wasn't buggy, but nor did it have anything special about it. Basic simple code that does what it should. Plenty of choice menus. It gets the job done.

Writing: The game has a bit of a feel like it is the same basic outline for a script as Radiant. You got an older man and 3 younger females whose mother died. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. Also, you get to bang a waitress while on date with another female. This is not a bad outline, it is actually a good outline, but how well it turns out depends on the execution.

How could the game be improved in each of these areas?

Renders: Nothing to complain about here, maybe add more animations for the sex scenes.

Code: Feels a little basic, maybe add a little fluff to it and expand with some variable paths. A lot of the choices it feels like you don't really get a choice because there is one obvious good answer and one obvious bad answer you don't really need a walkthrough to know which is the bad answer. You will get a menu for instance that will be like; Tell your date that the waitress is hotter than her, or compliment your date. A choice like that is far too easy. A better choice of choices would be great which is more of a writing problem, but it is menu so it is kinda code too.

Writing: Alright I'm gonna run this past everyone. Hypothetically speaking if the game started out with a man finding a magical spellbook that now makes him 100% irresistible to all women, but then the book burns up after the spell has been cast and it is gone from the rest of the story, but the spell is active, would anything need to be changed because of this major event? I'm going to go with no... probably not.

I think some more build-up, and teasing would have made the game better. You get to smash it too easy. The women in the game tend to have the libido of perverted men. It would probably make a lot of sense to go back to the beginning and give some brief magical explanation for this as we have already gotten to the booty there is no turning back now may as well go all out with it.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I know it's been said before (and I believe there was an update, too) but there's no way this man is 43. Really.png
Maybe early twenties. If I was casting a movie, I wouldn't hesitate to put him in a teenager role. (Oddly enough, the face has similarities to Alan Ruck, who was 30 when he played Cameron Frye in Ferris Bueler's Day Off!)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I know it's been said before (and I believe there was an update, too) but there's no way this man is 43.
There wasn't an update; there was an open question of, "Do I change him?"

Answer was basically, "Nah."

...though, I'm wondering now that it's been 18 pages, if the average of every 3 pages, or 120 messages, give or take, somebody gives their 3 cents on a dead topic.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I know it's been said before (and I believe there was an update, too) but there's no way this man is 43. View attachment 1323835
Maybe early twenties. If I was casting a movie, I wouldn't hesitate to put him in a teenager role. (Oddly enough, the face has similarities to Alan Ruck, who was 30 when he played Cameron Frye in Ferris Bueler's Day Off!)
Actually I’m 43 and I get mistaken as being FAR younger all the time. I still remember someone being afraid of being gullible and refused to believe me without proof so I showed him my ID.

one secret is in fact…shaving that beard.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Actually I’m 43 and I get mistaken as being FAR younger all the time. I still remember someone being afraid of being gullible and refused to believe me without proof so I showed him my ID.

I seriously doubt you look anything like as young as the dude in the game. That guy would get ID'd for every liquor purchase!

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
There wasn't an update; there was an open question of, "Do I change him?"

Answer was basically, "Nah."

...though, I'm wondering now that it's been 18 pages, if the average of every 3 pages, or 120 messages, give or take, somebody gives their 3 cents on a dead topic.
Well, I only just tried the game, so I couldn't say anything earlier! That shot in the mirror literally broke any sense of immersion for me. Like, "Who the fuck is this kid now??" I mean, I'm a guy who's always been mistaken for being younger than I really am, but a 43-year-old who looks like a teen? That's a bit beyond the bounds of reality. Anyway, it's enough to break the game for me, but you do you.
Be seeing you.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Well, I only just tried the game, so I couldn't say anything earlier! That shot in the mirror literally broke any sense of immersion for me. Like, "Who the fuck is this kid now??" I mean, I'm a guy who's always been mistaken for being younger than I really am, but a 43-year-old who looks like a teen? That's a bit beyond the bounds of reality. Anyway, it's enough to break the game for me, but you do you.
Be seeing you.
Just chiming in the thread to...crap on the game.

And thumbed up by a serial spammer. Woot woot. Lemme check out your game and take a crap on it too, eh?

• Angry

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019

It's almost like other people believe their experience must be identical to other people's experience in life...thanks for chiming in, I appreciate folks being able to see that, yep, life isn't the same for all of us.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just chiming in the thread to...crap on the game.

And thumbed up by a serial spammer. Woot woot. Lemme check out your game and take a crap on it too, eh?
isn't the point of the thread to discuss the game?
or you're one of the devs that only likes to hear "AMAGAD YOUR GAME IS GUD!"....
instead of this passive aggressiveness you can think "well how can I improve the game"

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
isn't the point of the thread to discuss the game?
or you're one of the devs that only likes to hear "AMAGAD YOUR GAME IS GUD!"....
instead of this passive aggressiveness you can think "well how can I improve the game"
Seriously, your every post in this discussion is to spam / shill for somebody else's game. Don't you have something better to do?

• Angry

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Seriously, your every post in this discussion is to spam / shill for somebody else's game. Don't you have something better to do?
I just rechecked to be sure but all my posts are about the game
Not sure where you take this "serial spammer" and shilling another game....never once have I mentioned another game :)))
so i suggest you get your ducks in a row cause right now they are way to spread and you're not sure where they are

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I just rechecked to be sure but all my posts are about the game
Not sure where you take this "serial spammer" and shilling another game....never once have I mentioned another game :)))
so i suggest you get your ducks in a row cause right now they are way to spread and you're not sure where they are
Buddy, check yourself.

I read them, so have other people...you're only here to advertise. Stop.

• Angry
Reactions: micojive and BTLD

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
Android port of
Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.0.14 Basic] with RIC0H(thanks for the mod (y)) Wt Mod (compressed)
DOWNLOAD: or .
Have fun!

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes