2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any incest patches?
how to rename the characters' relationship to incest?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Missed opportunity here IMHO.

what appeared to be a corruption pathway with your 1st tenant (which like many degenerates here abouts, I made into daughter), hopping in the sac 1st night after parading around in her lingerie on the 1st day there?

I didn't even get to a 2nd tenant arriving. The pace is just all wrong, at least for me. For a relative or hell, a perfect stranger with any sense of normalcy at all, it needed to take some time to win her trust, her confidence, to give her a reason to either like you, or fear you, enough to become pliable. And a BJ out the gate, ...from whores-r-us, sure. Now maybe if he had placed an ad for resident hookers to rent a room, than the pace would be about right.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
the upper case issue with the guest, landlord, friend things
I have a question for you, what was your basic idea behind it?
Landlord / guest is "strange, daughter to MC and sisters between the girls doesn't really fit either.
At some point in the story it gets strange.

I still haven't figured out the relationship that works.

Speaking of "BOGO," or "buy one, get one," type deals, here's the cheerleader lineup I'm having people vote on...and of course, there's another character (or two, or more) to cast as well.
View attachment 1266410
We need more Redheads!!!!!!!!

mrbigchungus said:
A MILF type character (or more than one...) from this new set of triple threats ;)

Oh, look, tiddies! :) woof.
View attachment 1266427
Do we have to choose?
Look's all delicious.

Reactions: mrbigchungus

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> I have a question for you, what was your basic idea behind it?

Nothing solid, the story kind of evolved organically after the first few weeks, then I did a bit more effort on the plot given the feedback I have received, and now have a much more solid plan for the story arc in the main plot, as well as some interesting "side quest," type subplots along the way, if there's enough interest.

As to the text + customization, the defaults should work flawlessly, if they don't, drop me a note with specific examples. As you can see from feedback in the thread, I've made a fair number of changes to polish the apple based on what folks have said.

> We need more Redheads!
There is a poll going for patrons to determine what new character(s) end up in game.

> have to choose

Nah, most of the votes have already gone a given direction based on the tally so far, and I'll be rendering new scenes with new characters early next week :)

Reactions: Capt OA

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.0.13c] APK -

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Kept all the names and relationships default so I wouldn't confuse myself or so that the dialogue wouldn't be confusing at parts. But, holy shit that did not help in the slightest, and everyone's relation to one another doesn't make sense to me but whatever it doesn't have to be the lotr of games. Nice and funny at some parts with nice models.

Reactions: qawser

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I have small request. There is lots of scenes where the girls are wearing heels, but it's almost always only mentioned in description. If you would also show it from time to time, I wouldn't be mad at all.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Got an error while playing, one that Rollback or Ignore won't save me from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else has dealt with this issue?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I have small request. There is lots of scenes where the girls are wearing heels, but it's almost always only mentioned in description. If you would also show it from time to time, I wouldn't be mad at all.
Easy enough, I actually meant to show them more often, but most renders have been fairly close to the characters.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Got an error while playing, one that Rollback or Ignore won't save me from.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone else has dealt with this issue?
First glance, seems like you're on the .013 version; both the patreon page and F95 have links to the .013c version, which fixes more than a few bugs, etc. Can you play that one, and then see if you still get the same error?

If so, I'll add it to my list for the update I'm producing for this week.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Kept all the names and relationships default so I wouldn't confuse myself or so that the dialogue wouldn't be confusing at parts. But, holy shit that did not help in the slightest, and everyone's relation to one another doesn't make sense to me but whatever it doesn't have to be the lotr of games. Nice and funny at some parts with nice models.
>>> everyone's relation to one another doesn't make sense to me

If you have specific examples, happy to change the script to improve. It's gone through 3 editors, and a few revisions from myself, but that doesn't mean it's perfect :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Useful to sometimes check out previous messages in the thread (I know, it's hard to read, lol):
https://f95zone.to/threads/her-hear...3c-big-chungus-productions.83972/post-5869317

I've explained it once or twice ;)

And the description of the game says "Roles can be customized," which means ...well, what it says. I think.

Work in progress on potential new milf again :)

Look, more tiddies!
View attachment 1268256
The blonde on the left is the hottest. But more romanceable girls means less content for the player's favorite girl in each update...

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The blonde on the left is the hottest. But more romanceable girls means less content for the player's favorite girl in each update...
The blonde will be a minor character, in fact, I'll be using all three of those models eventually in game.

Truth, and so far for the .014 update there's only one fully animated sex scene. It's with Daisy, of course ;) About half the scenes so far are with that particular character, though the ratio I do expect to drop.

Development work got interrupted with me moving my fat gorilla arse across about 600 miles or so from one place to another the last few weeks. Oh, and my birthday. I do sometimes forget ( or purposefully ignore) those now that I'm in my forties.

Thanks for posting your thoughts, always interested to read what people are most keen to share.

It'll be just a few more days for the update, aiming at the 17th, so I can pack in more than just a small slice of new content, as there is now. Customizing the current scene in progress also took a day, but the office looks nicer than the default like this.

day3office01.png

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Happy Hump day people! ;)

Select supporter levels got the download links yesterday, figured I'd share the release notes here as well; in a few days, remaining patrons will get the update as well (the basic version, without animation). The image gallery bonus is still in progress, and will be included in the next .015 update which I'm working on now.
Her Heart's Desire .014 includes:
  • Basic or Animated version links
  • For patrons at the (level), find the download links for the version with 30 FPS animations here.
  • For all other patrons, get the Basic version download links here.
  • 100 brand new full HD renders
  • No new soundtracks, or sound effects in this version
  • 1 new adult scene with Daisy + MC, also added to the Replay gallery
  • The animated version includes 8 new 30 FPS animations, and the Basic version has 2 frame animations that are similar.
Special Guest Deluxe and VIP patrons can from the links included; Regular Guests and Special Guests can both in this post.

Also, for VIP patrons, the next animation poll will be launching in three days, same time as the Basic version will be available to remaining patrons.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Cant download please share again thanks
Just double checked, the Mega download links in the first post work fine...the latest version on my Patreon page (.014) hasn't been shared here yet, if that's what you were wondering. The versions in the Mega links in this thread are the .013c version, the previous update from the current one.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I signed up for a free account and all the free downloads are capped at 5okb/sec so its a 2hour 45 minute download for 600 megs lol... no thanks. Its unfortunate, since it looks like they actually have some games not currently released on F95.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes