2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> the speakers almost broke, although the volume on the speakers is set to a small volume.

Gotcha, I can easily change the video with the mascot to lessen the amplification. Didn't realize on somebody else's system that would happen, sorry about that. I'll ensure to ship a fixed version for that issue sooner than later. If you don't mind, are there other audio issues, or just for the 'intro' in particular?

Cheers.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Er, mrbigchungus I suspect that some renders will need to be re-done, maybe, perharps, certainly!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback.

That's an odd view b/c of the shadows & hiding of some of her body by the robe; so it appears as if something is off, when in fact it's not. Kind of like those paintings you see where it's one thing to somebody, or another thing to another person.

Given that, not sure if it makes sense to redo, as I'd need to change the wardrobe appearance, and that product isn't guaranteed to bend 100% the way you'd expect; of course, I could change the camera angle, but then, it wouldn't be the same render...might as well trash it at that point, and I hate to delete perfectly good work.

• Angry
Reactions: BallerTime

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
The guest, landlord and friend default names/titles sound somewhat odd in conversation. Is there a better alternative that sounds more natural? Or is it just me that's bugged by it?
I don't really like this landlord / friend "default" either, but I haven't found any real alternative that doesn't just look strange at some point.
I've tried a lot ...
Well-known, simple names, and although I was even glad for a change that it doesn't have to be incest, even family (near and far)

I haven't found the one yet

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Agrik thanks again about the volume on the intro video. The new .013b version addresses that problem and now the volume won't ruin a speaker when the game begins. Do let me know if give it another chance if there are any other audio related issues.

There's now a bad ending as well, similar to what was shared above in the spoiler. Animated too for part of it :) It was surprisingly fun to create, though it won't necessarily be "easy," to fail out, it's definitely possible. There might be another ending similar in the future if it makes sense, as knowing there's real down side does make the reward feel better.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Since the 0.013b update is for a bad ending and my mod shows you the best choices (for a good ending), I see no reason to update the mod at this time (as you wouldn't see the bad ending anyhow)

The mod should still work with the B version.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Since the 0.013b update is for a bad ending and my mod shows you the best choices (for a good ending), I see no reason to update the mod at this time (as you wouldn't see the bad ending anyhow)

The mod should still work with the B version.
Good point, and the mod wouldn't care about the intro video volume either - as it would be independent of that. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 1371216

I haven't seen the bad ending, but I like game reacting to your actions.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Thanks for the feedback.

That's an odd view b/c of the shadows & hiding of some of her body by the robe; so it appears as if something is off, when in fact it's not. Kind of like those paintings you see where it's one thing to somebody, or another thing to another person.

Given that, not sure if it makes sense to redo, as I'd need to change the wardrobe appearance, and that product isn't guaranteed to bend 100% the way you'd expect; of course, I could change the camera angle, but then, it wouldn't be the same render...might as well trash it at that point, and I hate to delete perfectly good work.
Her belly button looks misplaced--too far to the right.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Her belly button looks misplaced--too far to the right.
It's near impossible to have that actually happen - when it's not been changed. Read what I wrote there...it's an artifact of the perspective + shadow + robe obscuring her body + angle of camera.

I might see if it's easy enough to just delete that one, especially when you quote me, but don't read the posted content.

• Angry
Reactions: BallerTime

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
is that 43 years old???? Lol
There's a whole discussion last month about the model; there's an alternate I showed, no interest from people to swap it out.

Try reading a few of the earlier discussions :) It's been covered at least twice.

And thanks for trying out the game.

Reactions: m4pII

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
She's been in the game since the first version (actually earlier than the two in the previous banner, or the current one) the waitress at the "fat burger" restaurant. Daisy flirts with her the first time they have lunch, pretty early in the game.

What I'm rendering + animating now is the 2nd day in-game, where the existing .012 version ends at night on the first day in the game timeline.

When you're doing this (spoiler alert) well...you can't really see their face (unless you have a mirror handy, or take video ha).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should be finished today as the plan is only ~5-6 animations for this particular scene, and they are rendering reasonably quick. :) Then, it's back home with Daisy & MC to get the house ready for when the other two house guests return from collecting their things for the big move...
Fatburger is actually the name of a chain of restaurants that are franchised around the world (mostly only a few in each country). Most of the locations are in California (61) and Nevada (13) with other states such as Washington (6), Arizona (5), and several other states with one store each. The burgers are in fact amazing, but they don't do table service - you order at the counter and pick up when they are ready. Their burgers are terribly addictive.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes