2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
There's also something I'm trying to do after watching a bunch of youtube videos on how movies / television shows are made; I've seen people mention "my transitions suck," and yeah, this game has a bunch of those right now that aren't exactly good, and many that should really be nuked.

So with something like my Holiday game, I've got a transition that shows Joy's feet (the love interest) and it's a slick, pull up the image to reveal the one below kind of thing. The feet renders are for the staircase, to make it a better "walk away," along with the transition...at least, in theory.

This is a piece of what I'm doing with the rework, eg, trying to make those moments more interesting, rendered better, and coded / edited better in the final product.

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
What's up, fellow gorillas? And humans ;)

I shared on Patreon yesterday, and wanted to share here too: I'm working on the version 2.0 of this game as my new project and putting Milfy Cases on hold until the remake is finished.

Using Ren'py 8, and all the things I've learned since I made this game 3 years ago, now I am wondering...what do *you* think would make it 10x better?

Sandbox? Point & click? Better story, obviously - that's the top priority for the remake. Second to that, I'm updating renders, and since I just got started, I don't yet know if this is remaking every single image...the majority, or just the worst bits. That's TBD as I get through it. To start, I'm tackling the prologue, the existing one, and a revamped additional scene to ground the story better in the life of Chad, the alcoholic writer, with the mercenary past.
Please, really please, no sandbox and no point & click!

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Please, really please, no sandbox and no point & click!
You've convinced me. It's extra work, and since multiple people said no, whelp, that's what I'll be doing.

At the moment, it's mostly renders with some previews of before + after on Discord. Rewriting is going to begin once I have the new prologue closer to done, probably over the weekend. Sadly, it's not a quick process, but I'm moving as fast as I can.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
There isn't a single scene with Daisy, Rose, or Lily getting stuck in a dryer.

:eek:

Then again, there weren't any scenes in a laundry room in the current version, either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been sharing more remade / expanded images on my Discord as well if you'd like to see how it's going.

Cheers folks.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes