2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
may i ask to get spoilered about what's her 'depraved fantasies'? it looks quite vanilla from the tags (wouldn't exactly call lesbian/anal/spanking depraved), but it's a matter of interpretation i guess and i'd rather not start it if the kinks are things i heavily dislike.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
judgenot93 all the tags are here:

• Fetishes / tags - F solo, M/F, M/F/F, F/F, F/F/F, lesbian, oral, harem, vaginal, anal, group, squirt, toys, voyeurism, spanking, domination, corruption, humor, first person POV, pregnancy)
  • Planned but not yet implemented as of the .23 alpha include pregnancy, at least for the current plan for the remainder of the game, which will be finished late 2022.
And with only two updates left, there aren't any further tags planned. Currently working on one of the multiple endings for the .24 update (coming soon-ish).

Nov 26, 2021
Ok I couldn't even get past the clothes shopping scene at the beginning, I really don't get what the idea was to write the story how it is, daisy rocks up, she knows about you like you somehow have a connection, but she's not related in any way, but then all of the dialogue after feels like it assumes you are her father or at least acts like you are, anyone else playing change what she calls you to dad or daddy and you'll see what I mean, even without it, it still comes off like your her dad

I'm also not finishing it since this girls just now the day before she arrives turned 18 but it seems like she's somehow got more experience than the mc who is 43 and for some reason acts like a bumbling virgin, in other words she comes off as a little slut and seeing no v tag I think my assumption would be correct which sucks since she comes off in one moment as sweet and innocent and then in the next moment she comes off as a slut

I don't mean to be overly critical but I just did not get the point I think, it's written so on the nose that she could be your daughter but I know as the player she is not, she like I said comes off as a slut but she's just turned 18 literally the day before she rocks up! which yeah it's cool if you like that shit but that's just not me, I'm not even dissing it's just an opinion and if it comes off to harsh for the writer to read I apologize

(I'm not reviewing it either, that would be unfair, I only played 15-20 minutes before giving up so I won't)

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
When Daisy arrived, it asks me what is she?
Daughter I say ... because reasons :sneaky:

Then Lily arrives, what is she to Daisy?
I dunno who the fuck this is, how should I know?
So I say Enemy!
Then it asks what to refer to her as?
Freeloader it is then!

And then it says since Daisy is my Daughter so is Lily .... hmmm

Was there anything in the leadup that would have suggested an existing familial relationship between the 3 girls?
All I got was than that they somehow knew each other.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Does anyone know a good VN with that blonde model ? Might be one of my favorites so far
Doubtful. Most just build their own girls these days rather go the lazy/expensive way and buy premade girls from other 3D artists. If the dev did that I doubt he's going to just release it for free to other AVN dev's if he made her himself. I guess DM them and ask.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Ya, I never looked into continuity of the saves, sorry about that - too many variables changed in the .22 update recently, and with the feedback here, I found a combination of stuff that should be fixed. Unfortunately, that means for preferences, etc, you might want / need to play from start after the next bug fix update.
Not good.
You never realized players save their game?
Hu?
The biggest frustration is to start all over.
Little disappointing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
An avalanche of unrestrained sex without a break. You can't think of a better way to twist the shutter, although this product can hardly be called a game. In any case, this is a good shot that directly reaches the goal.)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
>blonde model

Earlier in the forum (I know, you gotta read back a ways) I mentioned that the blonde model was a custom job I created based on Facegen from Daz using reference pictures.

Still happy people think she's hot.

>>avalanche
I'd be happy if most games I enjoy included about 2-3 times more animation per scene...and had a lot more sexy scenes, overall. But since I'm only one fat guy in a gorilla suit...I can only influence what I'm doing. Other folks get to make their own choices.

Thanks for playing, everybody, I appreciate it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
judgenot93 all the tags are here:

• Fetishes / tags - F solo, M/F, M/F/F, F/F, F/F/F, lesbian, oral, harem, vaginal, anal, group, squirt, toys, voyeurism, spanking, domination, corruption, humor, first person POV, pregnancy)
  • Planned but not yet implemented as of the .23 alpha include pregnancy, at least for the current plan for the remainder of the game, which will be finished late 2022.
And with only two updates left, there aren't any further tags planned. Currently working on one of the multiple endings for the .24 update (coming soon-ish).
New project soon?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes