2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
>what paths
The scene replay basically shows all the hot scenes -> up to you to figure out the choices :)

It's really not very complex. No puzzles, etc.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
>what paths
The scene replay basically shows all the hot scenes -> up to you to figure out the choices :)

It's really not very complex. No puzzles, etc.
What about endings? Are the 3 girls all romance/love ending? Or only certain ones. I want the love endings. I just don't want to play all the way through, pick the wrong girl/choice and not get a romance/love ending. Lol. And which one will have pregnancy

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Sorry i deleted my post, reposting:

First time playing today. Played up to when rose and lily came in. what paths are their? can rose, lily, and daisy all be on a love/romance path with you? Or can you only love one of them? can you get them 3 pregnant, or just a certain one? I'm using the walkthrough mod. As long as I click the recommended choices is that the love/romance path?
sorry for all the questions lol i'm just a romantic at heart and love the love/romance/happy endings

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Is your game saved on a ssd? have noticed severe buffering on animations when on a spinning harddrive since most of the game loads into memory, then suddenly it has to go fetch the animations on the harddrive.
Yes, I have only SSD, not HDD.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Sorry i deleted my post, reposting:

First time playing today. Played up to when rose and lily came in. what paths are their? can rose, lily, and daisy all be on a love/romance path with you? Or can you only love one of them? can you get them 3 pregnant, or just a certain one? I'm using the walkthrough mod. As long as I click the recommended choices is that the love/romance path?
sorry for all the questions lol i'm just a romantic at heart and love the love/romance/happy endings
what paths are their?
> any of the three, or none (but you get a bad ending if you go for none)
can rose, lily, and daisy all be on a love/romance path with you?
Yes, that's why the 'harem' tag...

can you get them 3 pregnant, or just a certain one?
That you'll have to wait for the endings to see.

OR there are answers to most of this (and a lot more) on my discord, or the Patreon page itself, etc.

Reactions: McHela

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
what paths are their?
> any of the three, or none (but you get a bad ending if you go for none)
can rose, lily, and daisy all be on a love/romance path with you?
Yes, that's why the 'harem' tag...

can you get them 3 pregnant, or just a certain one?
That you'll have to wait for the endings to see.

OR there are answers to most of this (and a lot more) on my discord, or the Patreon page itself, etc.
thank you :)

calel

Aug 19, 2021
The game crashing when i eat out Lily in the morning (the previous night i fucked the redhead in the garden)

Please help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/day4morning/ani/lilyridemcfacelongstartclose33.png'>:
File "game/day4morning.rpy", line 600, in script
lily "Mmm, yes, oh, YES!"
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
error: Out of memory

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The game crashing when i eat out Lily in the morning (the previous night i fucked the redhead in the garden)

Please help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/day4morning/ani/lilyridemcfacelongstartclose33.png'>:
File "game/day4morning.rpy", line 600, in script
lily "Mmm, yes, oh, YES!"
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
error: Out of memory
You see the "out of memory" line in the error you caught?

Sigh.

Apparently, if you don't have like (insert tons of gigs of ram here) Her Heart's Desire won't work. I learned from this project there's a reason I have more animation in a single edition than _any_ other Ren'py game, bar none, in full HD.

It just won't work on smaller, less equipped machines.

Don't be like Brosef Chungus, and deliver the biggest, because not everybody can handle something *too big* you know?

Also I noticed a few deveopers here lately who don't compress their images at all, and even with less than half the static content in my game (and infinitely less animation) their games end up over 5 gigs for a download. This is less than 2, which I think confuses people who don't realize just how massive it is, when it's a Mr Chungus experience ;)

calel

Aug 19, 2021
You see the "out of memory" line in the error you caught?

Sigh.

Apparently, if you don't have like (insert tons of gigs of ram here) Her Heart's Desire won't work. I learned from this project there's a reason I have more animation in a single edition than _any_ other Ren'py game, bar none, in full HD.

It just won't work on smaller, less equipped machines.

Don't be like Brosef Chungus, and deliver the biggest, because not everybody can handle something *too big* you know?

Also I noticed a few deveopers here lately who don't compress their images at all, and even with less than half the static content in my game (and infinitely less animation) their games end up over 5 gigs for a download. This is less than 2, which I think confuses people who don't realize just how massive it is, when it's a Mr Chungus experience ;)
Please Mr Chungus I dont want to give on your game , it feels so great.
So please can you add 3D animation on/off option.
I really want to play your game.

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Please Mr Chungus I dont want to give on your game , it feels so great.
So please can you add 3D animation on/off option.
I really want to play your game.
Lol, I'll see what I can do at some point. I am a bit desperate for cash, after all.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Wow where has this game been all my time on F95. From what I gathered from comments is that if you want to have a solo relationship with one of the girls you can or if you want all out harem you can. This is the kind of stuff I like to support as I'm not into harems, only one girl for me lol, dev just want to say if I find the story to be good and the characters lovable I will support you on patreon.

Reactions: mrbigchungus
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes