2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic 0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: truten

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.22 Fix 3] [Big Chungus Productions] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.65GB
Repack size: 617MB

PC =
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: Use FixOnly (no content was added) if you downloaded from links in below spoiler.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
In the last two updates I go back to my last saved scene from .20 and in both the .21 and this update, after that scene, it asks if I liked the (whatever new version it is) update. So I am seeing no new content for the past two updates. Does anyone have a clue why this may be happening?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
In the last two updates I go back to my last saved scene from .20 and in both the .21 and this update, after that scene, it asks if I liked the (whatever new version it is) update. So I am seeing no new content for the past two updates. Does anyone have a clue why this may be happening?
You'll need to start a new game from scratch, or manually edit the game_version variable to equal .22. There was a bug I never fixed before the version .23 where it if was an older version, some content might get skipped.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Android version?
No plans for an Android, the first thing I need to do when I get some time is to convert the still image animations to videos, I'm probably the only person annoyed enough by that issue in Ren'py that I make it so my game literally won't work without multiple gigs of ram, so...maybe after that gets done, an enterprising person might convert it to be able to play on Android. (If you know how to do this for me, get at me, maybe we can figure out a way to cross promote, etc).

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
IMO dev should decide what he wants - incest or tenants, because as of it right now - it's a complete mess no matter what you choose to rename to
still not enough for proper family relations and way too much for default landlord and tenants, as a result - dialogues are all over the place and just feels unnatural, clunky and doesn't fit either of variants, it's just not how human beings interact with each other

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Why da heck it eats memory like b*ch cum at some point? Whole system starting to lag..
Read above in the thread...or my discord...or my Itch page, but I'll repeat myself again b/c people don't read like that :)

It's because I didn't like the look of the video animation early in the game, switched to frame based animation, and because of that, unless you have like...maybe a 3090, you may experience some lag. Even I do, with a 3090 and an SSD, etc.

At some point, I'll put out a "low memory," version with all the animations converted to video instead of frames.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
IMO dev should decide what he wants - incest or tenants, because as of it right now - it's a complete mess no matter what you choose to rename to
still not enough for proper family relations and way too much for default landlord and tenants, as a result - dialogues are all over the place and just feels unnatural, clunky and doesn't fit either of variants, it's just not how human beings interact with each other
By all means, feel free to ignore the project then. With only one more planned update after the latest .24 update, there's probably not a great chance I'll change those things; also if you read through the thread, this has been mentioned at least a few times as well :)

But if you want to edit the text and rewrite the script for your own consumption, by all means. Unren / unpack the game & have at it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
You'll need to start a new game from scratch, or manually edit the game_version variable to equal .22. There was a bug I never fixed before the version .23 where it if was an older version, some content might get skipped.
I don't know how to do that. I looked in the game save file, but for the game version variable there was a toggled value of 1/0 (I am assuming true or false). Would switching that to 0 have the same effect?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes