Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
v0.1.81 Hotfix

Fix: Going to sleep on Day 7 causes error
Installation (PC, MAC) - Re- extract/download the main game file then overwrite in game directory. Multimod may still cause the error.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Whut.. its gonna be a different one... can u pm me the full log?

?

Those stupid puzzles are optional. Dont do em if you dont wanna
I see no 'vaginal sex' in the tags and I checked that couple of times when the game appeared on 'latest updates' hence I asked 'still no sex'?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I see no 'vaginal sex' in the tags and I checked that couple of times when the game appeared on 'latest updates' hence I asked 'still no sex'?
Oh, thats weird. There's decent amount of vaginal sex in the game right now. I'll request a mod to update the tags. Thanks for bringing it up. (Edit: Nevermind I was able to add it on my own)
Hotfix works and fixed the error for 'Go to bed' task on day 7. Thanks.
Thanks for confirming. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: preskerd

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Oh, thats weird. There's decent amount of vaginal sex in the game right now. I'll request a mod to update the tags. Thanks for bringing it up. (Edit: Nevermind I was able to add it on my own)

Dude I don't touch games where the real action hasn't start yet and if I've known it's already there I would try the game long ago since I really like what characters looks like and the premise of the game. Thanks for the info and good luck with the game!

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018

It didn't fix it for me though.

Danny

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I forgot to specify that I had to redownload v0.1.81 and then applied the hotfix which no longer throws an error when going to bed on Day 7.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Game still occuring error on me after hotfix.
It didn't fix it for me though.

Danny
I'm still getting an error after the hotfix
i keep getting this error despite the hotfix
I forgot to specify that I had to redownload v0.1.81 and then applied the hotfix which no longer throws an error when going to bed on Day 7.
@ Everyone with the error: I have no idea why it would cause the same error even after the fix, I always test the fix before uploading. BlackCobalt has said that he redownloaded the game then applied the hotfix, you guys can try that. Otherwise, try downloading it straight from my , this one already has the fix applied to it.

Last edited:

nevalz

Apr 26, 2017
@ Everyone with the error: I have no idea why it would cause the same error even after the fix, I always test the fix before uploading. BlackCobalt has said that he redownloaded the game then applied the hotfix, you guys can try that. Otherwise, try downloading it straight from my , this one already has the fix applied to it.
Just re-extract old gamefile + hotfix and it work fine
But after I use lastest multimod and go back before go to bed at day 7 it still error
I think the problem is from multi mod

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Redownloaded then reapplied the fix, still errors on day seven night sleep. Going to delete the mod, then install, add the fix, test again.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Redownloaded then reapplied the fix, still errors on day seven night sleep. Going to delete the mod, then install, add the fix, test again.
Mods might be responsible for breaking the game. I played on a fresh install without any mods and there were no more errors when going to bed on day 7.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes