Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
...Then is there any point to pre-run consummables other than planning "perfect" runs, then? All of them are stupidly expensive for no reason, permanent stats are just better and gives you an easier time getting those consummables within the run anyway.

Would've expected some better incentive for consummables after a few patches of them being a joke, tbh. Adding even more on top of that feels pointless.
Honestly, no. You're right that they seem to be too expensive to spend valuable points on at the start of a run.
Stat buffs aside, IMO the only reasonable thing to spend starting points on is the backpack. But only after completing 2-3 full runs and investing those points in stats.

rhettman

Feb 22, 2018
v1.40b:

Added one? new bad ending: Alchemist
You can now see the amount of items you're carring while shopping at the Blacksmith
Increase the odds of finding the Alchemist event after meeting her
Changed the Alchemist's dialog color
The Hero may get confused again while facing Bea (30% chance)
Decreased Bea's HP 300 > 260 (N) // 260 > 240 (L)
Increased Maxine's Base HP 120 > 150

Dec 24, 2020
I kind of hope there is an eventual 3rd starting area, just because the grind in the forest/grove gets old with each restart. I did manage to beat the Castle on my own in this version, and it was pretty fun, but the start is very dull at this point.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I kind of hope there is an eventual 3rd starting area, just because the grind in the forest/grove gets old with each restart. I did manage to beat the Castle on my own in this version, and it was pretty fun, but the start is very dull at this point.
That seems very unlikely. For a long time Forest was the sole starting area and Grove was added not too long ago as an alternative.
Unfortunately, the re-playing of the same areas after a new version is released is the limitation of Milovana platform and the way the saves are managed.
HC2 (which is in the works) will be based on Ren'Py platform, so the situation with saves and game progress should be handled better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
So im playing 1.35 and i have several questions.
The game ends after day 15. On hard( the one when you dont get new stuff after a run) is it possible to defeat every boss in the game?
Also hero sword. It breaks after few fights. Is there a way to reforge it or something?
Also i cant get boss from deep swamp?( the spooky area)
There was thing without face there and it told me to fight one girl. I defeated it and get a talisman. What to do with it?
The church ladies have times to make mc horny. How to trigger them. Cuz i got punishede with collar,gag,plug and handcuffes.
Is there more?

felianMDR

Mar 18, 2018
So im playing 1.35 and i have several questions.
The game ends after day 15. On hard( the one when you dont get new stuff after a run) is it possible to defeat every boss in the game?
Also hero sword. It breaks after few fights. Is there a way to reforge it or something?
Also i cant get boss from deep swamp?( the spooky area)
There was thing without face there and it told me to fight one girl. I defeated it and get a talisman. What to do with it?
The church ladies have times to make mc horny. How to trigger them. Cuz i got punishede with collar,gag,plug and handcuffes.
Is there more?
as far as I know you can't reforge sword, but you can hold it in backpak to equip before some hard fights.
when you get talisman you need find house in deep swamp. and when you go in there boss fight.
Don't know what you mean about trigger in church, but they will be angry if you come to them with this talisman we talk before.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
as far as I know you can't reforge sword, but you can hold it in backpak to equip before some hard fights.
when you get talisman you need find house in deep swamp. and when you go in there boss fight.
Don't know what you mean about trigger in church, but they will be angry if you come to them with this talisman we talk before.
okay i defeated a scarecrow? It gave me its soul what to do with it?
BTW do we have like wiki or walktrough or something?
Also there is this girl that says that she will buy stuff from me but she only have 10 gold. If i sell more to her will she be like i can pay you in nature?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
> You can, but not on your first run (14-gamedays). It's possible on runs 3-4. The game is intended to be played in runs, you can continue after Day 14 just for fun, but it won't be counted towards your score.

> No, but there are other weapons that you can craft, which are better (e.g., Icepick). However, you'll need to acquire recipes and materials to be able to craft them at the Forge in the City.

Also i cant get boss from deep swamp?( the spooky area) I defeated it and get a talisman. What to do with it?
> Once you get the talisman, you need to visit Dark Woods, where you'll stumble upon a witch's (Kira) house, which you need to enter to face her. That encounter triggers only once per day, so you might need to explore several times to get it. You can find the house also without the talisman, but you won't be able to enter it.

> Unless you're specifically into those kinks, the Church is a waste of time and resources - I never visit it during my playthroughs to reduce lust/corruption stats, there are other/cheaper means to do it.

BTW do we have like wiki or walktrough or something?
> I have created a sort of wiki, but haven't published it anywhere, since I haven't updated it after Stamina mechanics were introduced in the game. That includes some new encounters as well. Also, it can't be considered as a walkthrough, more like a guide since there are different strategies how to beat the game.

Also there is this girl that says that she will buy stuff from me but she only have 10 gold. If i sell more to her will she be like i can pay you in nature?
> Not as far as I know, she's just a way to get extra Gold for the materials you acquire from beating encounters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dremo

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Nothing, you just wake up 3 hours earlier or so every day. Pretty much the best soul there is tbh.
I strongly disagree. The Soul of the Chosen is far superior, the key is getting it early on in your run (until Day 5-7). It increases your permanent max HP and Lust stats by 10% each day, so if you know how to use the potions correctly in combination with Perks, you can get your max HP/Lust stats to 700+ on Day 14 before entering the Castle.
If you're unlucky in getting it early, then Soul of the Crow will do just fine by helping you earn some extra Gold, but you won't be able to get the max stats as high.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone know the conditions to trigger the event after you go to sleep, where a girl blows you or gets creampied by you? Does this event lead to anything?

Jevan83

Jun 24, 2019
anyone know if the magic dildo heals the hero mid battle with the act of masterbation? or is it only at the camp?

Dwari225

Dec 9, 2020
this is whatthe online link opens for me

The front page is old and hasn't been updated, if you go back 1 page it has the most up to date stuff near the bottom.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes