rhettman

Feb 22, 2018

Hero Corruption v1.45 Released !
The new version of Hero Corruption is out.

Changes:

NEW MAJOR EVENT: ROOMMATE
  • Ever felt lonely while playing Hero Corruption? Well not anymore!

• I'm here to help: Talk to Gina everyday and get useful gameplay advices
  • Where are your clothes ?: Sleep naked for tthree days to trigger the new event
  • Gina won't show up at the Lakeside while the event is ongoing

NEW SOUL
  • Soul of the Damned: How much is your soul worth?

• Decrease M. Lust and M. HP by 10% every day
  • Grants a huge amount of points based on the Hero's Corruption and how long he survived with the Soul

NEW ENEMIES
Gina
(Lakeside)
  • Gina brought her own leash with her, but what does she intend to do with it?

Arya(Lakeside)(Shemale)
  • Arya is the last missing piece of the Lakeside, be careful as she really does pack a punch

NEW EQUIPMENT
Selfish Saber
(Leona)
  • Sharing your attention with other inanimate objects may not be the best idea

OTHERS
  • Added a new Bad Ending: Gina
  • Added new scenes to Molly
  • Added a Corruption check before triggering Molly's Bad End
  • You can now unequip accessories at the backpack
  • Added Gina and Val to the Heroine quest pool
  • Removed Hope and Julia from the Heroine quest pool
  • Added Selfish Sword to the Recipe Store Event pool
  • Made a couple of Mia's dialogs instant
  • Sandy and Weandy defeated dialogs are now skippable

BALANCE STUFF
  • Increased Eyepatch, Bra, Gloves, Condom, Anal Beads and Anal Plug addiction resistance 50% > 60%
  • Increased Holy Necklace Corruption resistance 70% > 90%
  • Increased Magic Whip damage +4 > +5
  • Increased Tricia HP 90 > 100

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed Boomerang hits not making any sound
  • Removed "Enemy Lust" from Serena Codex page
  • Fixed "Defeat girls to unlock" button not disappearing at the Lakeside Enemy Codex page

Oct 29, 2017
IIRC you just say you won't pay that much, then the encounter goes on as usual. That's it.

Anyway, Gina as a roommate is rather underwhelming at this stage. I was hoping I'd have to keep dodging her at camp, or she might try something at night, but she doesn't really have a function atm, just gives advice once a day. At least her morning scene is easily skipped now, unlike the unskippable naked sleep scene.

makaiforce

Nov 26, 2017
Gina advice: you can get points with a cheat code, ask for nice people.
me: Google.com, then, f95zone.to

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Is the gina roomate event just entirely random?
Quite a few runs now, and no dice.

Zarzal

Sep 26, 2018
Stamina as a system is still a massive crock of shit, is there a reliable way to edit saves or is it still dumpster diving through browser local storage?

TrajanKnox

Apr 18, 2019
Here's the explanation how to easily edit the save file in your browser and beat the encounters.
I've tried this in Firefox and it doesn't seem to work. The value in the local storage was already set to 100,000 before I edited it (stamina was still 100 like always) and editing it and refreshing the page did not change anything. After refresh, inspecting the page showed the change in local storage, though, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or can do differently?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I've tried this in Firefox and it doesn't seem to work. The value in the local storage was already set to 100,000 before I edited it (stamina was still 100 like always) and editing it and refreshing the page did not change anything. After refresh, inspecting the page showed the change in local storage, though, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or can do differently?
Just tried the steps in Firefox and had no issues. If you've played older versions of HC, make sure you're editing the correct tease file. For v1.45 the number is 59700.
If you have edited the save in the past, I can't guarantee that there aren't other issues, probably the best way would be to delete older saves altogether and start a freshly new game.

TrajanKnox

Apr 18, 2019
Just tried the steps in Firefox and had no issues. If you've played older versions of HC, make sure you're editing the correct tease file. For v1.45 the number is 59700.
If you have edited the save in the past, I can't guarantee that there aren't other issues, probably the best way would be to delete older saves altogether and start a freshly new game.
I've checked the console on my instance of 1.45 and the highest teaseStorage number is 58231. I've closed and rebooted the browser, including deleting the save and starting over, and this doesn't change.

Not sure what else I can do other than clearing my cache, maybe?

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I've checked the console on my instance of 1.45 and the highest teaseStorage number is 58231. I've closed and rebooted the browser, including deleting the save and starting over, and this doesn't change.

Not sure what else I can do other than clearing my cache, maybe?
You could try that, or if possible try another browser. The ID for is 59700, it's literally shown in the link itself, so if you're editing a different (older) tease save, it obviously won't work.
Try loading the game and play through Day 1, then check the browser storage, it should appear there.
Also, are you using incognito mode for playing the game? It might also mess up how the saves are stored.

TrajanKnox

Apr 18, 2019
You could try that, or if possible try another browser. The ID for is 59700, it's literally shown in the link itself, so if you're editing a different (older) tease save, it obviously won't work.
Try loading the game and play through Day 1, then check the browser storage, it should appear there.
Also, are you using incognito mode for playing the game? It might also mess up how the saves are stored.
So, I tried Incognito Mode and it worked fine. Therefore I emptied my cache and offline website storage in normal firefox, started a new game, got through to the start of the day and now the local storage under Inspect is completely empty.

Played through a day, quit, restarted the browser and loaded my save and no change - local storage is empty of any teaseStore files at all. Very confusing, will keep trying or just play in Incognito Mode every time. Thanks for the help.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes