Squirrel94

Aug 20, 2018
A new area called "the hills" which is an alternative to the swamp. All the regular enemies I have encountered there are old swamp enemies, like Sarah and Leona. The Boss for the area is new, with a new bad ending for losing to her.

I also found a new encounter in the area, where you find an unconsious girl and can decide what to do with her. If you give her an orange potion she thanks you and gives you 30 gold. Havent gotten the event a second time yet, so I don't know what else can happen.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
A new area called "the hills" which is an alternative to the swamp. All the regular enemies I have encountered there are old swamp enemies, like Sarah and Leona. The Boss for the area is new, with a new bad ending for losing to her.

I also found a new encounter in the area, where you find an unconsious girl and can decide what to do with her. If you give her an orange potion she thanks you and gives you 30 gold. Havent gotten the event a second time yet, so I don't know what else can happen.
I have encountered one new enemy named Ruth, seems to be a busty milf. I also encountered an event where a girl offers to act as a sort of bank, and holds an amount of gold you specify for a fee. Encounter her a second time and you can withdraw it. I've deposited 90k gold or so (her cut is like 5-10%?), and withdrawn it all in a second encounter, nothing lewd happened.

I am thinking that the dev made some kind of coding mistake that made all the Swamp enemies show up in the hills. The possessed girl (who has the talisman) I was assigned was Hannah, but when I beat Zoe, I got the talisman...

Squirrel94

Aug 20, 2018
I am thinking that the dev made some kind of coding mistake that made all the Swamp enemies show up in the hills. The possessed girl (who has the talisman) I was assigned was Hannah, but when I beat Zoe, I got the talisman...
Pretty sure that the swamp enemies showing up in the hills isn't a mistake, just filler until the developer adds more unique enemies to the area, or replace some of the old ones in the swamp. Similar things happened with the grove and lakeside while they were being developed.

Reactions: mysorcpwns

rhettman

Feb 22, 2018
NEW AREA: HILLS

• The Hills is a new alternative area, just like Grove and Lakeside, it shares the same map piece as Swamp.
  • Similar to what happened to the Lakeside, the new bosses won't be added to the Castle until the area is fully developed.
  • You can already buy the Hills map in the character creation menu, before starting the run.

NEW ENEMIES

• Ruth:(Hills)
  • Ruth has a strange cleaning habit, but she doesn't intend to get her hands dirty.

• Claire:(Hills)(Boss)
  • Claire seems to have some family issues... Maybe it's best not to judge her.
  • A specific attack type causes Claire to lose Stamina, maybe you can use that to your advantage.

NEW EVENTS

• Rescue Mission: She seems to have passed out, what would a real hero do?

• Bank: May I get you interested in our new life insurance service?

NEW EQUIPMENT

• Fluffy Mat:(Legendary) Whether to slide your feet, or lie on it, everyone wants one of these.

OTHERS

• Added 2 new Bad Endings: Ruth, Claire
  • You can now buy a Hills Map at the Shop and before starting a new run
  • Green and Orange potion no longer increase price based on Hero's Max. Lust and HP
  • Their price is now based on the amount of potions purchased, just like Red and Purple potions
  • Shop progressive discount now also applies to potions
  • Added Ruth's pics at the Shop
  • Added four more advices to Gina
  • Added a few dialogs to Laura when losing to her while Gina is at the Base
  • Added a tip to the soul of damned regarding corruption bonus
  • Added a status bar while Mona is riding
  • Some dialogs in the City are now skippable
  • Reduced Soul of the Chosen IRL timers

BALACE STUFF

• Increased Nova's HP 110 > 120

BUG FIXES

• Fixed Ancient Blade giving bonus damage after breaking
  • Fixed correct number of Shemales enemies at initial toggle
  • Removed Sarah's Lust from her status bar

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
  • Reduced Soul of the Chosen IRL timers
If this is refering to the time it takes for the encounter to close, thank fucking god. Having to wait 15ish seconds to start the day everytime you refuse the soul was kinda dumb

Reactions: ZX7H

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
why is thi9s Mia womanh appearing on every map, i had her in the swamps, lakeside and hills aND YOU CANT EVEN RUN AWAY FORM HER SERIOUSLY MAKE THE NORMAL MODE AS EASY AS THE LEGACY MODE

Reactions: JonkoSlunko

rhettman

Feb 22, 2018

Hero Corruption v1.55 Released !
NEW DYNAMIC BAD ENDING
  • Ever feel like someone is hiding something from you? Now you can experience the same feeling in HC too!
  • A new BE with two different outcomes, but are they both really bad?

NEW ENEMIES
  • Amelia(Hills)
  • Amelia has been single and looking for a partner for some time now, maybe you are the lucky one?

• Jasmine(Castle)
  • Do these girls never learn from their mistakes? Well, Jasmine does
  • Keep defeating Jasmine to unlock new moves

NEW EQUIPMENT
  • Heavy Mace
  • This weapon basically does all the work for you

HELEN REWORKED
  • Same-same, but different
  • Helen was tired of repeating the same strategy over and over again
  • New pics, moves and lines were added

OTHERS
  • Added an extra Bad End: Jasmine
  • Added more pics to Jessie
  • Added Heavy Mace to the Recipe Shop pool
  • Changed a couple of Mia's dialogs
  • Mia's first and second Lust check will only appear AFTER the minimum required have been reached
  • Added more lines to Ruth
  • A lot of dialogs are now instant and skippable
  • Added a dialog displaying all addictions after defeating Kira
  • Adjusted Hannah's IRL timers and dialogs during encounters and BE
  • Switched Lust and HP status bar places after defeating a boss in boss rush

BALANCE STUFF
  • Increased amount of exp given by T2 bosses 15 > 18
  • Increased amount of exp given by T3 bosses 15 > 22
  • Increased amount of exp given by Kira 15 > 30
  • Increased amount of exp needed to buy a perk 50 > 60
  • Increased potion "Inflation" cost +10 > +15
  • Adjusted the Recipe Shop pool weapon costs
  • Increased Kira's HP 300 > 350
  • Increased Kira's ghosts base HP 20 > 30
  • Increased Jessie's attack 10 > 16
  • Decreased chance of Jessie attacking 50% > 30%
  • Decreased Icepick Critical Damage 2x > 1.5x
  • Decreased the Amount of Corruption gained when defeated by Helen +10 > +5
  • Decreased the amount of Iron needed to craft the Hammer 3 > 2

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed Soul of the Devil crashing the game
  • Fixed Thirsty Dragon displaying float numbers
  • Fixed Sophie and Diana giving an extra piece of Map
  • Fixed Maxine encounter flickering all over the place
  • Fixed Stamina influencing damage on Kira's ghosts
  • Fixed Charmed debuff not clearing up
  • Fixed Chloe BE's last pic not showing properly
  • Fixed Stamina appearing on Castle status bar
  • Fixed Rose's codex page switching to Ella
  • Fixed Leona's loot page
  • Fixed not introducing Lily properly
  • Fixed some Claire's typos
  • Fixed Anastasia titjob sound looping

TrajanKnox

Apr 18, 2019
Save editing using local storage / F12 edit no longer appears to work on Firefox. Editing the local storage is possible, but the moment you refresh the page after effecting the change you lose your save and the game starts over. I get this is a roguelike/multi-run game but honestly it's a pain in the ass starting it over and running it 15-20 times depending on RNG just to level up enough to get decent stats...

Oct 29, 2017
Made an op save to skip to the good part.
edit: yep, it doesn't work, soz

Btw fair warning, her bad ending is some cuck shit.
  • Amelia(Hills)
  • Amelia has been single and looking for a partner for some time now, maybe you are the lucky one?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tyranzero
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, you're right. Maybe like this? I seem to recall there was something specific when you had to copy it, but too lazy to look it up now.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Dev had a new post on Nov 21 mentioning Hero Corruption 2. Looking at it, it just looks like a remade Hero Corruption 1 in a different engine or something? Ren'py? Anyone got more information on that post?

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes