Apr 25, 2018
What you'll need to do is change the stamina and then immediately close the game tab and reload. Once you load back in, it should stay that way for the remainder of your session :)

This was the step that none of the guides mentioned, but it might depend on browser settings, idk.
That's what I've been trying but it kept randomly reverting back.

I've gone though and deleted all cookies and stuff for the site and it seems like that may have fixed it? Might have been because I had all the data from a previous version or something.

Edit: Still doing it -_-'

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

I've gone though and deleted all cookies and stuff for the site and it seems like that may have fixed it? Might have been because I had all the data from a previous version or something.

Yeee, the other guy just trolled you, although in his defense, he did also mention about the Guides that were posted in the previous comments detailing steps for Cheating.
Long story short, you only use Inspect for changing Visual values on your local end of the website, it does not change actual values in the game's database.
For properly changing values, that is, for Cheating, I made a Guide in my Files for the game, based on the info provided in a older comment by abother user. My previous comment with the proper links here:
Got to make the Review for the game too, in the meanwhile! (and the Files are linked now on the Blog too, where they'll also remain for ease of access in the future). Link to the Review:
Good luck, let me know if other problems arise.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018

Try avoiding Natalie in the Hills map, when you fight her, she decreases your max Stamina value and as a result after the day ends your Stamina resets to 100.
Just don't attack her and escape the encounter and you'll be fine.
That said, it appears that Milovana site is having some technical issues lately, so until they're fixed you might wanna try out the latest version of HC2.
[...] you only use Inspect for changing Visual values [...]
That is inaccurate, by this method the player can edit the local game save file which allows to set Stamina value for the current game session.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Try avoiding Natalie in the Hills map, when you fight her, she decreases your max Stamina value and as a result after the day ends your Stamina resets to 100.
Just don't attack her and escape the encounter and you'll be fine.
That said, it appears that Milovana site is having some technical issues lately, so until they're fixed you might wanna try out the latest version of HC2.

That is inaccurate, by this method the player can edit the local game save file which allows to set Stamina value for the current game session.
Dude, have you no mercy? That guy was most likely a newcomer too :ROFLMAO:
But it is true that Natalie, one of the new enemies, has the ability to reduce the Max Stamina. In my brief check up on her though, that would really happen only if you were beaten pretty bad by her (as in, be 0 on HP, as you don't immediately get defeated, and instead get this prolonged struggle that also lowers your Max Stamina).

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Dude, have you no mercy? That guy was most likely a newcomer too :ROFLMAO:
But it is true that Natalie, one of the new enemies, has the ability to reduce the Max Stamina. In my brief check up on her though, that would really happen only if you were beaten pretty bad by her (as in, be 0 on HP, as you don't immediately get defeated, and instead get this prolonged struggle that also lowers your Max Stamina).
Looks like you've missed the point I was making, meaning, editing max Stamina value in the local game save file works (it's not a visual change of locally shown website).
Using this method, the only case I've discovered where it gets reset to default value 100 is after the encounter with Natalie, hence my suggestion.
Perhaps the issues with Milovana site might be at play as well, but during a quick test today that didn't seem to be the case.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Risk:Reward makes this game not worth playing.

Enemies damage you more then you can ever hope to repair the damages before the next battle which makes this game a no win scenario.

If you like games with no good endings then this game is for you.

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
man, i really wish the process to play offline wasent such a hassle for the first game, i tried my damndest but i cant get the tease to work even with the java stuff installed

Reactions: makaiforce

Beedubgee

Aug 16, 2018
In HC2 under the achievements I notice names of "Serena Hunter" and "Olivia Hunter" and I cannot find them. Anyone know if they are going to be added later or is there a trick to get them to spawn?

jura7

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone know Megan actress name? I get my ass beaten every time I meet her, so she is not in my codex.

Beedubgee

Aug 16, 2018
She's not shemale content and based on her achievement description she's ass worship. Still haven't had any luck finding her myself though.
Appears in the forest between 2000 and 2100. She is hard to notice because the boss takes up those time slots after the 5th day I think.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I've been playing the online version 1.60. I like it but definitely..Challenging. It gives you carry over save points from bad or regular guy endings to use in starting next 2 tries at the game,(which can be really helpful).After 3 games total it goes to like a free roam mode with no extra points I only wish I could make saves to my hard drive for it but can't find a way to do it.

guitardemonxx

Sep 19, 2018
Seems like save editing in HC2 no longer works.

*Nevermind, was just looking at the completely wrong values.

Last edited:

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
What is the difference between HC1 and HC2? Are they actual different games or is something else going on, since they are on the same page?
I went through different pages, tried the search function and searched for it on the OP but I can't figure out what the difference is.

Also, is the online version HC1 or HC2? It says version 1.60 when opening, so I guess HC1? But when downloading HC1 it says version 0.95 and HC2 is on version 0.15? I just can't find the changelog that goes with it and I'm a bit confused by now hehe

Somebody, help me get my optimal fap for the day

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes