JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Alright, so I've organized the info I got on the game (the Files I'll also link on the Blog post of the Review for this game, that I will make this week). I'll link to this Files here already, since it might help some people (most of info is around how to use the Console Commands, detailing the steps; inspired by a Post on this thread). Link here:

Pass: "DRLF4"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: s22ll

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Alright, so I've organized the info I got on the game (the Files I'll also link on the Blog post of the Review for this game, that I will make this week). I'll link to this Files here already, since it might help some people (most of info is around how to use the Console Commands, detailing the steps; inspired by a Post on this thread). Link here:
[Link to the Info]
aaaaand the password to the archive is?? xD

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Got to make the Review for the game too, in the meanwhile! (and the Files are linked now on the Blog too, where they'll also remain for ease of access in the future). Link to the Review:

Boilingseas

Mar 25, 2021
Finally finished the game, took a LOT of cycles, planning perks for castle challenges, finding recipes and such. Finding recipes must be the most annoying part of this game, I would often get to the castle challenge with only a dagger in hand. Maybe if the recipe shop was consistently in the city after say day 10. I typically found the recipe shop once I spent all my cash on maps, never to be seen again.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

FluffyCat666

Jul 23, 2017
Sorry, being the author of the save system used by Hero Corruption (and ), it's a bit painful for me to see those struggle trying to hack the save states.

The easiest thing to do is set up a Miovana account and just as desired. If that's not an option for you, I'd recommend not editing the save state strings as they weren't really designed for that, but instead just expose the JS interpreter used by Eos, and then inject the variable changes directly into the interpreter on the browser's console.

(Chrome example, firefox should be similar)
1. Get the tease loaded in the browser, ready to start.
2. Open the browser's JS console.
3. In the console's context selector drop-down (defaults to "top"), select "eosscript.com"
4. Enter the following on the console input, and press enter:
JavaScript:
(()=>{
    const o = Interpreter.prototype.run
    Interpreter.prototype.run = function(){
        Interpreter.prototype.run = o
        window.eosSandbox = this
        console.warn('Found Eos Interpreter', this)
        return this.run()
    }
})()
5. Start the tease. You should see a warning with "Found Eos Interpreter ..." output on the console. Eos's interpreter instance should now be available on the global variable "eosSandbox"
6. Play the tease to the point where you want to modify some stats -- like to your Base, where you're past any "security" checks.
7. On the JS console, enter the following to load the script you want to execute in the interpreter:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`
  gold=10000
  attack=100
  msta=500
  sta=500
  // and so on
`)
8. Again on the JS console, enter following to execute that script:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.run()
9. Now play the tease and see if things have changed.
10. If you want to see a dump of the current state variable names/values, you could try:

JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`console.log(Object.keys(heroCorruptionState.__states).reduce(function(a,k){a[k]=window[k];return a},{}))`)
eosSandbox.run()
Edit:
If you want to take a snapshot of the current state that you can copy/edit/paste:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`console.log(JSON.stringify(Object.keys(heroCorruptionState.__states).reduce(function(a,k){a[k]=window[k];return a},{})))`)
eosSandbox.run()
Then copy the JSON output you'll see.

If you want to import that snapshot later:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`
(function(s){
  Object.keys(s).forEach(function(k){window[k]=s[k]})
  if (s.onpage) pages.goto(s.onpage)
})(/* Paste snapshot JSON here */)
`)
eosSandbox.run()
For example:
JavaScript:
eosSandbox.appendCode(`
(function(s){
  Object.keys(s).forEach(function(k){window[k]=s[k]})
  if (s.onpage) pages.goto(s.onpage)
})({"onpage":"Base","mode":"legacy","name":"Test","soul":"none","msta":100,"sta":100,"lust":0,"mlust":100,"attack":11,"at":1,"damage":0,"gold":0,"total":0,"day":1,"event":0,"hour":12,"codex":false,"corruption":0,"enemyhp":100,"Eattack":0,"enemylust":0,"hp":100,"Mhp":100,"stage":1,"bonus":0,"run":1,"i":0,"x":0,"y":0,"counteroffer":0,"LikeShemale":false,"DShemale1":0,"DAnastasia":0,"DAnna":0,"DHelen":0,"DLaura":0,"DLola":0,"DIris":0,"DSandyandWendy":0,"DEmma":0,"DSerena":0,"DHannah":0,"DLisa":0,"DKathy":0,"DSarah":0,"DSophie":0,"DRaven":0,"DMia":0,"DCandy":0,"DLily":0,"DMona":0,"DElla":0,"DZoe":0,"DJulia":0,"DKira":0,"DHope":0,"DBea":0,"DAlice":0,"DAmy":0,"DRose":0,"DLeona":0,"DSasha":0,"DKitty":0,"DMaxine":0,"DNova":0,"DKelly":0,"DClarice":0,"DJessie":0,"DLeah":0,"DDiana":0,"potionstoday":0,"creampie":0,"bigbreasts":0,"shemale":0,"blowjob":0,"handjob":0,"anal":0,"LDominated":false,"LNaked":false,"LAroused":false,"LRestrained":false,"LStronger":false,"LWeakened":false,"LCaged":false,"LBroken":false,"LConfused":false,"LCharmed":false,"score":0,"extra":0,"bs":0,"bse":0,"shop":0,"PHannah":false,"PSophie":false,"PKira":false,"PZoe":false,"PLisa":false,"PLaura":false,"PAnastasia":false,"PLeona":false,"PSigrid":false,"PKitty":false,"PMaxine":false,"PLola":false,"PNova":false,"PChloe":false,"PSuzie":false,"PAlice":false,"PKelly":false,"PDiana":false,"city":0,"citye":0,"church":0,"tavern":0,"equipment":false,"purpleprice":20,"redprice":20,"nbluepot":0,"npurplepot":0,"nredpot":0,"ngreenpot":0,"norangepot":0,"naked":false,"aroused":false,"dominated":false,"restrained":false,"stronger":false,"weakened":false,"broken":false,"confused":false,"charmed":0,"Tattack":5,"caged":false,"nloot":0,"ini":1,"MForest":true,"MPlains":false,"MSwamp":false,"MDeepForest":false,"MDarkWoods":false,"RFCSword":false,"Rclothes":false,"Reyepatch":false,"RDagger":false,"RKnuckles":false,"RAnalPlug":false,"RCondom":false,"RSword":false,"RCastrator":false,"RHolyNecklace":false,"RFleshlight":false,"RBra":false,"RAnalBeads":false,"RGloves":false,"REMittens":false,"RHammer":false,"RBloodP":false,"RShoes":false,"RMWhip":false,"RTDragon":false,"RIcepick":false,"RLGrasp":false,"RRRing":false,"RPRing":false,"RDildo":false,"CFCSword":false,"Ceyepatch":false,"CDagger":false,"CAnalPlug":false,"CCondom":false,"CKnuckles":false,"CSword":false,"CBra":false,"CCastrator":false,"CHolyNecklace":false,"CFleshlight":false,"CAnalBeads":false,"CGloves":false,"CEMittens":false,"CHammer":false,"CBloodP":false,"CShoes":false,"CMWhip":false,"CClothes":0,"CTSword":false,"CIcepick":false,"CTDragon":false,"CLGrasp":false,"CABlade":false,"CRRing":false,"CPRing":false,"CDildo":false,"dagger":5,"EMittens":2,"EMittenshp":0.25,"knuckles":2,"eyepatch":0.5,"analplug":0.5,"condom":0.5,"bra":0.5,"sword":7,"hammer":10,"mwhip":4,"holynecklace":0.3,"analbeads":0.5,"gloves":0.5,"weapon":"none","bweapon":"none","acess":"none","fabric":0,"rubberband":0,"iron":0,"wood":0,"plastic":0,"jewel":0,"cratehp":35,"trap":0,"key1":0,"key2":0,"mamazon":0,"mamazoncage":100,"mamazon4":false,"mamazon5":false,"Cbigbreasts":0,"Cblowjob":0,"Canal":0,"Chandjob":0,"Ccreampie":0,"Cshemale":0,"job":0,"payment":0,"Tpayment":0,"exp":0,"PHP":0,"PLust":0,"PAttack":1,"PGold":0,"Zoe":0,"Kira":0,"ghost":"none","map":0,"bossrush":0,"heroine":0,"quest":"none","cevent":0,"castle":0,"slust":0,"shp":0,"satt":0,"sscore":10,"cheat":0,"bossdf":2,"bossf":1,"bossg":2,"bosss":1,"Lola":0,"sissy":0,"abs":0,"scr":0})
`)
eosSandbox.run()
Edit2:
Just noticed that the non-free version of HC seems to be shared in this thread. To be clear, my instructions for how to modify save states are not meant to condone this. No matter what gray area teases like this fall into, the fact remains that if you enjoy the work and want the author to continue, it's probably a good idea to avoid doing things that would potentially discourage that author.

Also, please don't report "bugs" to the author that result after modifying the state variables. Best to start fresh and try to repeat it. I would guess that errant bug reports are the reason they put in some kind of tamper detection.
This shit does not work, Im keep getting Undefined reply from a console no matter how I tweak the code

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
This shit does not work, Im keep getting Undefined reply from a console no matter how I tweak the code
First, I did make a more detailed, step-by-step guide based on that post for the Console Cheats, in the Files for the game that I linked in my Review of the game. Said link to the Files here:
But to also try to find the issue you're having right now, first, what Browser are you using? Also, if you found the JS Console of said browser, switched in the dropdown option (the one button with "Top" on the console) to EOS option, and if you first used the first code example from that post (the one that actually adds the interpreter to the code, allowing you to then use the other Commands).

FluffyCat666

Jul 23, 2017
First, I did make a more detailed, step-by-step guide based on that post for the Console Cheats, in the Files for the game that I linked in my Review of the game. Said link to the Files here: [Link]
But to also try to find the issue you're having right now, first, what Browser are you using? Also, if you found the JS Console of said browser, switched in the dropdown option (the one button with "Top" on the console) to EOS option, and if you first used the first code example from that post (the one that actually adds the interpreter to the code, allowing you to then use the other Commands).
Im doing it step by step with deleted person guide, with ur guide, in chrome,firefox,opera GX, there is no value such as Interpreter in the game code or something like that, but thats only my guess. I try running this code in IDE, but it said that the problem is in the first section with (()=>{, maybe wrong command cancel idk, my coding skills is less then zero

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Im doing it step by step with deleted person guide, with ur guide, in chrome,firefox,opera GX, there is no value such as Interpreter in the game code or something like that, but thats only my guess. I try running this code in IDE, but it said that the problem is in the first section with (()=>{, maybe wrong command cancel idk, my coding skills is less then zero
Well, first, the Interpreter is not a Value, in layman's terms is the thing that you're trying to "hook" to the game code to then "feed" it the rest of the Consile Commands given in the guides, it essentially acts as the "bridge" between you (that enters the Commands) and the game code.
Also, if you simply get a warning in the Console window after entering the Code for the Interpreter (should be something along the lines of "Found Interpreter"), that is good. If you instead get an error like "not found Interpreter", that means you have not switched, from the Dropdown menu of the Console, from "Top" to the "Eos" option. Switch it there, and then enter the code again, and you should get that Warning instead of the Error.
As an aside, this JavaScript code isn't meant to be run standalone, so Compiling and Running it into an IDE will give other, unrelated, errors (it references and relies on the actual game code, and that code would be missing if you instead ran the code either from a separate IDE, or from the "Top" option in the Console of the browser)

FluffyCat666

Jul 23, 2017
Well, first, the Interpreter is not a Value, in layman's terms is the thing that you're trying to "hook" to the game code to then "feed" it the rest of the Consile Commands given in the guides, it essentially acts as the "bridge" between you (that enters the Commands) and the game code.
Also, if you simply get a warning in the Console window after entering the Code for the Interpreter (should be something along the lines of "Found Interpreter"), that is good. If you instead get an error like "not found Interpreter", that means you have not switched, from the Dropdown menu of the Console, from "Top" to the "Eos" option. Switch it there, and then enter the code again, and you should get that Warning instead of the Error.
As an aside, this JavaScript code isn't meant to be run standalone, so Compiling and Running it into an IDE will give other, unrelated, errors (it references and relies on the actual game code, and that code would be missing if you instead ran the code either from a separate IDE, or from the "Top" option in the Console of the browser)
No, its not saying "Not find Interpreter', its just undefined. As I said, im doing this step by step with guide

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
No, its not saying "Not find Interpreter', its just undefined. As I said, im doing this step by step with guide
Thanks for the pic, actually wanted to ask you about some visuals on your problem. In that case, you're actually alright, that's what's supposed to show. After you entered and ran the code (since it showed you the "undefined" initial answer, you're alright so far), continue with the game. The moment you click on "Click to Start", you'll also see a new message in the Console, that Warning I mentioned previously, which will mean that it's all working well.
TL;DR: Everything works on your end, just continue with the game, then enter any other commands you wish.
Also, pics here to see how it shows similarly on my end (I use Firefox, works the same):
1671847818717.png

And here's how it looks after you continue with the game (the very next page):

1671847872417.png

Reactions: FluffyCat666

FluffyCat666

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for the pic, actually wanted to ask you about some visuals on your problem. In that case, you're actually alright, that's what's supposed to show. After you entered and ran the code (since it showed you the "undefined" initial answer, you're alright so far), continue with the game. The moment you click on "Click to Start", you'll also see a new message in the Console, that Warning I mentioned previously, which will mean that it's all working well.
TL;DR: Everything works on your end, just continue with the game, then enter any other commands you wish.
Also, pics here to see how it shows similarly on my end (I use Firefox, works the same):
View attachment 2259162

And here's how it looks after you continue with the game (the very next page):

View attachment 2259163
Yep, that worked, guess Im a 10 IQ coomer. Thanks mate and happy hollidays

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone advise how to beat Jasmine in the Castle? Have tried multiple times but not been able to work out what the trick is :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017

"
Hero Corruption 2 v0.15 Released !
This December "v1.0d" was updated to "v0.1e" and later to "v0.15". You guys didn't have access to version "v0.1e" until now.
"v0.1e" will be available to the public immediately, while "v0.15" will only be available to patrons.

Here are ALL the changes:

v0.1e:

ADDED A TUTORIAL

• You can now complete the Hero Corruption tutorial, even if you already have a previous save
  • Choosing the Hero name: "tutorial" Will start the tutorial even if you have already completed it
  • Completing the tutorial grants the player a new achievement

ADDED A DIFFICULTY TOGGLE

• You can now choose between Easy, Normal and Hard Mode
  • Easy mode disable achievements
  • This toggle will only be available for completely new saves, previous saves are set to "normal" difficulty

ADDED A "Clear All Data" BUTTON

• You can wipe all your Data in the Options, doing so will enable the new difficulty and shemale toggle
  • You will lose ALL your progress in HC2 if you use this button
  • This is kind of experimental, so please let me know if you notice anything weird

OTHERS

• Added 1 New Achievement
  • Added more diogaoo's tips
-----------------------------------

v0.15:

ADDED A NEW HUD AND UI

• Hero Corruption has a new look, let me know your thoughts on this new appearance.
  • Some screens didn't receive the new treatment, which is the case of the Gallery, for example. I'm also not a fan of the shop screens yet, but I'll be improving their appearance over time

ADDED PERSONALITY TRAITS

• Now you can give unique traits to your Hero before each run
  • Traits are permanent and cannot be removed in any way during a run
  • Your Hero can develop new traits involuntarily

NEW ENEMIES

• Samantha
Samantha likes heroes with a very specific personality. Be careful or she might get inside your head

• Megan
Megan may look tough, but let her lust grow and you'll find her weak point... Maybe...

OTHERS

• Added the Portrait in the Tavern
  • Added the Tavern Room
  • Added 2 New Bad Endings
  • Added 4 New Achievements
  • Added a Reset Button to the Attributes Screen
  • Added a Materials Screen in the Backpack
  • Improved Shop Screens
  • Improved and Optimized Backpack Screen
  • Improved Sex Sound Effect
  • Added a Heartbeat sfx to Kali's attacks
  • Adjusted Gallery UI
  • Added new dialogs to Allie
BALANCE STUFF

• Switched some girls Increased Spawn Time
  • Losing Attributes now decrease its cost
  • Potions no longer increase Attribute cost
  • Being defeated by HP now decreases Current Gold by 33% (50% in Hard Mode)
BUG FIXES

• Fixed Olivia, Anastasia and Laura Addiction Checks showing the wrong value
  • Fixed Serena not defeating the Hero by HP
"

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Mega

"
Hero Corruption 2 v0.15 Released !
This December "v1.0d" was updated to "v0.1e" and later to "v0.15". You guys didn't have access to version "v0.1e" until now.
"v0.1e" will be available to the public immediately, while "v0.15" will only be available to patrons.

Here are ALL the changes:

v0.1e:

ADDED A TUTORIAL

• You can now complete the Hero Corruption tutorial, even if you already have a previous save
  • Choosing the Hero name: "tutorial" Will start the tutorial even if you have already completed it
  • Completing the tutorial grants the player a new achievement

ADDED A DIFFICULTY TOGGLE

• You can now choose between Easy, Normal and Hard Mode
  • Easy mode disable achievements
  • This toggle will only be available for completely new saves, previous saves are set to "normal" difficulty

ADDED A "Clear All Data" BUTTON

• You can wipe all your Data in the Options, doing so will enable the new difficulty and shemale toggle
  • You will lose ALL your progress in HC2 if you use this button
  • This is kind of experimental, so please let me know if you notice anything weird

OTHERS

• Added 1 New Achievement
  • Added more diogaoo's tips
-----------------------------------

v0.15:

ADDED A NEW HUD AND UI

• Hero Corruption has a new look, let me know your thoughts on this new appearance.
  • Some screens didn't receive the new treatment, which is the case of the Gallery, for example. I'm also not a fan of the shop screens yet, but I'll be improving their appearance over time

ADDED PERSONALITY TRAITS

• Now you can give unique traits to your Hero before each run
  • Traits are permanent and cannot be removed in any way during a run
  • Your Hero can develop new traits involuntarily

NEW ENEMIES

• Samantha
Samantha likes heroes with a very specific personality. Be careful or she might get inside your head

• Megan
Megan may look tough, but let her lust grow and you'll find her weak point... Maybe...

OTHERS

• Added the Portrait in the Tavern
  • Added the Tavern Room
  • Added 2 New Bad Endings
  • Added 4 New Achievements
  • Added a Reset Button to the Attributes Screen
  • Added a Materials Screen in the Backpack
  • Improved Shop Screens
  • Improved and Optimized Backpack Screen
  • Improved Sex Sound Effect
  • Added a Heartbeat sfx to Kali's attacks
  • Adjusted Gallery UI
  • Added new dialogs to Allie
BALANCE STUFF

• Switched some girls Increased Spawn Time
  • Losing Attributes now decrease its cost
  • Potions no longer increase Attribute cost
  • Being defeated by HP now decreases Current Gold by 33% (50% in Hard Mode)
BUG FIXES

• Fixed Olivia, Anastasia and Laura Addiction Checks showing the wrong value
  • Fixed Serena not defeating the Hero by HP
"
No longer tells you what your hp/stamina is at base so you don't know whether or not to rest or how many times you should. :FacePalm:

Apr 25, 2018
I have an issue with Hero of Corruption 1. Any time I change my stamina to a really high number via "inspect" it randomly changes back to 100 after a while? Can anyone help?

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I have an issue with Hero of Corruption 1. Any time I change my stamina to a really high number via "inspect" it randomly changes back to 100 after a while? Can anyone help?
What you'll need to do is change the stamina and then immediately close the game tab and reload. Once you load back in, it should stay that way for the remainder of your session :)

This was the step that none of the guides mentioned, but it might depend on browser settings, idk.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes