SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
Actual version of HC1 only online, HC2 author moving to renpy, in HC2 very few content compared to HC1

upd.
HC1 1.60 online works and save edit too

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
man, i really wish the process to play offline wasent such a hassle for the first game, i tried my damndest but i cant get the tease to work even with the java stuff installed
Don't bother with HC1 offline version, it's out-of-date. Only play it online, which currently is v1.60.
In HC2 under the achievements I notice names of "Serena Hunter" and "Olivia Hunter" and I cannot find them. Anyone know if they are going to be added later or is there a trick to get them to spawn?
They're both shemales (one in the Forest and the other in Deep Forest), if you have disabled that content they won't show up in your encounters.
Does anyone know Megan actress name? I get my ass beaten every time I meet her, so she is not in my codex.
That's .
What is the difference between HC1 and HC2? Are they actual different games or is something else going on, since they are on the same page? [...]
Also, is the online version HC1 or HC2? It says version 1.60 when opening, so I guess HC1? But when downloading HC1 it says version 0.95 and HC2 is on version 0.15? I just can't find the changelog that goes with it and I'm a bit confused by now hehe
HC2 is supposed to be evolution of HC1, but currently has far less content. The underlying mechanics for both are the same, but they are developed on different platforms: HC1 on Milovana (basically Java), HC2 on Ren'Py. The content differs as well.
Don't bother with the offline version of HC1, it's out-of-date. Online version of HC1 is currently v1.60 and it's expected that pretty soon it will be finished and the main focus will be on HC2. So if you want to experience the most of it, start with online version of HC1 and once you get a hang of it, try HC2. The latter was released only recently and is more challenging (requires some balancing).
online link broken, leads only to a blank side and save blocked
For the last few weeks Milovana site is experiencing technical issues (working slowly), so you might need to wait a bit for the game to load. There might be hiccups when playing as well.

Reactions: Nazeaj and jura7

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi every one and happy new year,

i'm feeling totaly dumb (perhaps i am) because i've unzipped Teaseviewer but can't find any sotware to launch (only files and .dll and a flash compressed archive). How does it work ? how to launch it ?

Thanx
Bye

zorb9009

Dec 24, 2018
Got to make the Review for the game too, in the meanwhile! (and the Files are linked now on the Blog too, where they'll also remain for ease of access in the future). Link to the Review:
Awesome site. Read a couple other reviews and very impressive!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] because i've unzipped Teaseviewer but can't find any sotware to launch (only files and .dll and a flash compressed archive). How does it work ? how to launch it ?[...]
If you have Java installed, .jar file is the executable that launches the game, however, there's a high likelihood it won't work properly. Also, HC1 offline version is out-of-date, I strongly suggest you play it for the best experience.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Don't bother with HC1 offline version, it's out-of-date. Only play it online, which currently is v1.60.

They're both shemales (one in the Forest and the other in Deep Forest), if you have disabled that content they won't show up in your encounters.

That's .

HC2 is supposed to be evolution of HC1, but currently has far less content. The underlying mechanics for both are the same, but they are developed on different platforms: HC1 on Milovana (basically Java), HC2 on Ren'Py. The content differs as well.
Don't bother with the offline version of HC1, it's out-of-date. Online version of HC1 is currently v1.60 and it's expected that pretty soon it will be finished and the main focus will be on HC2. So if you want to experience the most of it, start with online version of HC1 and once you get a hang of it, try HC2. The latter was released only recently and is more challenging (requires some balancing).

For the last few weeks Milovana site is experiencing technical issues (working slowly), so you might need to wait a bit for the game to load. There might be hiccups when playing as well.
i waited 1 hour and nothing happend still the messe thgat this website is broken and i should contact the owner

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
i waited 1 hour and nothing happend still the messe thgat this website is broken and i should contact the owner
A screenshot would be nice, otherwise we're looking for a needle in a haystack not knowing what setup you're using.
Sounds like it could be a browser issue (cache, other extensions, etc.). I tried opening link to v1.60 and it loaded in all 3 browsers I tested (Chrome, OperaGX, Firefox).
If possible try opening link in another browser and preferably don't load any extensions for that session.

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
If you have Java installed, .jar file is the executable that launches the game, however, there's a high likelihood it won't work properly. Also, HC1 offline version is out-of-date, I strongly suggest you play it for the best experience.
Hi Sindar,

thanx a lot. I feel better :)(y) thanks to your explanantion. As i haven't java anymore, it won"t work.

Bye

• Sad

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Awesome site. Read a couple other reviews and very impressive!
Thanks man! Tryin' my best, even now I'm working on the next Review (that was a long time comin'), taking quite a while, this one. Still RPG tho, seems like I actually got a penchant for them xDD

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
No, i was not being sarcastic. Did you see any other roguelike adult game made with renpy engine in here?
I didn't. I didn't even encountered with any type of roguelike in here
In Renpy, Rogue-like (as in, have to redo all progress from start if lose), not that many. Rogue-lite, quite a lot of them. Just as quick examples: Monster Girl Dreams, Futadom World, Divine Dawn, and there are others too.
Just general Rogue-lites, even more (and if you really wish to simulate a Rogue-like in a Rogue-lite, you can simply ignore most meta-progress mechanics and restart the whole game upon each loss)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The game is kind of hard. Also it appears(at least from my experience) that none of the shemales have a bad end or game over. I usually increase my stamina recovery a lot. Then my max lust and lastly hp.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
looks more like an alpha concept of a game. the mixture of image types is very jarring. UI/UIX needs a fuckton of work.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
looks more like an alpha concept of a game. the mixture of image types is very jarring. UI/UIX needs a fuckton of work.
The online version of HC1 is a lot more polished, so probably check that out, if you haven't already.
Keep in mind that HC2 is quite recent, so there's not much content and it requires some balancing as well.
First releases of HC2 were even more jarring, where dev basically tried to replicate HC1 in Ren'Py and not using any advantages this platform has.
The last release was decent and offered several improvements, so I expect it will keep the positive trend as dev learns more about the possibilities of Ren'Py.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
The online version of HC1 is a lot more polished, so probably check that out, if you haven't already.
Keep in mind that HC2 is quite recent, so there's not much content and it requires some balancing as well.
First releases of HC2 were even more jarring, where dev basically tried to replicate HC1 in Ren'Py and not using any advantages this platform has.
The last release was decent and offered several improvements, so I expect it will keep the positive trend as dev learns more about the possibilities of Ren'Py.
what are the mechanical differences between 1 and 2?

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes