Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Are you sure? Last I checked the offline version of HC 1 was incredibly outdated and was really buggy. That port wasn't even made by the creator and I heard they were not fond of it being on F95zone at all.

They definitely created and continued to develop HC 1 in EOS, the same engine I used for Trials.

They used Renpy to make HC2 and that is the offline version that is kept up to date.
Yeah, I meant the "offline version" as the most recent one, in the sense that, it's not really up to date with the current online version, but that it's the only version that's available to download and play offline. Yes, Diogaoo does not really like his game here, neither really tried to establish communication with the people here, neither about HC 1 or HC 2...

You're right, mb, since it was created and developed using EOS, same engine you used for ToTS, someone might be able to bring the last version (currently 1.65 if I'm not mistaken) to offline play...

And yeah, Ren'py HC2 offline version is the one kept up to date, although with each passing month less people is interested on getting it...

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Is it dead or just temporairly offline?
Currently temporarily offline with no known return date. Slight possibility of being completely dead if the domain is not renewed within the next week. I am told domain renewals are usually automatic but not always.

In other news, at this point I have almost absolute certainty I can get an offline version of HC 1 running and available for download if anyone wants to ask diogaoo on their patreon or something if they would be willing to provide their json file. Maybe I can reach out to them but they haven't responded to me on discord historically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronwalk

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Now I don't think I even need their json, which link was their latest online version?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
is HC1 v1.65, which I think is the latest.
I attempted it with only the link and it can't find it, it probably was not part of the backup server long enough. I can try it with the previous version if you have that link too.

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
I attempted it with only the link and it can't find it, it probably was not part of the backup server long enough. I can try it with the previous version if you have that link too.
Try - should be v1.60.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
i think the last version i got up to "loading scrits" in the way back machiene was 1.5 which is quite far behind

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
i think the last version i got up to "loading scrits" in the way back machiene was 1.5 which is quite far behind
That might be my problem too, I can't get it to find 1.60 either which is odd because it is pulling other stuff around that "age".

BrendianG

Jun 26, 2019
contains a link to json files for, it claims, the entire website as recently as the wayback machine has them. It looks like it has the json for 1.60 (two versions of it, even). It doesn't seem to have 1.65.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Man and nobody has the 0.35 version of hc2?
The dev doesn't like his game getting pirated, the majority don't know how to pirate his game (myself included), and the game's getting less and less popular as the months go by, since while he releases a new version every month (which means he works on it) there's not much content in each new update, with luck 2 girls, 1 - 2 events, a new stat or something else to make the game more game like instead of your run of the mill jerk off game...

Honestly, I'd recommend to not even play it for at least 3 - 5 months so you can notice at least when there's an update, a real difference from the last time you played...

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes