TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you find Sigrid? When looking at her enemies tab it says she can be found in the forest between 06:00 and 12:00 but she just isn't there. She also doesn't pop up as a boss.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeroCorruption2-0.35b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jauffre

Jan 27, 2018
I really enjoy this game. Any chance of adding more footjob content to it moving forward? Maybe even enough to add a footjob category in the addictions menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: footman99999

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
F95 is a pirate webside, if you realy want to get in touch with the dev, go to their patreon, subscribe to it and send suggestions there. i highly doubt asking for anything in here will change something

edit: since some people think im crying about something here, i only mentioned subbing to their patreon because you cant add comments to their releases if you arent an active patreon.
ofcourse you could also throw them a DM on patreon, but i dont know if they check their dms on there

Last edited:
Reactions: Dremo and redliight

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
it was only thx to f95 that i found great games and chosoed to support developers on patreon so go and cry somewhere else
what the fuck is wrong with you? im not even crying, i was literally only saying that hes better off suggesting things on their actual patreon if they want to reach out to the dev instead of trying it here on a pirate webside. i have found many great games here myself and BECAUSE i found them here i decided to support them like you. dont just fucking assume im crying about this webside kid

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
She's the forest boss (1st map on HC2) you gotta have luck for her to appear after 4th day...
I know she's the forest boss and I know that the forest is the first map of HC2, I've played this game for longer than today.

I'll keep trying to get her after day 4 but she just hasn't shown up and I've gone through a decent amount of runs.

Squirrel94

Aug 20, 2018
I know she's the forest boss and I know that the forest is the first map of HC2, I've played this game for longer than today.

I'll keep trying to get her after day 4 but she just hasn't shown up and I've gone through a decent amount of runs.
In case you don't know, the forest boss appears in the evening (from 18:00 I believe) unlike the other areas where they appear in the morning.

If you do know this, then it's simply luck. Probably 50/50 chance that it's Sigrid or the other boss. I've had her appear every other run on average, but sometimes twice in a row. It seems random.

Reactions: Chronwalk
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes