nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
he changed the game now in a way that we arent able to save edit anymore. this is insanely annoying if you ask me, because you can only scale to a certain point in the early game because of this point system he has now. so you cant get any stronger once you reach the max fame

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
he changed the game now in a way that we arent able to save edit anymore. this is insanely annoying if you ask me, because you can only scale to a certain point in the early game because of this point system he has now. so you cant get any stronger once you reach the max fame
You got the new HC 2 update...? can you share the link...?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
so... anyone knows how to work around this aweful save edit protection? dunno about you folks, but i'm not playing the game with that crap.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
so... anyone knows how to work around this aweful save edit protection? dunno about you folks, but i'm not playing the game with that crap.
change stats through the console. that still works
i dont know how accepted it is to post links to other websides that arent ment for games, but simply googling "how to enable console in renpy" will give you enough info on how to do console stuff

Reactions: Nait Sieve
Oct 29, 2017
I recommend the Universal Ren'Py Mod. Just put it in the directory, and it's done. You can just save the variables you want to change for later.

E: you can even unlock the city button on the main UI without having to wait 2-3 days when rolling a new PC.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Last edited:

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Update: I edited this post to reflect the introduction of Stamina mechanics and an easy way how to edit save file.

NOTE: This only works if you play the online version on your browser.

Since the introduction of Stamina mechanics, it has become a major factor in beating the encounters, therefore, the simplest way to give the player a considerable boost is to edit the max Stamina value in the save file in your browser storage.
It should be smooth riding through first levels and once you increase your max HP/Lust it should be pretty easy to get till Day 14 and Castle visit.

Here are the steps to edit the save file in your browser (I've tested this on Chromium-based browsers, works on Firefox too):
  1. Load the game in your browser (I'll assume you've played it at least once) and get to the screen of Day 1 at your campsite
  2. Then right-click and select "Inspect Element" or Ctrl+Shift+C
  3. In the top bar find "Application" tab ("Storage" in Firefox)
  4. View attachment 2035600
  5. Under Storage expand Local Storage, you should see link to Milovana site
  6. Click on the link and you'll see the storage Key for "tease" (if you've played multiple versions of the game, make sure it's the highest number, something like 59xxx; check the Milovana weblink to be sure, it's shown there with id=...) and Value, which is the save file. It should look something like this: View attachment 2035582
  7. In your browser right-click on the value and select "Edit... value" (or simply double-click on it). You can copy and paste it into a TXT file on your computer as a backup just in case you mess things up.
  8. Change the max Stamina number from 100 (the highlighted number) to 200 or higher and hit Enter. Then reload the page
  9. That's it!
Since Stamina acts as a multiplier to your attack stats, the higher the value the bigger the attack bonus. It should make the encounters easy to beat. Enjoy!
Any chance did you figure out how to adjust atk skill or the points at the start of the game or a save with massive states so i fan beat the bitch at the castle

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Any chance did you figure out how to adjust atk skill or the points at the start of the game or a save with massive states so i fan beat the bitch at the castle
Unfortunately there's no way to easily change the attack/lust/HP stats in the save file, so some grinding is still required. However, if you edit the save and set your stamina to 300 or above, beating the encounters becomes pretty easy - this way you can just do as many encounters as you like, gather potions, earn gold, increase your max lust and HP and then enter the castle with high stats.
Don't neglect the skill tree and use your experience points, unlock all skills for attack, lust and HP, stamina is a bonus if you have the extra points, don't bother with gold. You should be able to unlock most of the skill tree by day 13-14, which is when you wanna enter the castle.
Use all your gold in the city for lust/HP potions and a decent weapon. Ideally keep your corruption in check (<10), but just in case you're struggling with the last bosses in the castle, get 1 green and 1 orange potion as well.
If you know what you're doing then you could potentially complete the castle on your 1st run.
Or do 2-3 runs to get even higher stats from using the points that carry over. Use those on attack, increasing lust and HP.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes