GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly I can see every heroine having a good and bad ending to each of them, but the only way for a good ending to happen is for Mars himself to be redeemed first, and he has too much self-loathing for it to be an easy road. But way I see it good endings result in the heroines overcoming their flaws and growing because of it, and bad endings being they just accept that their flaws are irredeemable and they basically sink into full mind-break self-destruction territory.

Reactions: 2022meinfzone
Sep 30, 2020

Honestly I can see every heroine having a good and bad ending to each of them, but the only way for a good ending to happen is for Mars himself to be redeemed first, and he has too much self-loathing for it to be an easy road. But way I see it good endings result in the heroines overcoming their flaws and growing because of it, and bad endings being they just accept that their flaws are irredeemable and they basically sink into full mind-break self-destruction territory.
Great observation and you are right, usually the bad end is when the character holds into their flaws and embrace them rather than accept that maybe they can become something far better.

For both Cecille and Mars to come out better Mars needs to let go off his deep hatred for himself and for Cecille to let go of her obssesion of power, sure that flaw its what allowed them to get so far, but Cecille wants Mars to submit and Mars wants Cecille to submit, obviously if Cecille wins hell breaks loose.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Honestly

Sera and Elena could potentially heal his trauma and lack of will to trust others, but Cecille? i mean its not impossible but the relationship will end up extremelly toxic, i mean MAYBE if in the future she is absolutely tamed by Mars and she learns to deeply respect and follow him i can see it happening, but RIGHT NOW
Agreed, as it stands there is no way cecille will be the one to heal him.
She's getting progressively worse as she gains power too, she thinks she can ping pong between mars and the hero and end up the winner with both tamed (erin already is but he was ez to tame :LUL:).

I can see her having a personality shift after getting her much needed reality check, when the hero completely loses power and becomes mars bitch in addition to mars either threatening to cut her off or her losing her top dog position to another heroine and being left with nothing.

IMO elena has the best chance to redeem him as she was the one that affected him the most but this is also the obvious answer and Nitro might throw us a curve ball.

Reactions: xxstreptococoxx

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Oh, you mean "good ending" as in "the opposite of evil"
rather than "good as in happy"

Because, evil route can still have a happy ending.

Sep 30, 2020
She's getting progressively worse as she gains power too, she thinks she can ping pong between mars and the hero and end up the winner with both tamed (erin already is but he was ez to tame :LUL:).

I can see her having a personality shift after getting her much needed reality check, when the hero completely loses power and becomes mars bitch in addition to mars either threatening to cut her off or her losing her top dog position to another heroine and being left with nothing.

IMO elena has the best chance to redeem him as she was the one that affected him the most but this is also the obvious answer and Nitro might throw us a curve ball.
I am between Sera and Elena, hell who knows, ERIN has more chances to redeem Mars than Cecille herself, that would be a curve ball for sure.

Reactions: wiseold6996

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Oh, you mean "good ending" as in "the opposite of evil"
rather than "good as in happy"

Because, evil route can still have a happy ending.
well sure, I feel like the harem ending will inevitably be a kind of "evil wins" ending cuz it means Mars wins and all the girls love him exclusively with no opposition. To do that would require some massive changes in the current world order that you can't do by being nice.

Well based on latest update events, she sees Vi has the biggest obstacle to subjugate Mars; I can see a bad ending involving her doing something awful to Vi and "breaking" Mars, since she's the one keeping his demons at bay.

Reactions: Virgin Girl
Sep 30, 2020
well sure, I feel like the harem ending will inevitably be a kind of "evil wins" ending cuz it means Mars wins and all the girls love him exclusively with no opposition. To do that would require some massive changes in the current world order that you can't do by being nice.

Well based on latest update events, she sees Vi has the biggest obstacle to subjugate Mars; I can see a bad ending involving her doing something awful to Vi and "breaking" Mars, since she's the one keeping his demons at bay.
Damn now that would be sad, but then again i see more likely Mars Minecrafting himself than to submit to Cecille.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

Yeah I can definitely see that as one of the bad endings, nothing good can happen out of cecille getting her way.
In the one bad ending we currently have he goes to the ends of the world just to find vi again so imagine if she is killed.

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah I can definitely see that as one of the bad endings, nothing good can happen out of cecille getting her way.
In the one bad ending we currently have he goes to the ends of the world just to find vi again so imagine if she is killed.
If he knows who did it, he is going full Mad Max, if he doesnt, im sure he Minecrafts himself.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
What the fuck is this ending? All was seemingly okay sorta okay and then everything just went batshit like wtf.

I hope the dev really adds just a training mode where like repeated orgasms just numb them so much that you can just grab their viginity or something. I absolutely love everything else about the game, the training element and after events in particular is dooooope. Hell yeah to the art.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023

i was thinking the same

maybe Vi ntr be good to see:)
she so cute i wanna see her get rape-.-

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone know if this is playable in joiplay? Searched the thread and saw something about a plugin on nitrolith's discord but I cant find it (and it was like, a year ago or smth)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
i was thinking the same

maybe Vi ntr be good to see:)
she so cute i wanna see her get rape-.-
Won't happen considering the characters involved, maybe you don't know yet but this is a netori game not netorare. If you're looking for that content there are other games out there for you.

Reactions: Kansier

gooraa

Dec 5, 2019
So whenever I click on Iris it doesn't give me a prompt to say anything. The screen just goes black and then it plays normally. Do I just need to wait a bit or is it a bug?

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
im in cecille curse level 2 and i dont no what to do. after hero and whole event ends nothing happen. what i need to do ?
btw i only played cecille and sara story

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes