mikisp99

Jul 24, 2020
I did all peeking events until blowjob and Lavinia dates don't trigger beyond reading book for the first time. Does anyone know how to progress beyond this point?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
So whenever I click on Iris it doesn't give me a prompt to say anything. The screen just goes black and then it plays normally. Do I just need to wait a bit or is it a bug?
You can progress with her after breaking Ceci's curse for the first time.

I did all peeking events until blowjob and Lavinia dates don't trigger beyond reading book for the first time. Does anyone know how to progress beyond this point?
You probably have the Buxfixes-1 version right? this was fixed in bugfixes-2 (the current version in f95) among other bugs.
Switching to the new version will probably won't fix it, but there is a workaround.

Open the console with shift+o and use this command:

can_read_book = True

Now you'll be able to finish reading her the book which will trigger the dates after you're done. Finish all of her events and train Ceci to continue.

Thanks,

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
This error can happen when the trigger to the next event gets lost due to taking too many in-game days.
To fix it, you can open up the console and put this command:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

After that, train at night normally and the next post-training scene should trigger and let you continue the story.
Having the same issue but this command didn't work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Started a fresh run from paths and still faced the same issues, don't think too many in-game days had happened before this occurred

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Having the same issue but this command didn't work
Started a fresh run from paths and still faced the same issues, don't think too many in-game days had happened before this occurred
Yeah, that solution is for the old version. It won't work anymore.
That bug shouldn't occur in the new "Bugfixes-2" version when not using an old save.

Which part are you stuck in?
Try finishing up the Lavinia's evening events to progress

mikisp99

Jul 24, 2020
You can progress with her after breaking Ceci's curse for the first time.

You probably have the Buxfixes-1 version right? this was fixed in bugfixes-2 (the current version in f95) among other bugs.
Switching to the new version will probably won't fix it, but there is a workaround.

Open the console with shift+o and use this command:

can_read_book = True

Now you'll be able to finish reading her the book which will trigger the dates after you're done. Finish all of her events and train Ceci to continue.

Thanks,
Yea now everything works. Thanks for reply.

Reactions: nitrolith

Hetobar

Jun 3, 2017
Does affection "affect" anything? I've started from 0.3 path and noticed that affection for both girls is like ~20 points lower (close to numbers at the start of the game).

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Does affection "affect" anything? I've started from 0.3 path and noticed that affection for both girls is like ~20 points lower (close to numbers at the start of the game).
Affection just determines what the heroines think of Mars on the status screen. When using paths it's kinda tricky to determine a logical value so I haven't tweaked that part yet.

As for other points.
Yes, after that night you can't train Sera, as she felt too guilty and the attention she got from Erin was enough to sustain her for a while.
And yeah, the rerun of old events is a bug with paths. I found a fix for it. Thanks for letting me know!
You probably didn't miss any scenes as that night nothing triggers anyways. The two events afterwards is Ceci talking about Elena and her saying goodbye.

Thanks,

So what's the swinging content on the game?
There isn't.
At one point Ceci and Lavinia give Erin a footjob while humiliating him, it's just femdom stuff so my guess is that someone thought it's swinging so they added that tag.

Swinging in this game can only apply if Mars lets someone fuck Vi, which won't happen.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Affection just determines what the heroines think of Mars on the status screen. When using paths it's kinda tricky to determine a logical value so I haven't tweaked that part yet.

As for other points.
Yes, after that night you can't train Sera, as she felt too guilty and the attention she got from Erin was enough to sustain her for a while.
And yeah, the rerun of old events is a bug with paths. I found a fix for it. Thanks for letting me know!
You probably didn't miss any scenes as that night nothing triggers anyways. The two events afterwards is Ceci talking about Elena and her saying goodbye.

Thanks,

There isn't.
At one point Ceci and Lavinia give Erin a footjob while humiliating him, it's just femdom stuff so my guess is that someone thought it's swinging so they added that tag.

Swinging in this game can only apply if Mars lets someone fuck Vi, which won't happen.
I see, i see. How about the other girls? Are we going to see Mars degrade them even more?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
is there a gallery for the pixel animations?
Not yet, but I'm going to add it at some point.

I see, i see. How about the other girls? Are we going to see Mars degrade them even more?
It depends on the heroine, but still no sharing content.
There might be some bad ends for the heroines if Mars abandons them but it's just a scene like the Sera bad end.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
Not yet, but I'm going to add it at some point.

It depends on the heroine, but still no sharing content.
There might be some bad ends for the heroines if Mars abandons them but it's just a scene like the Sera bad end.
I'm fine with that. I don't think Mars is the kind of guy who shares his stuff. Anyway, guess the shill on /hgg2d/ got me and now I'm just enjoying your work. Guess anons are so used to consume slop that they can't really grasp certified kino anymore.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I'm fine with that. I don't think Mars is the kind of guy who shares his stuff. Anyway, guess the shill on /hgg2d/ got me and now I'm just enjoying your work. Guess anons are so used to consume slop that they can't really grasp certified kino anymore.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
nitrolith I hope when you finish the game you'll either play it out yourself or pay a few fans or something to try to test the game to make sure there are no bugs.
As someone who played from update to update since the beginning there are too many bugs that happen that needed fixing, and the last thing people want is to open the gallery and despite being thorough to see that there are multiple missing scenes that they didn't unlock for some reason, missing content.

Other than that, don't get bogged down with implementing some complex combat mechanic later on if you plan to and keep adding these great events with characters you can trigger whenever you want in the sandbox.

It's also good that you're still here interacitng with the community unlike most other devs who taste some success, a game is only a game and it's temporary, but developer reputation is everything.
Keep things I talked about above in mind and keep up the good work. Cheers!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, is it not possible to have repeatable sex with Cecile after completely breaking her? It just says content not available in this version.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Guys are we introduced to Hilda only through the NPC's paths? I don't remember interacting with her before this update. But, it seems like MC and her know each other.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
nitrolith I hope when you finish the game you'll either play it out yourself or pay a few fans or something to try to test the game to make sure there are no bugs.
As someone who played from update to update since the beginning there are too many bugs that happen that needed fixing, and the last thing people want is to open the gallery and despite being thorough to see that there are multiple missing scenes that they didn't unlock for some reason, missing content.

Other than that, don't get bogged down with implementing some complex combat mechanic later on if you plan to and keep adding these great events with characters you can trigger whenever you want in the sandbox.

It's also good that you're still here interacitng with the community unlike most other devs who taste some success, a game is only a game and it's temporary, but developer reputation is everything.
Keep things I talked about above in mind and keep up the good work. Cheers!
Yeah, the reason for the bugs is the game has gotten quite large and I don't have the time to replay it properly.
I'll have to use some playtesters at some point.

Hi, is it not possible to have repeatable sex with Cecile after completely breaking her? It just says content not available in this version.
It's not possible yet.

Guys are we introduced to Hilda only through the NPC's paths? I don't remember interacting with her before this update. But, it seems like MC and her know each other.
Yes, she has a past with Mars and her story can only be seen through NPC content which is all optional.

Reactions: OP007
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes