Sep 30, 2020
Just wait until you continue Sera's story
I got to the point where I just want Mars to run away with Vi, Sera and Elena and make them happy
Legit NGL even tho Mars is one hell of a fucked up guy, every time he breaks a woman he also breaks a little bit on the inside, to the point you can tell he is almost doing things out of instinct, i feel the only time he was actively wanting to pervert someone out of spite was whit Cecille.

Meanwhile what he did to Sera almost feels like out of pity and mercy, that woman was LITERALLY willing to die for a bratty foolish inmature irresponsable desperate boy who doesnt appreciate what he already has taking it for granted, Mars actively improved her life.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PitayaThorns69

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Just wait until you continue Sera's story
I got to the point where I just want Mars to run away with Vi, Sera and Elena and make them happy
well I want to rule the world with Vi as my second in command and Sera as my third... then literally every other girl and then at the bottom of the female totem pole is a weakened Ceci, I hope her lust for power leads her to be a powerless cuckquean and to be Sera's slave, which I think is a fitting end for her.

Zen02

Jun 12, 2020
Hello, i started playing this game a while ago and there seems to be a few events stuck in the playthrough. I'm currently at the 2nd curse break event, and finished lavinia's date/gf events. The ones i'm stuck are a couple npcs: Aith the stalker event went silent after i bought the drug but couldn't give to cecille. yvet started ignoring since a long time ago. and i'm not sure if julia the housewife showing "comfort" repeatedly is right. Please help!

Apr 7, 2023
well I want to rule the world with Vi as my second in command and Sera as my third... then literally every other girl and then at the bottom of the female totem pole is a weakened Ceci, I hope her lust for power leads her to be a powerless cuckquean and to be Sera's slave, which I think is a fitting end for her.
Nah, Sera wouldn't want Ceci as her slave, Sera is a better person than that, she now has her hubby and is in the path to happiness, she doesn't care about revenge anymore.
But I am crazy to see when the new Ceci scenes come if something like this will happen:
-Ceci enters the room, looks at Sera's on Mars arms and say "What are you doing there Sera? Did you forget your place? Your mistress need a foot cleaning, get on the ground"
-Sera makes a sad face, starts getting up, but Mars stops her and say: "Sera is my wife now, if you want to keep this roleplay she will be the mistress"
I just want to see what kind of expression Ceci would make in this situation, losing control is what she hates the most

Apr 7, 2023
Hello, i started playing this game a while ago and there seems to be a few events stuck in the playthrough. I'm currently at the 2nd curse break event, and finished lavinia's date/gf events. The ones i'm stuck are a couple npcs: Aith the stalker event went silent after i bought the drug but couldn't give to cecille. yvet started ignoring since a long time ago. and i'm not sure if julia the housewife showing "comfort" repeatedly is right. Please help!
Aith is very out of your control, I don't remember if there was a scene with Mars giving Ceci the drug, I think it is just implied he does as soon as you buy it. After you give Ceci the potion from Helelle's it takes several days for the events to continue happening, they are automatic, you can't click Aith to trigger more
Yvet last even was her calling you to meet her parents (her mom is hot), just keep talking to her every day until it happens
Julia's gets corrupted badly, her husband returns, tells you to fuck off, but after a while she will have new dialog saying she miss you too much and you can fuck her again, not sure how to trigger it tho.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
you need to wait a few days, you dont give cecille the drug the event just happens, julia had comfort for a few days as well, if you were told your husband died would you get over it in a day? for yvet it might just be because you didnt interact with her in the beginning & instead the latest patch, its weird for me sometimes i would get a kiss & sometimes i didnt not sure what requirements it has

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Nah, Sera wouldn't want Ceci as her slave, Sera is a better person than that, she now has her hubby and is in the path to happiness, she doesn't care about revenge anymore.
But I am crazy to see when the new Ceci scenes come if something like this will happen:
-Ceci enters the room, looks at Sera's on Mars arms and say "What are you doing there Sera? Did you forget your place? Your mistress need a foot cleaning, get on the ground"
-Sera makes a sad face, starts getting up, but Mars stops her and say: "Sera is my wife now, if you want to keep this roleplay she will be the mistress"
I just want to see what kind of expression Ceci would make in this situation, losing control is what she hates the most
I like that, it kind of reminds me of the scene, i dont remember getting it when playihg through but its in memories where cecille walks in on you and Sera and you can either ask her to leave or cuck Erin, i like both options but its sweet how Sera reacts if you ask her to leave.

Apr 7, 2023
This game should have netorare tag?
its netori, so no, netorare tag is for pure netorare and swinging is usually for netorase

I'm definitely loving the netori stuff, and the story, But I dislike the protagonist's moral dilemmas, will I be able to decide if he's going to be an evil or good guy in the future? I much prefer a Half-demon to be evil, so I'm hoping for that.
I prefer a more complex and humanized Mars, It is much easier to immerse yourself this way because I also feel bad for the things he is doing.

k3nnyx

Jan 9, 2018
How do i unlock the possibility to summon Elena? (edit: nvm was bugged, loaded a save and worked all)
Tho the minigame in the morning at the pateo? what need to do there?

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2023
I am stuck after sera climax what to do next? who is the new npc ?
current content goes up to sera's climax, seems like next update will be focused on cecille, which new npc are you talking about?

How do i unlock the possibility to summon Elena? (edit: nvm was bugged, loaded a save and worked all)
Tho the minigame in the morning at the pateo? what need to do there?
Not fully implemented yet

Reactions: k3nnyx

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
Was just replaying the game and found the scene where the demon king is interested in Elena, are there any scenes following that or is that the end of that thread for now?

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
Its the scene where the demon king says "That Elena... I've been unable to get her out of my mind." to Lavinia that i believe triggers by visiting Lavinia after the Jewel event.

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
stuck after priestess giving blowjob to MC with hero watching

EDIT: oh I forgot to talk with lavinia in the afternoon, solved the problem

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLosing
Jul 1, 2022
man i really hate iris route.really really hate it.Like man I enjoyed every content in the game but that the things i hate the most.Maybe some ppl would enojoy it.But not me,too much beating up,as well as lulu involment during sex scenes which is a turn off as well for me.I really hope her route will be changed somehow in the future,would love to see an alternate route where mars accept her,she didnt meet hilda and lulu is not broken.I think it would be much better.But hey that just my opinion.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes