camseats

Mar 13, 2018
Even then, you know being drunk doesnt excuse drivers from being arrested just because they werent mentally healthy right?

The same applies here, the dude regardless of mental state should know what would happen to him, and he willingly accepted, are you going to argue its not fair because he wasnt mentally healthy? sure possibly, but then again, Mars actively told him to give it up, the dude basically forced himself into this situation, no one to blame but himself.
That's not really the point I was making, he made his choice when he was of sound mind. But what he did constitutes at worst a messy breakup, not an actual demon worshiper breaking into his home and (I assume) torturing him until he's dead inside.

Sep 30, 2020
I feel like focusing on what he did is irrelevant. The point of the npcs stories is that basically mars is cursed to cause misery, whether he wants to or not. He genuinely tries to do the right thing in several of them, but circumstances align lead him to women getting corrupted by him whether he wants to or not.
The Iris one is the most extreme of these examples, but most of them share this theme.

Lepart didn't do the right thing, but that's not really relevant. Nothing he did comes even close to justify what happens to him. If you feel guilty then that is the correct feeling to have, mars is feeling the same.
This is the correct way to look at this, it is a recurring theme that no matter what Mars does, everyone ends up fked up in the head.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
any walkthrough for Yvet? she just keeps on ignoring even tho I made a fresh start (she keeps on ignoring after the kiss scene)

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Feels like the goddess was truly involved with the new npc. I mean, wtf, I kind of thought that maybe she had some kind of plan or reason to act the way she acted, like trying to make them (a bunch of degenerates) relate to her in some way by showing herself that way.

But it seems like she is just a cruel bitch, she made that girl crazy just to have some fun. I'd like to expect some kind of twist, but I am starting to think there's no more twist about the goddess. She is just what she looks. A mad tyrant.

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
This is by far one of the best h-games of the genre I've ever seen. The dev really knows what is hot and how to present it, plus the art is quite good.

Apr 7, 2023
Feels like the goddess was truly involved with the new npc. I mean, wtf, I kind of thought that maybe she had some kind of plan or reason to act the way she acted, like trying to make them (a bunch of degenerates) relate to her in some way by showing herself that way.

But it seems like she is just a cruel bitch, she made that girl crazy just to have some fun. I'd like to expect some kind of twist, but I am starting to think there's no more twist about the goddess. She is just what she looks. A mad tyrant.
The goddess wants entertainment, that is the reason she lets Helelle exist at all (or maybe they are actually the same being).
I think to win Mars will have to create a new cycle that will become the goddess favorite show, probably involving Eros instead of War

Sep 30, 2020
The goddess wants entertainment, that is the reason she lets Helelle exist at all (or maybe they are actually the same being).
I think to win Mars will have to create a new cycle that will become the goddess favorite show, probably involving Eros instead of War
Agree, Even tho i believe Helelle is just her counterpart, both having a different source of power that brings some twisted balance, at the beginning i thought the goddesses were going to be the type Yin yang type of vibe, one obssesed whit order and control and the other whit chaos, and even tho TECHNICALLY that is true, that doesnt mean that the Order one is virtuous or angelic, its more of a control freak whit a need to have things her way, Helelle on the other hands truly seems like she doesnt actually care about what happens, as long as its chaotic its good enough for her, therefore for Mars to win he needs to appeal to AT LEAST one of them enough so the other considers him entertaining, that is the simple reason Helelle hasnt allowed Mars to just die long ago.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

mandeepclone9

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
I love this game and i think i played it a bit too much. Keep up the good work dev. I wish you good luck. {and if anyone know more games like this please tell me}

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I love this game and i think i played it a bit too much. Keep up the good work dev. I wish you good luck. {and if anyone know more games like this please tell me}
You're going to have a hard time finding a substitute but NTRaholic might be the closest one that I know of, it has a VN type story along with the typical "training" mini game and is about a guy corrupting the wife of his tenant IIRC.

There's also NTRLegend (very light on story and it mostly has the training aspect) which both of these games were inspired by and Summer Memories Plus (This one is a shota game so it might turn people off and has an innocent vibe but the shota cucks his uncle, fucks his 2 cousins plus 4 or so other women in the town) it has a sequel coming out in the next few months called Winter Memories and lastly Handyman Legend which imo is the weaker of them all but still within the same genre.

Reactions: Saladassasin
Sep 30, 2020
Personally I find it easier to immerse myself when i get to choose what personality the protagonist should have.
Being forced to play as a dude who's semi-obsessed with moral dilemmas and blaming himself for being a bad guy is a turn off, especially since i was drawn to this game because i was expecting a more evil-leaning protagonist.
I think to me the MC being a troubled soul but ultimately a degen is kinda cliche in many of these games, but this is the first time i think its implemented gracefully rather than to make you think "Look! he is a degen but he also rescues dogs and he donates to charity"

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Personally I find it easier to immerse myself when i get to choose what personality the protagonist should have.
Being forced to play as a dude who's semi-obsessed with moral dilemmas and blaming himself for being a bad guy is a turn off, especially since i was drawn to this game because i was expecting a more evil-leaning protagonist.
Well Mars is a broken vanilla man that is cucking other either due to his job/mission.
He isn't naturally evil, this is whats different in this game.

Oct 19, 2020
Mars is far more interesting and nuanced than "hehehe evil let's cuck people cuz I'm horny". I mean sure, it's not really unrealistic for someone to indulge in dark desires but it's also far too common of a trope. I prefer to see the other side because it's quite rare. Most games that I've seen with even a semblance of moral choices are goody two shoes or straight up bad with no in-between.

Scarletfaclon69

Aug 28, 2021
Help pls.How to start Lavinia dates? I finish all with Cecille and Fill the curse bar and stuck. There supose to be dates as far as i know. Now how do i interact with her. There only talk and end buttons in her screen. I need to trigger something?

Apr 7, 2023
Help pls.How to start Lavinia dates? I finish all with Cecille and Fill the curse bar and stuck. There supose to be dates as far as i know. Now how do i interact with her. There only talk and end buttons in her screen. I need to trigger something?
Takes a while, I think it was while helping Sera with her curse, just keep advancing the story.

Beglitched

May 2, 2023
ehhh
If you kill people you are killer.
If you do evil deeds for the living you are evil person.
And mars do evil deeds all his life.
You can justify, but its does not change the facts.
the fact that he acknowledge his action as wrong and feel remorse doesn't mean he is good or even decent.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes