Sep 30, 2020
Mars is far more interesting and nuanced than "hehehe evil let's cuck people cuz I'm horny". I mean sure, it's not really unrealistic for someone to indulge in dark desires but it's also far too common of a trope. I prefer to see the other side because it's quite rare. Most games that I've seen with even a semblance of moral choices are goody two shoes or straight up bad with no in-between.
Exactly, honestly Mars looks like the guy who isnt really into cucking people, the dude already even said that if he could he would just bang his loli Homunculi and travel the world in peace, the dude is a simple man, but the situation he is in demands of him to be a degenerate, and sure the dude sometimes enjoys his job, but clearly sometimes he doesnt, this guy isnt a "Hehe im just a douchebag i love fucking other men's women" the dude seems to just be amidst a situation were he can only do so much, but to perform his role effectively, hell im pretty sure if Mars just quits and stops corrupting people the punishment is going to be mortal.

Reactions: DevilishTemptation

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
ehhh
If you kill people you are killer.
If you do evil deeds for the living you are evil person.
And mars do evil deeds all his life.
You can justify, but its does not change the facts.
the fact that he acknowledge his action as wrong and feel remorse doesn't mean he is good or even decent.
That's like saying if you kill someone in self defense it's the same as if you are on a murder spree.

And I agree Mars is doing evil deeds but theres a clear difference.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Help pls.How to start Lavinia dates? I finish all with Cecille and Fill the curse bar and stuck. There supose to be dates as far as i know. Now how do i interact with her. There only talk and end buttons in her screen. I need to trigger something?
Visit her in the evenings, also check what game version you are playing.

Scarletfaclon69

Aug 28, 2021
You have to visit lavinia in the evenings to go on a date with her.
I almost sure i missing some trigger to the lavinia scene. Can't you remember pls when the game says you need to do this? I tried to talk to her 4-5 days in a row in the evenings. It should be specific location?

Oct 19, 2020
Ah damnit, it's annoying as all hell. The 2nd round with Cecille is still broken af. I got the 'no subject' loop after triggering a few peeping events. No Lavinia events seem to be triggering either. I would skip with Paths but it resets all progress made with secondary characters like Yvet, Julia, and Aith. I don't have the patience to do that even if I like the game enough to play it a second time.

EDIT;
Input this command:
sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")
into the console fixed it. Though I believe I skipped the Lavinia dates which is pissing me off.
Nvm, it just got me into another loop.

I think I know what happened. I somehow progressed forward to Cecille's 2nd curse round without giving Lavinia the book on a goddamn linear game. That event with Lavinia is supposed to happen on the Sera's 1st round with the curse. Fuck this shit. I'll try again tomorrow when I have more patience with this BS.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

Scarletfaclon69

Aug 28, 2021
Ah damnit, it's annoying as all hell. The 2nd round with Cecille is still broken af. I got the 'no subject' loop after triggering a few peeping events. No Lavinia events seem to be triggering either. I would skip with Paths but it resets all progress made with secondary characters like Yvet, Julia, and Aith. I don't have the patience to do that even if I like the game enough to play it a second time.

EDIT;
Input this command:
sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")
into the console fixed it. Though I believe I skipped the Lavinia dates which is pissing me off.
Nvm, it just got me into another loop.

I think I know what happened. I somehow progressed forward to Cecille's 2nd curse round without giving Lavinia the book on a goddamn linear game. That event with Lavinia is supposed to happen on the Sera's 1st round with the curse. Fuck this shit. I'll try again tomorrow when I have more patience with this BS.
Thx. I guess i have the same problem. Don't remember book event at all

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 2450881

Overview:
The evil demon hordes have risen once again led by the Demon King and so the Hero and his allies are trying to thwart their advances.
You play as such ally, but you have a big secret. You've been sent by the Demon King as a spy in order to destroy the Hero's party from within.
Will you be able to pull it off? Or will you fail in your mission?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: Nitrolith - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5 Bugfix 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1506222 View attachment 1506225 View attachment 2278857 View attachment 2278858 View attachment 2278859 View attachment 2278860 View attachment 2278861 View attachment 2278862 View attachment 2278863 View attachment 2278864 View attachment 2278865 View attachment 1506605
What an amazing game. I loved everything about it. I love how i play as the one ntring the mc. Why havent i found a game like this before. 10 out of 10. 3 out of top 5 current games on this site. Must play guys. Desperately waiting for more on yvetes mother. Support the dev as much as you can #dontletthisflop guys.

Nov 17, 2018
What an amazing game. I loved everything about it. I love how i play as the one ntring the mc. Why havent i found a game like this before.
Because for reasons unknown to mere mortals there's no netori tag. There's swinging, there's cheating, there's netorare and it usually all comes down to the same shit, MC getting cucked (cheating is a kind of mixed bag but you get the point). It's really easy to find a game in which you loose girls, not the other way around.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Because for reasons unknown to mere mortals there's no netori tag. There's swinging, there's cheating, there's netorare and it usually all comes down to the same shit, MC getting cucked (cheating is a kind of mixed bag but you get the point). It's really easy to find a game in which you loose girls, not the other way around.
Yeah this website is missing a netori tag and a ntr (avoidable) tag.
It would solve a lot of issues like the bickering in 100s of threads but the mods, in their infinite wisdom, refuse to implement them.

Reactions: PitayaThorns69

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Actually, netori also falls into the netorare category, so technically the tag is correct. Of course, it would be amazing if we had extra tags to add together with netorare so that we could specify the subgenre. In any case, netori itself is a subcategory of the original concept of Netorare (which the acronym NTR originated from), as, speaking in rough terms, netori can't happen without someone being netorare'd. Is the chad doing netori as he steals someone else's wife/gf? Well, that someone is being netorared, so it doesn't really matter if the story is being told by the chad's or the wife/gf's perspective, the netorare is happening. The perspective only comes into play to determine if it is also netori or not. None of the the subgenres of netorare can happen without the actual netorare, thus, they are only subgenres under the netorare banner.

In any case, nowadays the netorare genre is well fleshed out and has many, many subgenres, to the point where, for it to be considered netorare, it doesn't even have to be about a wife/gf being stolen anymore, just someone precious to someone else. As an example, one of the most popular genres of netorare lately is, believe or not, mother netorare. Sometimes it also stretches as far as the concept of emotional netorare, from a crush, for example. Even if said crush never actually gave a shit about the character being netorared.

Here are a few examples of netorare subgenres (and tags that would be helpful if added):

Type A netorare — When a character is willingly cheating on their lover (or significant other). Usually the one doing the cheating gets off (derives pleasure) from the fact that cheating is happening itself, often talking crap about their lover or enjoying humiliating their lover behind their back. Mind you, if the lover has knowledge and approves of these actions, then it does not classify as type A NTR.

Type B netorare — The oldest, most commonl and well spread subgenre of netorare. It involves anything from blackmail to even rape, and involves the victim (usually the heroine) disliking it at first, but eventually falling into debauchery and being corrupted by the power of a massive penis. You could call this the 'vanilla' netorare.

Type C netorare — The less common subgenre of netorare, this one is mostly used in more serious works. It only involves rape and is used stricly for tragedy scenes. The victim (usually the heroine) gets no pleasure whatsoever from the act and is often left traumatized / with a deep mental scar. It's purposes are usually to build drama or serve for shock value.

Netori — The second most common and well spread subgenre of netorare. There's nothing much to say about it, really. It has the same A, B and C variants, the only difference is that the story has to be told from the perspective of the one doing the fucking.

Netorase — The subgenre that has been growing the most lately. It is, basically, just consensual netorare or, as we call it in the west, cuckoldry. It has, however, a metric fuckton of archetypes within its own subgenre, making it the broader of all subgenres of netorare, and also the most complex one to delve into. It goes anywhere from even the most vanilla of just wanting to see your lover sleep with someone else, to literally wanting some random chad to mess your lover up and treat them like a sex slave/fucktoy. It also has lots of extremely specific archetypes such as wanting your lover to sleep with/submit to someone ugly, wanting to see someone else take your lover's virginity, wanting your wife to be impregnated by someone else... Anyway, in the end this subgenre boils down to willingly/consensual cuckoldry.

Sorry for the long post, and hope this can help someone better understand the genres.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
netori also falls into the netorare category
Much like when you play the female and choose the corruption path and barely if at all see the "boyfriend" it doesn't belong in netorare. You can justify just about anything in any tag if you put your mind to it. Now if you using the tag NTR sure, they all fall under them. But there is also a ntr term for vanilla.

Just have 3 tags and you solve 90% of the issues.

Netorare
Netori
Netorase

You can "aKsHuaLY" all you want, but 3 tags just make solid sense. Words change over time, and all 3 despite their origins have evolved into what they are today.

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
...it doesn't belong in netorare.
I'm not here to raise arguments, but the terms Netori and Netorase came to be waaaay after Netorare, as subgenre variations of the former. Almost every single cultured webpage that displays fine art only has the Netorare tag for that reason. In the very comiket the doujins (specially the tankoubon) are also sold under the [ネトラレ] tag, which literaly translates to netorare. The same is used for AVs as well, where they are marketed and sold under the [ネトラレ] tag, regardless of if netori or netorase. Usually, you only see either netori or netorase in the title/name of the work, and never in the tags.

Reactions: Kellerkind207

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm not here to raise arguments, but the terms Netori and Netorase came to be waaaay after Netorare, as subgenre variations of the former. Almost every single cultured webpage that displays fine art only has the Netorare tag for that reason. In the very comiket the doujins (specially the tankoubon) are also sold under the [ネトラレ] tag, which literaly translates to netorare. The same is used for AVs as well, where they are marketed and sold under the [ネトラレ] tag, regardless of if netori or netorase. Usually, you only see either netori or netorase in the title/name of the work, and never in the tags.
So, what's your point? Make things harder because that's the way it's always been? I don't give a fuck if netori and netorase are derived from netorare. They are now clearly distinctly different things.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, what's your point? Make things harder because that's the way it's always been? I don't give a fuck if netori and netorase are derived from netorare. They are now clearly distinctly different things.
His argument makes a lot of sense when you're talking about doujins and hentai, where these ideas really popularized, and also too a lesser extent basic RPGM games and KVNs. Those types of media have a couple additional layers of separation between the characters and the viewer, the difference between netori and netorare is less meaningful since you're just a third party observer and aren't being inserted into any one character's head space as much.
So what he said was right but it ignores why AVN fans, especially western AVN fans do tend to use all 3 terms as opposed to just lumping everything under an NTR umbrella.
As for using the 3 terms as tags we've already got the swinging tag which as it's defined here should cover netorase. So we really only additionally need a netori tag for this site.

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

NOROI32

Sep 23, 2020
I'm stuck at the second time you have to undo Cecille's curse and i saw that i had to do Lavinia's quest line with the book and the dates before but i've done it and finished it before the curse reactivates and i'm still stuck on the loop dialogue where she just gets groped and they don't talk. is there anything i can do or should i use the paths on the main menu

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes