Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Is it weird to feel bad for our little femboi cuck Erin? Because I just got to the part where he watches Mars NTR him in a peephole and uh, reading that the Goddess ruins his nutting to prevent him from jacking off and not only that but also shrinks his penis until he kills the Demon Lord makes me feel bad for him. Like shit bro, I may be NTRing him but I ain't evil to do that to a man!
At least when he turns into a girl the content "should" be more lovely and vanilla(i remember reading something that says this), but the road to there is fucked

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
Actually, netori also falls into the netorare category, so technically the tag is correct. Of course, it would be amazing if we had extra tags to add together with netorare so that we could specify the subgenre. In any case, netori itself is a subcategory of the original concept of Netorare (which the acronym NTR originated from), as, speaking in rough terms, netori can't happen without someone being netorare'd. Is the chad doing netori as he steals someone else's wife/gf? Well, that someone is being netorared, so it doesn't really matter if the story is being told by the chad's or the wife/gf's perspective, the netorare is happening. The perspective only comes into play to determine if it is also netori or not. None of the the subgenres of netorare can happen without the actual netorare, thus, they are only subgenres under the netorare banner.

In any case, nowadays the netorare genre is well fleshed out and has many, many subgenres, to the point where, for it to be considered netorare, it doesn't even have to be about a wife/gf being stolen anymore, just someone precious to someone else. As an example, one of the most popular genres of netorare lately is, believe or not, mother netorare. Sometimes it also stretches as far as the concept of emotional netorare, from a crush, for example. Even if said crush never actually gave a shit about the character being netorared.

Here are a few examples of netorare subgenres (and tags that would be helpful if added):

Type A netorare — When a character is willingly cheating on their lover (or significant other). Usually the one doing the cheating gets off (derives pleasure) from the fact that cheating is happening itself, often talking crap about their lover or enjoying humiliating their lover behind their back. Mind you, if the lover has knowledge and approves of these actions, then it does not classify as type A NTR.

Type B netorare — The oldest, most commonl and well spread subgenre of netorare. It involves anything from blackmail to even rape, and involves the victim (usually the heroine) disliking it at first, but eventually falling into debauchery and being corrupted by the power of a massive penis. You could call this the 'vanilla' netorare.

Type C netorare — The less common subgenre of netorare, this one is mostly used in more serious works. It only involves rape and is used stricly for tragedy scenes. The victim (usually the heroine) gets no pleasure whatsoever from the act and is often left traumatized / with a deep mental scar. It's purposes are usually to build drama or serve for shock value.

Netori — The second most common and well spread subgenre of netorare. There's nothing much to say about it, really. It has the same A, B and C variants, the only difference is that the story has to be told from the perspective of the one doing the fucking.

Netorase — The subgenre that has been growing the most lately. It is, basically, just consensual netorare or, as we call it in the west, cuckoldry. It has, however, a metric fuckton of archetypes within its own subgenre, making it the broader of all subgenres of netorare, and also the most complex one to delve into. It goes anywhere from even the most vanilla of just wanting to see your lover sleep with someone else, to literally wanting some random chad to mess your lover up and treat them like a sex slave/fucktoy. It also has lots of extremely specific archetypes such as wanting your lover to sleep with/submit to someone ugly, wanting to see someone else take your lover's virginity, wanting your wife to be impregnated by someone else... Anyway, in the end this subgenre boils down to willingly/consensual cuckoldry.

Sorry for the long post, and hope this can help someone better understand the genres.
Man, it’s always mildly infuriating to see this classification. Here’s my usual hot take but “Type A” NTR is just mistagged cheating and “Type C” NTR is just mistagged rape. The only actual NTR is Type B NTR.

Pretty sure for NTR to be NTR or atleast the classic/standard definition of it the person getting ntr’d (the cuckee, not the cucked) has to start in a state ”A” where they are reluctant, resistant or downright totally against the idea of having sex with the cucker and then transition into state “B” where they have been broken in and no longer resist at all and are taken with their cucker and developed affection for them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Man, it’s always mildly infuriating to see this classification. Here’s my usual hot take but “Type A” NTR is just mistagged cheating and “Type C” NTR is just mistagged rape. The only actual NTR is Type B NTR.
That depends. A lot of people do miss-tag consensual female adultery as NTR A but there's still possibility for actual NTR there.
I'll go completely out of left field and use The Walking Dead as an example. MC, Rick is a cop in the hospital at the beginning of the show. His partner Shane lies to Rick's wife Lori and tells her that he's dead, and then seduces her. She never really resists him and everything they do is consensual. Shane knew he was lying to Lori and he did it to try and steal her. He didn't rape or blackmail her and she went along with it completely, but he was still trying to steal her. That's a decent example of type A NTR.
He does later try and assault her but his initial seduction was successful.
It's also mildly common with netori stories. Stealing a woman away from her abusive or maybe neglectful or even just unsatisfying partner, who she's loyal to at the beginning of the story without blackmailing her or raping her.

Like ya if your girl goes out and picks up some random dude who doesn't know you or her then sure that isn't NTR, it's just a slutty girlfriend, but actual type A does exist.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
That depends. A lot of people do miss-tag consensual female adultery as NTR A but there's still possibility for actual NTR there.
I'll go completely out of left field and use The Walking Dead as an example. MC, Rick is a cop in the hospital at the beginning of the show. His partner Shane lies to Rick's wife Lori and tells her that he's dead, and then seduces her. She never really resists him and everything they do is consensual. Shane knew he was lying to Lori and he did it to try and steal her. He didn't rape or blackmail her and she went along with it completely, but he was still trying to steal her. That's a decent example of type A NTR.
It's also mildly common with netori stories. Stealing a woman away from her abusive or maybe neglectful or even just unsatisfying partner, who she's loyal to at the beginning of the story without blackmailing her or raping her.

Like ya if your girl goes out and picks up some random dude who doesn't know you or her then sure that isn't NTR, it's just a slutty girlfriend, but actual type A does exist.

Pretty sure for NTR to be NTR or atleast the classic/standard definition of it the person getting ntr’d (the cuckee, not the cucked) has to start in a state ”A” where they are reluctant, resistant or downright totally against the idea of having sex with the cucker and then transition into state “B” where they have been broken in and no longer resist at all and are taken with their cucker and developed affection for them.
You're also forgetting an aspect of type A which differentiates it from just "plain" cheating which is the humiliation aspect.
It's one thing to get drunk and cheat but another to do it for the sake of humiliating the one being cheated.

Reactions: LksLight

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020

You're also forgetting an aspect of type A which differentiates it from just "plain" cheating which is the humiliation aspect.
It's one thing to get drunk and cheat but another to do it for the sake of humiliating the one being cheated.
Ok, those are fair points, but I don’t know, they feel too much like fringe cases to be worth a whole NTR category. It’s like NTR ambience rather than actual NTR.

Also the humiliation aspect is not necessarily a core part of NTR, yes it’s a factor that amplifies that feeling of helplessness and despair but it also doesn’t have to be in every NTR work and there are other tags that cover it too.

Then again I feel like my second argument goes against my first, goes to show NTR can be a super broad topic.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So having completed Iris' side route content pretty quick, all I can say is good lord, it wasn't just her design which was inspired by Asanagi, huh. That was possibly the darkest shit I've seen in recent lewd game memory. Good work, Nitrolith! Holy shit...

Sep 30, 2020
So having completed Iris' side route content pretty quick, all I can say is good lord, it wasn't just her design which was inspired by Asanagi, huh. That was possibly the darkest shit I've seen in recent lewd game memory. Good work, Nitrolith! Holy shit...
So THATS why i felt her design was familiar, of course it comes from Asanagi

Reactions: IceHunt55
Sep 8, 2021
Is it weird to feel bad for our little femboi cuck Erin? Because I just got to the part where he watches Mars NTR him in a peephole and uh, reading that the Goddess ruins his nutting to prevent him from jacking off and not only that but also shrinks his penis until he kills the Demon Lord makes me feel bad for him. Like shit bro, I may be NTRing him but I ain't evil to do that to a man!
Nope.

Something I like about this game, (which a lot of netori or even ntr games lack), is the "humanization" of the big dick cucker, whom we play as. The creator of this game could've easily made him some unsympathetic asshole who just wants to kill humans, cuck men, and fuck bitches, but he didn't. Most big dick cuckers are one dimensional douchebags, people we can appreciate but don't really like. To balance this out, cucks are made out to be either stupid or weak, balancing out a justified dislike for the cucker with fed viewpoint of 'the cuck brought it upon himself', or 'the cuck isn't likeable'. In this game, Erin isn't really that likeable, but he also isn't very weak or deserving of what happens to him. He does have his weak cuck points, but we are very much made aware of how much he is being manipulated.

The quote 'Like shit bro, I may be NTRing him but I ain't evil to do that to a man!' kinda sums up Mars. He doesn't want to do that to Erin, and one of his main central points throughout the whole game is his balancing of 'being evil' and his guilt. He's just a dude trying to reach a happy ending which may or may not exist, through any means necessary.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nope.

Something I like about this game, (which a lot of netori or even ntr games lack), is the "humanization" of the big dick cucker, whom we play as. The creator of this game could've easily made him some unsympathetic asshole who just wants to kill humans, cuck men, and fuck bitches, but he didn't. Most big dick cuckers are one dimensional douchebags, people we can appreciate but don't really like. To balance this out, cucks are made out to be either stupid or weak, balancing out a justified dislike for the cucker with fed viewpoint of 'the cuck brought it upon himself', or 'the cuck isn't likeable'. In this game, Erin isn't really that likeable, but he also isn't very weak or deserving of what happens to him. He does have his weak cuck points, but we are very much made aware of how much he is being manipulated.

The quote 'Like shit bro, I may be NTRing him but I ain't evil to do that to a man!' kinda sums up Mars. He doesn't want to do that to Erin, and one of his main central points throughout the whole game is his balancing of 'being evil' and his guilt. He's just a dude trying to reach a happy ending which may or may not exist, through any means necessary.
I find it interesting that Elena wants Mars and Erin to be like brothers. If you go through the bad end it seems pretty clear that Mars actually does look at Erin as almost a little bro, it's just that his mission is more important than any facsimile of a family.
Having said that Erin totally deserves to get cucked. What happened with Sera was 110% his fault. That girl would have literally gotten herself killed trying to please Erin if Mars hadn't come around and quite frankly saved her from herself and Erin had absolutely no problem completely betraying her over and over again every single time for Cecille. Since he betrayed the most loyal person in his life as often and in the way he has he honestly deserves what happens to him with Cecille.
Which brings us to what actually undeservedly victimizes him. The Goddess, who literally wants to watch her chosen hero have a horrible life before dying prematurely from draining his life force jizz. It'll be interesting seeing the consequences of changing that part of her plan after turning Erin into a girl or sissy and shooting that life force right back up his butthole. I don't think the goddess is going to like that one tbh.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Nope.

I am finding it hard to connect with mars because I actually DO want to do it to Erin.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I find it interesting that Elena wants Mars and Erin to be like brothers. If you go through the bad end it seems pretty clear that Mars actually does look at Erin as almost a little bro, it's just that his mission is more important than any facsimile of a family.
Having said that Erin totally deserves to get cucked. What happened with Sera was 110% his fault. That girl would have literally gotten herself killed trying to please Erin if Mars hadn't come around and quite frankly saved her from herself and Erin had absolutely no problem completely betraying her over and over again every single time for Cecille. Since he betrayed the most loyal person in his life as often and in the way he has he honestly deserves what happens to him with Cecille.
Which brings us to what actually undeservedly victimizes him. The Goddess, who literally wants to watch her chosen hero have a horrible life before dying prematurely from draining his life force jizz. It'll be interesting seeing the consequences of changing that part of her plan after turning Erin into a girl or sissy and shooting that life force right back up his butthole. I don't think the goddess is going to like that one tbh.
It is worth noting that he actually gave Sera an equal portion of his blessing. after sidelining her for Cecelie (who is the one who convinced him to do the power sharing thing)

his biggest crime though is that he is a super simp. a weak man who kept on giving and giving and giving to an unworthy woman. shameful.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It would be pretty interesting to see what would happen if Erin had just downright refused Cecille's demands with rejecting Sera tbh. I kinda doubt it would've even ruined Mars' engagement to her, I think Sera had almost given up on Erin for good at that point anyway even without his rejection. Would be pretty fun to see Cecille shitting a brick over it though.

Reactions: KyngC

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Need a safe file near the end of the available content :cry: been trying to play in joiplay but it seems like joiplay doesnt like nitrolith's minigames at all :(

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes