akiradway

Jan 28, 2020
I finally managed to marry Sera and Erin challenged me to a duel, but nothing happens, I spoke with everyone and skipped a few days, nothing else happens
Also Iris seems to be stuck, she came to Mars room for sex, he told her to stop being a hoe and fix her relationship, when speaking to her during mornings she thanks Mars for putting sense into her, but nothing else happens.
so, have you made any progress?

Sep 30, 2020
I find it interesting that Elena wants Mars and Erin to be like brothers. If you go through the bad end it seems pretty clear that Mars actually does look at Erin as almost a little bro, it's just that his mission is more important than any facsimile of a family.
Having said that Erin totally deserves to get cucked. What happened with Sera was 110% his fault. That girl would have literally gotten herself killed trying to please Erin if Mars hadn't come around and quite frankly saved her from herself and Erin had absolutely no problem completely betraying her over and over again every single time for Cecille. Since he betrayed the most loyal person in his life as often and in the way he has he honestly deserves what happens to him with Cecille.
Which brings us to what actually undeservedly victimizes him. The Goddess, who literally wants to watch her chosen hero have a horrible life before dying prematurely from draining his life force jizz. It'll be interesting seeing the consequences of changing that part of her plan after turning Erin into a girl or sissy and shooting that life force right back up his butthole. I don't think the goddess is going to like that one tbh.
I do agree, and i have to wonder how is Elena going to react when Erin turns into a girl or a femboy, especially into a girl considering that the change would have to be massive, but apart from that, it is absolutely true that Erin was unconsciously killing Sera by being negligent to her and betraying her devotion for a power-hungry sadist, in fact She literally kills herself FIRST instead of just going for the easy route, she literally was willing to die first, only when even THAT failed she gave up, and also because she promised Mars to become his wife, but that is the amount of devotion she had for Erin

But it is true that Erin is not THAT deserving of misery, he is just an inexperienced naive dumb simp but that is not a crime, only because the Goddess MADE IT so, she literally is being entertained by him suffering, it is literally a petty game were every road he loses, makes you realize Mars is actually being merciful towards the little dude.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I do agree, and i have to wonder how is Elena going to react when Erin turns into a girl or a femboy, especially into a girl considering that the change would have to be massive, but apart from that, it is absolutely true that Erin was unconsciously killing Sera by being negligent to her and betraying her devotion for a power-hungry sadist, in fact She literally kills herself FIRST instead of just going for the easy route, she literally was willing to die first, only when even THAT failed she gave up, and also because she promised Mars to become his wife, but that is the amount of devotion she had for Erin

But it is true that Erin is not THAT deserving of misery, he is just an inexperienced naive dumb simp but that is not a crime, only because the Goddess MADE IT so, she literally is being entertained by him suffering, it is literally a petty game were every road he loses, makes you realize Mars is actually being merciful towards the little dude.
Tbh I think Elena is actually going to love it. Might take a day to get over the shock but imagine how genuinely happy she'd be that her 2 boys were getting along well, even if a little bit too well. She wants nothing more than for Mars and Erin to set aside their differences and make peace, to the point that I'm not sure she'd care too much how it happens.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So THATS why i felt her design was familiar, of course it comes from Asanagi
Lol yeah, as an Asanagi enjoyer it was right up my alley, but even I felt bad after completing her arc, good lord. Trying to stay away from too many posts here because I haven't reached content end yet, but it seems I'm pretty much at the point where the main mission of deflowering the priestess is a success, I wonder where we go from here... Excellent game so far, for sure.

Sep 30, 2020
Tbh I think Elena is actually going to love it. Might take a day to get over the shock but imagine how genuinely happy she'd be that her 2 boys were getting along well, even if a little bit too well. She wants nothing more than for Mars and Erin to set aside their differences and make peace, to the point that I'm not sure she'd care too much how it happens.
Lol yeah, as an Asanagi enjoyer it was right up my alley, but even I felt bad after completing her arc, good lord. Trying to stay away from too many posts here because I haven't reached content end yet, but it seems I'm pretty much at the point where the main mission of deflowering the priestess is a success, I wonder where we go from here... Excellent game so far, for sure.
Literally almost everyone who ended the current version of her arc (including myself) felt the same, like holy crap that was extreme, but then again, the dude basically forced himself to that suffering for a lie, i dont want ANYONE to suffer that level of pain, but he DID put himself in that situation.

Reactions: Overlord070

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Literally almost everyone who ended the current version of her arc (including myself) felt the same, like holy crap that was extreme, but then again, the dude basically forced himself to that suffering for a lie, i dont want ANYONE to suffer that level of pain, but he DID put himself in that situation.
I hear you but Iris went so far down the cray cray hole, I'd call it past the most mega Yandere into like, hatedere, that was dark as hellll. Saying you now hate humans and never even loved your fiance is horrible. That's not just NTR, that's IMPRESSIVE. Also, unless I missed something, are we supposed to know the woman who put Iris up to the whole thing? Mars seems to know her, but I can't remember her, is she properly introduced later?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I hear you but Iris went so far down the cray cray hole, I'd call it past the most mega Yandere into like, hatedere, that was dark as hellll. Saying you now hate humans and never even loved your fiance is horrible. That's not just NTR, that's IMPRESSIVE. Also, unless I missed something, are we supposed to know the woman who put Iris up to the whole thing? Mars seems to know her, but I can't remember her, is she properly introduced later?
She's a character from Mars' past. I can't remember her exact backstory and tbh off the top of my head I'm not sure her introduction is in game right now, but she's affiliated with some demon worship cult and has a thing for helping Mars out

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
She's a character from Mars' past. I can't remember her exact backstory and tbh off the top of my head I'm not sure her introduction is in game right now, but she's affiliated with some demon worship cult and has a thing for helping Mars out
Ah okay, fair enough. Guess I'll just continue on then lol

Sep 30, 2020
As far as i know Hilda hasnt been properly introduced, now at least the best we know is that she is BAD news for everyone except Mars(for now, lets see what is she truly after, i have a theory that she is some sort of Helelle worshipper or hell even Helelle disguised) everything she does seems to end up fucking whit you in some sense

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Mars seems to know her, but I can't remember her, is she properly introduced later?
As far as i know Hilda hasnt been properly introduced, now at least the best we know is that she is BAD news for everyone except Mars(for now, lets see what is she truly after, i have a theory that she is some sort of Helelle worshipper or hell even Helelle disguised) everything she does seems to end up fucking whit you in some sense
Nitro has confirmed she is part of the demon cult, forget if she is the leader or just very high up but yeah her backstory is unavailable in game right now, all the player knows is mars knows her and she corrupts humans and "introduces" them to the cult.

Don't expect her story to appear that soon either, devman said her story will only continue when he updates the side stories again. Next update will be about ceci and then it's elena/erin.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
Sep 8, 2021
I am finding it hard to connect with mars because I actually DO want to do it to Erin.
bro is a supervillain

I find it interesting that Elena wants Mars and Erin to be like brothers. If you go through the bad end it seems pretty clear that Mars actually does look at Erin as almost a little bro, it's just that his mission is more important than any facsimile of a family.
Having said that Erin totally deserves to get cucked. What happened with Sera was 110% his fault. That girl would have literally gotten herself killed trying to please Erin if Mars hadn't come around and quite frankly saved her from herself and Erin had absolutely no problem completely betraying her over and over again every single time for Cecille. Since he betrayed the most loyal person in his life as often and in the way he has he honestly deserves what happens to him with Cecille.
Which brings us to what actually undeservedly victimizes him. The Goddess, who literally wants to watch her chosen hero have a horrible life before dying prematurely from draining his life force jizz. It'll be interesting seeing the consequences of changing that part of her plan after turning Erin into a girl or sissy and shooting that life force right back up his butthole. I don't think the goddess is going to like that one tbh.
I mean, kinda, but not really. It's kinda unfair to put all the fuck shit that happens to Sera on him. It's really Cecille's fault.

Erin often puts Cecille's wishes above Sera's, but we gotta remember she's both emotionally and sexually manipulating this man to do whatever the fuck she wants. It got to the point where she managed to convince Erin to literally give her some of his holy power, his very life energy. He was born into the world and basically told "Hey lil jit, guess what, you're the hero and gonna have to kill the most powerful being in this world, the demon king!!! Oh, also, you've been predestined by literal GOD to have this wife, and here she is!!" Can we blame him for being a bit weak-minded? Add that with the fact he's still young and immature, you have the perfect reciple for a powerful little doggy, which Cecille immediately recognized and took advantage of. It's not 110% Erin's fault, it's her fault, the puppet master. Erin is a straight victim. Just look at when the Goddess chastises Cecille. She put the entire blame on her, and not once said it was also Erin's fault, or that she was mad at him too.

Side note cause people often forget this, but Sera is literally insane. Sera's entire world is Erin. He's why she lives. If he died, she'd probably just kill herself. That's loyalty, but that's an unhealthy amount of loyalty. Erin doesn't value her the same way she values him, and that's not even his fault, because she values him way too much. Bro is having his downfall orchestrated by his wife, his closest ally is a girl who'd end it all if he said "I don't like you", his mom is getting her back blown out in secret, and his second closest friend (he doesn't even like Mars that much, but he literally has no other friends) is literally fucking every woman in his life behind his back. Oh yeah, and the Goddess who is supposed to be on his side could give two shits about his well being.

We surprised Erin killed himself in the bad ending? Bro prolly gonna kill himself in the canon ending too.

(Also, as Mrttao said, Erin willingly gave up some of his Heroic/life energy to Sera too. Like Cecille manipulated him into giving it to her, but bro just gave it to Sera because he cares about her. He definitely loves Sera.)

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I mean, kinda, but not really. It's kinda unfair to put all the fuck shit that happens to Sera on him. It's really Cecille's fault.
Cecille is a cunt and she will do as cunts do, be a cunt. It's on Erin for not being man enough to say no and maintain his own boundaries.
Also, side not cause people often forget this, but Sera is literally insane. Sera's entire world is Erin. He's why she lives. If he died, she'd probably just kill herself. That's loyalty, but that's an unhealthy amount of loyalty. Erin doesn't value her the same way she values him, and that's not even his fault, because she values him way too much. Bro is having his downfall orchestrated by his wife, his closest ally is a girl who'd end it all if he said "I don't like you", his mom is getting her back blown in secret, and his second closest friend (he doesn't even like Mars that much, but he literally has no other friends) is literally fucking every woman in his life behind his back. Oh yeah, and the Goddess who is supposed to be on his side could give two shits about his well being.
And once again it comes down to Erin's inability to manage his boundaries. He doesn't feel the same way Sera does but he does like her enough to continually lead her on and get mad when she eventually moves on. He should have either put his foot down and taken control of his own relationships Cecille be damned, or cut Sera lose in a humane way before leading her on her entire life. Not discounting how much is Cecille's fault, but Erin's inability to say no and to be walked all over like a dickless simp is entirely on him.
We surprised Erin killed himself in the bad ending? Bro prolly gonna kill himself in the canon ending too.
It's been pretty well confirmed that all of Mars' main girls, including Erin, are going to have generally positive relations with him once the harem path and individual paths open up. Maybe people who're excluding Erin from their harems will get him a bad ending but as I understand fem Erin is all in on his relationship with Mars.

Sep 8, 2021
Cecille is a cunt and she will do as cunts do, be a cunt. It's on Erin for not being man enough to say no and maintain his own boundaries.

And once again it comes down to Erin's inability to manage his boundaries. He doesn't feel the same way Sera does but he does like her enough to continually lead her on and get mad when she eventually moves on. He should have either put his foot down and taken control of his own relationships Cecille be damned, or cut Sera lose in a humane way before leading her on her entire life. Not discounting how much is Cecille's fault, but Erin's inability to say no and to be walked all over like a dickless simp is entirely on him.

It's been pretty well confirmed that all of Mars' main girls, including Erin, are going to have generally positive relations with him once the harem path and individual paths open up. Maybe people who're excluding Erin from their harems will get him a bad ending but as I understand fem Erin is all in on his relationship with Mars.
well soon he literally will be a dickless simp so...
1686639462998.png

Sep 30, 2020
bro is a supervillain

Erin often puts Cecille's wishes above Sera's, but we gotta remember she's both emotionally and sexually manipulating this man to do whatever the fuck she wants. It got to the point where she managed to convince Erin to literally give her some of his holy power, his very life energy. He was born into the world and basically told "Hey lil jit, guess what, you're the hero and gonna have to kill the most powerful being in this world, the demon king!!! Oh, also, you've been predestined by literal GOD to have this wife, and here she is!!" Can we blame him for being a bit weak-minded? Add that with the fact he's still young and immature, you have the perfect reciple for a powerful little doggy, which Cecille immediately recognized and took advantage of. It's not 110% Erin's fault, it's her fault, the puppet master. Erin is a straight victim. Just look at when the Goddess chastises Cecille. She put the entire blame on her, and not once said it was also Erin's fault, or that she was mad at him too.

Side note cause people often forget this, but Sera is literally insane. Sera's entire world is Erin. He's why she lives. If he died, she'd probably just kill herself. That's loyalty, but that's an unhealthy amount of loyalty. Erin doesn't value her the same way she values him, and that's not even his fault, because she values him way too much. Bro is having his downfall orchestrated by his wife, his closest ally is a girl who'd end it all if he said "I don't like you", his mom is getting her back blown out in secret, and his second closest friend (he doesn't even like Mars that much, but he literally has no other friends) is literally fucking every woman in his life behind his back. Oh yeah, and the Goddess who is supposed to be on his side could give two shits about his well being.

(Also, as Mrttao said, Erin willingly gave up some of his Heroic/life energy to Sera too. Like Cecille manipulated him into giving it to her, but bro just gave it to Sera because he cares about her. He definitely loves Sera.)
Its safe to say that the weight of expectations that were put in Erin's shoulders is mindcrushing, and Cecille, a manipulative power hungry bitch took advantage of that, the thing is that, i dont think Erin would have done better by himself, is just that Cecille made things FAR worse for him, but lets be realistic, Erin never had a chance, literally any woman could run laps across him and he would be paralized to even do something about it, Sera's obssesion is a good observation that people seem to forget, but that is in part also Erin's fault, not that she is insane, but the fact that the dude is UNWILLING to set boundaries, meaning that Sera always hold that deep hope for him, Mars quite literally saved that woman from literally suffering from her own mind.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes