CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
I'm embarrassed to acknowledge it. But gosh, this game is incredible... That I genuinely put effort into the tale and played for 8 hours straight... To be honest, it's a fantastic Netori game. I'm looking forward to the next update for this game.

I almost forgot to mention this. I'm hoping the voice sounds are a little louder than they are. To be honest, they were a touch too quiet for me. Or I could be getting deaf as a result of years of hurting my ears haha.

Last edited:

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I asked this before but i think i worded it poorly.
Can you actually access all the content without touching the path menu ? Just start a new game and finish it that way.

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
I asked this before but i think i worded it poorly.
Can you actually access all the content without touching the path menu ? Just start a new game and finish it that way.
Yes you can access ALL THE content without touching the path menu. Atleast that's how it was for me.

Reactions: ChudBuddy
Sep 30, 2020
I don't think it's erin specifically just that bloodline, she makes all of the heroes suffer during the trial and it looks like the more they suffer the better.
Even then, supposedly old Heroes were hyper masculine womanizers who just did what they wanted, then suddenly Heroes became beta manlets, unless that was the Goddess doing, i dont see how a lineage falls from grace that hard.

Sep 30, 2020
A psychopath is fine as long as she is hot and you are smart enough to direct her violence to other people.
A psychopath will always be a psychopath, meaning she isnt living in the real world, her insane brain will make up a version of reality where she can live whitout you eventually, you deal whit psychos by fucking the insane out of them, then make them sane again, if you cant, you pump and dump, or get ready to have your dick cut out in the night.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
A psychopath will always be a psychopath, meaning she isnt living in the real world, her insane brain will make up a version of reality where she can live whitout you eventually, you deal whit psychos by fucking the insane out of them, then make them sane again, if you cant, you pump and dump, or get ready to have your dick cut out in the night.
If then ever happen to me then I choose to believe I was not Chad enough to handle her. It is still less traumatic than losing it by sticking it inside a girl with Cryokinesis.

• Haha
Reactions: timmy95

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Even then, supposedly old Heroes were hyper masculine womanizers who just did what they wanted, then suddenly Heroes became beta manlets, unless that was the Goddess doing, i dont see how a lineage falls from grace that hard.
Not all of them were like that, for example there was that small dicked loser hero from the past, the one that started the false dick rumor.
Even going back 1 generation, erins dad stuck it out with elena only and rejected all other women.
Hard to remember now but iirc the ultra masculine ones were from a long time ago, I think the heroes were getting beta and beta as it went on.

Mahou666

Feb 25, 2023
Sooo I got stuck on android emu like after she get and wear custom then after fill the bar. Nothing happen more soo I end up playing 0.4.1 right after. I got a little spoil cuz I thought that is all for 0.3.6 then I quickly finding which version I was at and it was 0.2.1 Heh I must missing something.
But
Oooooh man, After I making it to version 0.3? after she and me was send to be judged. I can see it already. This game was such a good perfomance. The actor and writing Oh it fill me with eager to follow the story. You the puppet master, the naive and stubborn and the fool. This game your character also not annoying monkey too. He is as cold as assassin, very chrismastic and loyal depend on how you want him to be and writing gosh I bet the writer were having fun corrupt there character Hehheheheh Anyway. It is strong point too. It what make this game stand out and character more depth
I can imaging already how this could end and i wanna share here. BY THE WAY I NOT FINISH THE GAME YET I GOT BUSSINESS. I just stop after she and me was judge

- The path of peace. Because you swore to be with your partner for the rest of your life. Etenal happiness
OR
- Lead your kind to a new age. For you will be rewarded with "vaccation" until the time of need.
OR
- The path of ambition You are no longer bound to anyone. With the power to shape the world, only you will rule them all. (Yea that include those higher up too)
OR
- Just watever writer doing keep up the good job. This just silly little cuckrock game after all

also, I wanna express my feeling to fetish stuff. It too graphic for me and too up close. I guess I not as degenerate as them also another point for character development. Hope it was fun. Now what left is genderband and those minor character at 0.4.1
look foward to it
What emulator You use, thanks beforehand!

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
They've been impregnating the most feminine women they could find. If generation after generation mothersare busty hourglass thicc etc etc, would you act surprised if boys produced from such unions over (presumably) centuries of such artificial selection become more womanly as well?

Apr 7, 2023
They've been impregnating the most feminine women they could find. If generation after generation mothersare busty hourglass thicc etc etc, would you act surprised if boys produced from such unions over (presumably) centuries of such artificial selection become more womanly as well?
That is not how genetics work

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't remember that piece of lore myself, but I wouldn't believe it for a second. Basically everything that's publicly known about the hero is a lie to further manipulate them. Like the magic dick growing rumor for example.
If the old heroes were hyper masculine womanizers then they'd have all spent their life force before they could have slain the demon king, they'd have all ended up like Erin.

Reactions: Overlord070
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes