Jun 4, 2018
Can anyone help me find the following scenes?
The first two are part of Sera's second cluster of scenes, after the first part of each Cecille and Sera's curses have been broken Cecille starts up again and after a while so does Sera and thats where those appear.

The third picture is pretty soon after those clusters end, its a vision of something thats happening while Mars is isolated with Elene.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
The first two are part of Sera's second cluster of scenes, after the first part of each Cecille and Sera's curses have been broken Cecille starts up again and after a while so does Sera and thats where those appear.

The third picture is pretty soon after those clusters end, its a vision of something thats happening while Mars is isolated with Elene.
Thanks. I seem to be stuck. Cecile's curse came back. Filled the curse meter up and went through all the bed talk and peep events. Talked to the pigobi woman and other npcs till they exhausted all convos. How do I progress?

Also they keep talking about some demon woman who's supposed to be Mar's girlfriend but that never happened in my game

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2018
Thanks. I seem to be stuck. Cecile's curse came back. Filled the curse meter up and went through all the bed talk and peep events. Talked to the pigobi woman and other npcs till they exhausted all convos. How do I progress?

Also they keep talking about some demon woman who's supposed to be Mar's girlfriend but that never happened in my game
try some of the buttons at the top of the screen one of them is a black void looking thing its where the demon GF is hiding might advance the story as well

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
try some of the buttons at the top of the screen one of them is a black void looking thing its where the demon GF is hiding might advance the story as well
Thank you. She didn't have any dialogue but I just went to Paths and selected 3.0. It begins roughly where I got stuck

Do you know if there are any good or bad ends and how to get them? :)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Thank you. She didn't have any dialogue but I just went to Paths and selected 3.0. It begins roughly where I got stuck

Do you know if there are any good or bad ends and how to get them? :)
Only ending so far is a bad one, a "game over" type deal and you can safely view it as it will bring you back afterwards.
You can get in by doing Sera's story in the most recent path, basically don't intervene when sera goes to attack cecille.

InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
Love the art but I'm stuck so I can't progress. Is there a walkthrough or something? I've looked all over the thread and couldn't find any.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Love the art but I'm stuck so I can't progress. Is there a walkthrough or something? I've looked all over the thread and couldn't find any.
No, your best bet is to tell us where you're stuck at. Most likely you need to do some content away from the regular daily shit. Without actually knowing where you are the most likely spot I can think of is you need to get through some Lavinia content before the story can keep going.

InfantV

Jun 10, 2021
Erin is stuck at affection 17 and a virgin. I have already broken the curse for the second time. There are no topics to talk about with Cecile. Sera doesn't say much on any time of the day. I already corrupted the town mom who actually drugs her husband and child to fuck me. Questing on the dungeon doesn't do much. The demon queen doesn't say much. The servant girl in the morning only threatens me when I talk to her.

Festerbloom

Mar 6, 2022
Would someone mind helping a fellow lore enjoying and posting images of the descriptions for Elaine and the other side girls. Unfortunately the website I use cuts of the text on the bottom so I miss those parts.

On the topic of accountability and how much people deserve what they got, I'm surprised no ones talked much about Aith. Looking at the hints given in her dialog and in the memories section, and as far as I can tell the Goddess broke her mind just to enjoy the shitshow that would result from changing her choice to Cecile then had her mind futher broken by Cecile because she is a possive cunt. Honestly of all the side content I think Mars helping Cecile do this to Aith is his worst act.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Would someone mind helping a fellow lore enjoying and posting images of the descriptions for Elaine and the other side girls. Unfortunately the website I use cuts of the text on the bottom so I miss those parts.

On the topic of accountability and how much people deserve what they got, I'm surprised no ones talked much about Aith. Looking at the hints given in her dialog and in the memories section, and as far as I can tell the Goddess broke her mind just to enjoy the shitshow that would result from changing her choice to Cecile then had her mind futher broken by Cecile because she is a possive cunt. Honestly of all the side content I think Mars helping Cecile do this to Aith is his worst act.
You'll find that the real villain in this story is the goddess, this is made very apparent after mars deflowers cecille.

Festerbloom

Mar 6, 2022
You'll find that the real villain in this story is the goddess, this is made very apparent after mars deflowers cecille.
Oh I know. I've played through the whole story so far and have read all 163 pages of posts. That part of of the reason I'm asking if anyone is willing to share the cutoff descriptions. I was just pointing out that people haven't really talked the fact that apparently The Goddess chose Aith as the true priestess, then either used her ability to see the future to see what Cecile crazy antics would lead to and changed her mind and took it her power away from Aith or she always knew she would pick Cecile and just broke Aith for God knows why.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Oh I know. I've played through the whole story so far and have read all 163 pages of posts. That part of of the reason I'm asking if anyone is willing to share the cutoff descriptions. I was just pointing out that people haven't really talked the fact that apparently The Goddess chose Aith as the true priestess, then either used her ability to see the future to see what Cecile crazy antics would lead to and changed her mind and took it her power away from Aith or she always knew she would pick Cecile and just broke Aith for God knows why.
Yeah true it hasn't really been discussed here but it just goes to see how little the goddess cares outside of her "entertainment".
In the bad end, she quickly finds a replacement for cecille as well and it's a similar easy type girl.

Reactions: Festerbloom

Law37

Jan 23, 2018
Erin is stuck at affection 17 and a virgin. I have already broken the curse for the second time. There are no topics to talk about with Cecile. Sera doesn't say much on any time of the day. I already corrupted the town mom who actually drugs her husband and child to fuck me. Questing on the dungeon doesn't do much. The demon queen doesn't say much. The servant girl in the morning only threatens me when I talk to her.
Im stuck in this exact spot too, I don't know how to move forward from here, I've talked to every npc at all times. Is it a glitch?

Sep 30, 2020
The patern im starting to see is that ALMOST everyone is replaceable for the Goddess, but it seems ONLY Mars and Erin are constants she doesnt seem to want to erase, If you let Erin kill himself in the bad end she punish you and the world for all eternity, as another way of entertainment of course, even tho she can just replace another hero, she has an special kink of seeing Erin suffer and i think she knows someone like Mars is quite unique in many aspects, meaning she knows she cannot just dispose of him, and the Aith thing is either that, or she just was made insane by the Goddess for the lolz, and Mars doing that to Aith honestly is better than her and Cecille having to fight and eventually forcing Erin's hand into doing something extremelly regretable, after all we know how manipulative and venomous Cecille is, she would find a way to make Erin kill her or even kill her herself in some way, i wouldn't find that impossible.

Apr 7, 2023
Cecille was always an evil bitch, but she became even worse after awakening the curse, and yet I love her so much, she is my favorite character and every interaction with her is either hot or hilarious (although Sera is best girl and I would ditch Cecille in a heartbeat for Sera)

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The patern im starting to see is that ALMOST everyone is replaceable for the Goddess, but it seems ONLY Mars and Erin are constants she doesnt seem to want to erase, If you let Erin kill himself in the bad end she punish you and the world for all eternity, as another way of entertainment of course, even tho she can just replace another hero, she has an special kink of seeing Erin suffer and i think she knows someone like Mars is quite unique in many aspects, meaning she knows she cannot just dispose of him, and the Aith thing is either that, or she just was made insane by the Goddess for the lolz, and Mars doing that to Aith honestly is better than her and Cecille having to fight and eventually forcing Erin's hand into doing something extremelly regretable, after all we know how manipulative and venomous Cecille is, she would find a way to make Erin kill her or even kill her herself in some way, i wouldn't find that impossible.
I don't think it's erin specifically just that bloodline, she makes all of the heroes suffer during the trial and it looks like the more they suffer the better.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes