Sep 30, 2020
They've been impregnating the most feminine women they could find. If generation after generation mothersare busty hourglass thicc etc etc, would you act surprised if boys produced from such unions over (presumably) centuries of such artificial selection become more womanly as well?
That literally makes no sense in a genetic sense, men want the most feminine woman because they are the most healthy and likely to have plenty of children, women like masculine men because their genes are stronger AND can protect their families.

If boys come from masculine men, they will adopt their most masculine traits from their fathers, not their mothers, of course, it depends on how the boy was raised, how the pregnancy was handled, was the mother taking care of her hormonal balance?

To me it sounds like an allegory to our modern times, this is literally happening whit our generation, this generation of men is the most feminized that is has ever existed, but why? many MANY reasons, but the easiest one is, bad food, lack of exercise, and lack of good healthy routines to keep your T levels high, but if you ask me why in game this happened, my first theory is that the Goddess grew bored of the Masculine heroes, and wanted to feminize them slowly to see how society would change, my OTHER theory, is that the Goddess had nothing to do whit it, but instead these old Heroes never actually made sure to leave a legacy of HOW they were so masculine and succesful, but the WEAKER ones did, see how the small dick hero leaved a myth for every hero onward, while the Masculine ones are almost forgotten since they were a LONG time ago, and they HAD to be succesful otherwise they wouldnt be Heroes, i think the original heroes set the standards, but each generation slowly crippled away the foundation (also remember that Erin basically villanized Old Heroes thinking they were brutes and old fashioned, and that idea had to come from other people, so they have been villanizing Old heroes for being Hyper Masculine and driven by their desires while succesful) and the priestess groomed each hero to be a submissive provider instead of a traiblazer that did whatever he felt it was necessary to do.

Basically, you live, you get trained, you fight the Demon king, you win, you get the wife, you reproduce, you die.

Sep 30, 2020
I don't remember that piece of lore myself, but I wouldn't believe it for a second. Basically everything that's publicly known about the hero is a lie to further manipulate them. Like the magic dick growing rumor for example.
If the old heroes were hyper masculine womanizers then they'd have all spent their life force before they could have slain the demon king, they'd have all ended up like Erin.
That also sounds possible, maybe there never were Masculine heroes, but the thing that doesnt click, is that they COULD be womanizers AFTER defeating the Demon king, i can see a reality were the Masculine heroes were able to themselves control their urges until the Demon King was defeated, if they couldnt then its true they would have ended like Erin, maybe that will be explained in a future patch, but my theory is that the first Heroes had more self control and will than the modern ones, and once they did their duty, they basically did whatever the hell they wanted, but like you said, it is completely possible for Old Heroes to be as beta as the new ones.

Reactions: KyngC
Apr 7, 2023
The first heroes were pretty much Chads, but something is causing them to become more and more pathetic every cycle, maybe this is the goddess weakening them a bit every time to see if they can beat the demon king with more and more handicaps

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I thought you were talking about the hero's line changing from masculine to feminine? Sure physical characters like hair color is genetics but things like masculinity/femininity is not something anyone can say with certainty is due to genetics.

Also if heroic genes are recessive then are all the priestess descendants of previous heroes? If not no child would heroic traits.
Recessive gene means a gene that is present but is masked when there's a dominant gene. So, in case of a hero you can have heroic lineage giving him all the hero genes, but since those are recessive, priestesses' dominant genes get manifested and make heroes more like their mothers

That literally makes no sense in a genetic sense, men want the most feminine woman because they are the most healthy and likely to have plenty of children, women like masculine men because their genes are stronger AND can protect their families.

If boys come from masculine men, they will adopt their most masculine traits from their fathers, not their mothers, of course, it depends on how the boy was raised, how the pregnancy was handled, was the mother taking care of her hormonal balance?
What matters is dominant vs recessive genes, plus there are traits determined by random combinations of genes. Whatever the case, child ALWAYS inherits chromosomes from both parents, plus mutations. If "chaddism" in heroes is determined by genes than there could be dominant genes in priestesses which can block those, or maybe combinations which prevent heroic traits from manifesting. Genes also play out differently depending on hormones

Now then, let's look back at animal husbandry. You want to pass down some trait - how do you do that? Well, you breed children who has such a trait with other animals who have such a trait, over and over, until such a trait always happens in all children in the litter, right? So, if chad heroes always got hyper feminine short busty thicc women as consorts, don't you think such a trait would stick eventually?

Sep 30, 2020
The first heroes were pretty much Chads, but something is causing them to become more and more pathetic every cycle, maybe this is the goddess weakening them a bit every time to see if they can beat the demon king with more and more handicaps
Recessive gene means a gene that is present but is masked when there's a dominant gene. So, in case of a hero you can have heroic lineage giving him all the hero genes, but since those are recessive, priestesses' dominant genes get manifested and make heroes more like their mothers

What matters is dominant vs recessive genes, plus there are traits determined by random combinations of genes. Whatever the case, child ALWAYS inherits chromosomes from both parents, plus mutations. If "chaddism" in heroes is determined by genes than there could be dominant genes in priestesses which can block those, or maybe combinations which prevent heroic traits from manifesting. Genes also play out differently depending on hormones

Now then, let's look back at animal husbandry. You want to pass down some trait - how do you do that? Well, you breed children who has such a trait with other animals who have such a trait, over and over, until such a trait always happens in all children in the litter, right? So, if chad heroes always got hyper feminine short busty thicc women as consorts, don't you think such a trait would stick eventually?
Even taking that into consideration, if the Chad Heroes are actually Chads, wouldnt their genes be like 99% dominant ones? this is the reason why the survival of the fittest can even happen, what HELPS the lineage whit defeating Demons? being 6'5 genetically gifted into being ripped as hell and having T levels over 9000? or having a big ass, low T levels and lack of hormonal balance?

In a pure evolutionary sense, Heroes becoming Feminine ONLY MAKES SENSE, if they did it as THE ONLY WAY for them to survive, lets say, the Chad one dies like every single time, BUT the slightly feminine one gets to spread his genes, so Chad genes get lost but Beta genes spread, THIS is how actually "Dominant and recessive" genetical legacy works, because it makes no sense for Evolution to stop making Heroes Chad if it helps them SURVIVE, we evolve for 3 things, gather, reproduce, and survive, Chad Hero gets 3 things right, feminine Hero doesnt get more than one, so Evolution would dictate "Alright, you beta bitches get out of the genetic pool, Chad come here let me get you some bitches"

Basically, your argument about that only makes sense in a controlled enviroment where Heroes DON'T have to survive or face difficulty, then you can basically manually force a lineage were the Chad genes are worthless and the Beta genes get to proliferate, it makes sense for the Female decendant of the Hero to be as feminine as possible, since their mothers have all secured the BEST men possible by having those physical attributes, but why would it help someone like Erin to be short, feminine and submissive to kill Demons and survive? and here is the thing, this isn't even a criticizism, i find this actually pretty fun to theorize why this happened

Last edited:

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017

To me it sounds like an allegory to our modern times, this is literally happening whit our generation, this generation of men is the most feminized that is has ever existed, but why? many MANY reasons, but the easiest one is, bad food, lack of exercise, and lack of good healthy routines to keep your T levels high, but if you ask me why in game this happened, my first theory is that the Goddess grew bored of the Masculine heroes, and wanted to feminize them slowly to see how society would change, my OTHER theory, is that the Goddess had nothing to do whit it, but instead these old Heroes never actually made sure to leave a legacy of HOW they were so masculine and succesful, but the WEAKER ones did, see how the small dick hero leaved a myth for every hero onward, while the Masculine ones are almost forgotten since they were a LONG time ago, and they HAD to be succesful otherwise they wouldnt be Heroes, i think the original heroes set the standards, but each generation slowly crippled away the foundation (also remember that Erin basically villanized Old Heroes thinking they were brutes and old fashioned, and that idea had to come from other people, so they have been villanizing Old heroes for being Hyper Masculine and driven by their desires while succesful) and the priestess groomed each hero to be a submissive provider instead of a traiblazer that did whatever he felt it was necessary to do.

Basically, you live, you get trained, you fight the Demon king, you win, you get the wife, you reproduce, you die.
Dude, the reason you have more non-hetero people going around than before is just that they don't get killed/harassed/bullied as much as before.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
So i have a weird issue(perhaps intended?). When i click the short blonde girl(pigofy?), the screen turns black for about a second and nothing happens, i can't talk to her anymore. I tried searching this thread but i didn't find anything.

Edit: I couldn't find a fix because i was searching for the wrong thing.
Searching for her Name lead me to the fact that you can use the cheat menu to reset her.
Hopefully this fixes it.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
So i have a weird issue(perhaps intended?). When i click the short blonde girl(pigofy?), the screen turns black for about a second and nothing happens, i can't talk to her anymore. I tried searching this thread but i didn't find anything.

Searching for her Name lead me to the fact that you can use the cheat menu to reset her.
Hopefully this fixes it.
Just progress the story. This is not a bug, simply nitro did not think of an interaction after you finish the first questions. When you unlock the other questions it will work just fine

Reactions: ChudBuddy
Sep 30, 2020
Dude, the reason you have more non-hetero people going around than before is just that they don't get killed/harassed/bullied as much as before.
Islam and Uganda would like to have a word whit you, whit a bag, and the highest roof possible.

If you mean the west and some parts of Europe sure, who really cares.

Sep 30, 2020

Hopefully this fixes it.
Keep playing through the game, eventually you will be allowed to continue her quest

Eidam

Sep 7, 2017
I have encountered an error in the start of sera and cecille route
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1639, in script call
$ renpy.call(l)
File "game/script.rpy", line 648, in script call
call screen a_command_menu
File "game/script.rpy", line 575, in script call
call screen k_command_menu
File "game/script.rpy", line 480, in script call
call screen p_command_menu
$ renpy.call(l)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2101, in script call
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
File "game/script.rpy", line 448, in script call
call screen w_command_menu
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1645, in script call
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1535, in script
$ renpy.jump(chosen_event)
ScriptError: could not find label 'k_sum_2_99'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Rol\Star_wars\Pori\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Rol\Star_wars\Pori\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Rol\Star_wars\Pori\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Rol\Star_wars\Pori\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(l)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
$ renpy.call(ev)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1535, in script
$ renpy.jump(chosen_event)
File "E:\Rol\Star_wars\Pori\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.5-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'k_sum_2_99'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero Party Must Fall 0.4.5-Bugfixes-2
Thu Jun 22 15:44:26 2023

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
How do I know I finish all the content for now ? I got no message I just wifed Sera now and did night event with Elena now what ?

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
How do I trigger that ?
Pretty sure its visiting Lavinia at some time, there are several of them where you meet the demon king in his sanctuary, he removes his mask, you meet his younger sister (Lavinia's younger sister?) who asks the king to punish her by biting her horns and she belittles Mars.

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Pretty sure its visiting Lavinia at some time, there are several of them where you meet the demon king in his sanctuary, he removes his mask, you meet his younger sister (Lavinia's younger sister?) who asks the king to punish her by biting her horns and she belittles Mars.
Already done those I thought it was the demon king wanting to meet Elena

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes