doraver

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone faced a bug during the first scene of Cecille's second curse? Right after Sera's first curse session and meeting Yvet's mother, at evening during the dialogue text just goes blank and doesn't progress, complete softlock. I can't find a solution to this
Is there a way to skip the scene entirely or if someone has a save not far after that?

upd. So it was an interactable scene, I had no idea. I suppose there should have been a text on the screen explaining that I should do something but for some reason it's not there

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I think Vi is the most important factor in the game that guide Mars behind the scene to his ultimate happiness, as you can see in
Bad ending where Erin kill himself and Goddess punish Mars by making him wander aimlessly finding Vi in lifeless earth. Before it end, we see Vi but she is not our Vi we familiar with, and then we return to the choice as if she is the one who rewind the time to prevent it to happend . And with her being in Path, Memories, Cheating menu. I'm 100% sure she supporting us even from the alternative world or difference timeline where Mars not being happy
she is just a narrative tool to move the story forward when convenient. Your post reeks of lack of literary expertise

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
I was kinda hoping wouldn't turn to the dark side () but it does fit with the theme of being unable to escape your natural self.

Sep 30, 2020
she is just a narrative tool to move the story forward when convenient. Your post reeks of lack of literary expertise
Doesn't mean narratively speaking Mars mental and emotional state isn't linked to her, sure the way she is used is almost exclusively to push the story foward, her character is almost one-dimensional because she cannot be allowed to take up too much screen time, but what the dude said is true, you literally get an ending were Mars has to live forever trying to find a suicidal Vi, safe to say whitout Vi Mars mental fortitude crumbles almost inmediatelly, at least that is what the game is narrating to us and we can see that.

CookieCutter69

Dec 24, 2017
Just found this game and so far the story is great and it's decently long too. The protagonist is different from the usual and feels like an actual person with his morals being gray instead of black and white plus the women feel like characters with personality. The slow and steady corruption is a slow burn that adds to the story and characters.

Armi85

Jul 9, 2021
Please help me, I have only opened this scene now or maybe I have opened 1-2 more scenes but I don't know what to do next. Currently, I can only interact with cecille in the evening ( train ) or in the morning when she is with erin (6 actions lvl 1 ), Iris and Sera then I can only talk. As for Lavinia, I've dated her 3 times and now I can only talk to her. As for Vi, I can only cheat the game, talking has nothing to do
Bonus : Floor 39, Mihra was fucked and now when interacting with her she is thanking me, Julia just fucked ( ???? ), Yvet is pregnant and goes to see her parents

1687892721647.png

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Haven’t been here in a while, hope everyone is going well. How’s the update going time wise ? General idea for the date ?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
In the previews sera can be seen at breakfast with a mug. Anyone know how to get that, I only ever got the teacup.
Also from the previews, there's a female npc with brown hair who's not the housewife. Is she in yet, or is she planned for the future?

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
The only canonical reason why we don't have femboy Erin already in the game is cause Nitro can't work as well with a massive hard on so he keeps delaying that juicy juicy goodness.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
In the previews sera can be seen at breakfast with a mug. Anyone know how to get that, I only ever got the teacup.
Also from the previews, there's a female npc with brown hair who's not the housewife. Is she in yet, or is she planned for the future?
Whenever Erin and Cecille meet at the gazebo (second further left place), there's a girl stalking them from behind it. That's the other brown hair girl.

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Cecille is a cunt and she will do as cunts do, be a cunt. It's on Erin for not being man enough to say no and maintain his own boundaries.

And once again it comes down to Erin's inability to manage his boundaries. He doesn't feel the same way Sera does but he does like her enough to continually lead her on and get mad when she eventually moves on. He should have either put his foot down and taken control of his own relationships Cecille be damned, or cut Sera lose in a humane way before leading her on her entire life. Not discounting how much is Cecille's fault, but Erin's inability to say no and to be walked all over like a dickless simp is entirely on him.

It's been pretty well confirmed that all of Mars' main girls, including Erin, are going to have generally positive relations with him once the harem path and individual paths open up. Maybe people who're excluding Erin from their harems will get him a bad ending but as I understand fem Erin is all in on his relationship with Mars.
Erin doesn't know how to maintain boundaries nor is he even mature enough to understand that. It's not his fault he is coddled and didn't develop like most people do. His father died either before he was born or shortly after and as we can see, his mother is very dotting, so he didn't have a father or disiplinary figure that we know of.

I don't think Erin could cut off Sera without her killing herself (unless what happened happens). She has proven she would die for Erin and it doesn't seem like Erin understood that nor was it really communicated.

Similar logic could be applied to Cecille, she grew up worse than being adopted and her mother was a prostitute. I think she's a sociopath because she is still emotional. Sociopaths are made during childhood, not born. The main difference is that she knows what she was doing was wrong and would turn out shitty so she could reasonably be guilty.

All of that to say, how much can you blame someone if they can't comprehend it?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes