Dec 7, 2017
Please help me, I have only opened this scene now or maybe I have opened 1-2 more scenes but I don't know what to do next. Currently, I can only interact with cecille in the evening ( train ) or in the morning when she is with erin (6 actions lvl 1 ), Iris and Sera then I can only talk. As for Lavinia, I've dated her 3 times and now I can only talk to her. As for Vi, I can only cheat the game, talking has nothing to do
Bonus : Floor 39, Mihra was fucked and now when interacting with her she is thanking me, Julia just fucked ( ???? ), Yvet is pregnant and goes to see her parents

View attachment 2728498
You are not supposed to get those actions, you see, you open more and more options to choose from as the story progress, as for now, Cecille only got 2 stages (the second one with more options of course), and Sera got 3 (same as before). Cecille is missing some actions due to her arc hasn't finished yet, so what you are experimenting in the training stages is normal, wait for the next update. Usually, the way to progress in the story, is to train at night with either Cecille or Sera (depending on the arc), meanwhile, while the story progresses try to explore (mostly at mornings/afternoons, rarely at evenings or nights) the NPC's at the city town, your room, outside your room and the one hiding behind the chapel looking building where Cecille and Erin can be found at mornings, also, visit Lavinia or the Queen of ALL the Demons (can't remember her name) every afternoon and/or evening to see if there is something new. PRO TIP: Don't even waste your time in the dungeon, as for now, it's only a showcase, as it doesn't has any influence in anything in the game right now.

Thank you for reading my essay. :coffee:

Sep 30, 2020
Erin doesn't know how to maintain boundaries nor is he even mature enough to understand that. It's not his fault he is coddled and didn't develop like most people do. His father died either before he was born or shortly after and as we can see, his mother is very dotting, so he didn't have a father or disiplinary figure that we know of.

I don't think Erin could cut off Sera without her killing herself (unless what happened happens). She has proven she would die for Erin and it doesn't seem like Erin understood that nor was it really communicated.

Similar logic could be applied to Cecille, she grew up worse than being adopted and her mother was a prostitute. I think she's a sociopath because she is still emotional. Sociopaths are made during childhood, not born. The main difference is that she knows what she was doing was wrong and would turn out shitty so she could reasonably be guilty.

All of that to say, how much can you blame someone if they can't comprehend it?
Even tho, whit Cecille, i know about psychology and Cecille, since day one, has shown to be a RAGING Narcissist, and a
Machiavellian (Someone who plots and manipulates for their own benefit while excusing that their actions thinking the ends justify the means)
her entire world revolves around her, she is also a sadist sure, but her narcissism outweights her sadism by TONS, everything that ever happens to her HAS to be justified in such a way that makes her look good in her delusional brain, even if she ruined the Hero, lost her virginity to a demon and almost doomed the world, is using everyone around her for her own benefit, Sociopaths are unable to empathize whit other people, i dont know if she is fully a Sociopath because at the beginning of the game she did show true concern for the consequences of her actions, but because of her Delusion about herself she didnt weight in just HOW much she screwed up, but she is a raging Narcissist no doubt, but the more we play the more Sociopathic she becomes, maybe she showing her true colours or her delusions are so pumped up she doesnt care about nobody anymore but herself.

But the thing is, regardless of Mars influence, Cecille was playing for herself since day one, using everyone for her own benefit because in her mind she deserves it.

If Mars wants to truly break this insane woman he has to fundamentally destroy her delusions, which she uses as a defence mechanism to even EXIST, basically the dude has to reset her brain almost completely, this woman has been lying and manipulating up since she knew how to speak

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PitayaThorns69

Armi85

Jul 9, 2021
You are not supposed to get those actions, you see, you open more and more options to choose from as the story progress, as for now, Cecille only got 2 stages (the second one with more options of course), and Sera got 3 (same as before). Cecille is missing some actions due to her arc hasn't finished yet, so what you are experimenting in the training stages is normal, wait for the next update. Usually, the way to progress in the story, is to train at night with either Cecille or Sera (depending on the arc), meanwhile, while the story progresses try to explore (mostly at mornings/afternoons, rarely at evenings or nights) the NPC's at the city town, your room, outside your room and the one hiding behind the chapel looking building where Cecille and Erin can be found at mornings, also, visit Lavinia or the Queen of ALL the Demons (can't remember her name) every afternoon and/or evening to see if there is something new. PRO TIP: Don't even waste your time in the dungeon, as for now, it's only a showcase, as it doesn't has any influence in anything in the game right now.

Thank you for reading my essay. :coffee:
thank you for the advice, but it seems that my story is only up to version 2.6, and not yet 3.0, so it seems that i am doing something wrong, i have tried a few commands that some others suggested on page 40,45,.. but it still doesn't work

Armi85

Jul 9, 2021
for those with yvet bug you need to " avg_phase=0" type this code in console command.
Thank you, because it was quite bitter, I played from the beginning again in the night, this time I chose "post-training" instead of "curse break" during the initial process, and did not use some cheats, and as a result I finished the game, I'm looking forward to the next update

doraver

Jan 20, 2020
So after Mars and Sera
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this the end?
I don't see any new stuff in the village and gallery is fully unlocked (Except the scenes with Iris are unlocked but I never did them in the game)

60 hours of gameplay, what a great journey! I will be supporting future development as soon as will be able to

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2020
So after Mars and Sera
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this the end?
I don't see any new stuff in the village and gallery is fully unlocked (Except the scenes with Iris are unlocked but I never did them in the game)

60 hours of gameplay, what a great journey! I will be supporting future development as soon as will be able to
Did you do everything in the village? because if you did, then yes, thats it, also remember to check out Lavinia for the Femboy Erin starter pack if you havent.

Reactions: doraver
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes