XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
Sounds like you're at the end for now then buddy if you've also completed all the side girls.
I see thank you, man was this was a good game I got to give me regards to the writer the characters are really well written, actually made me feel like they're alive which is not easy to do.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Even taking that into consideration, if the Chad Heroes are actually Chads, wouldnt their genes be like 99% dominant ones? this is the reason why the survival of the fittest can even happen, what HELPS the lineage whit defeating Demons? being 6'5 genetically gifted into being ripped as hell and having T levels over 9000? or having a big ass, low T levels and lack of hormonal balance?
You are assuming that evolution is reasonable and would make good genes dominant. Evolution is more about luck and not being critically unfit to live, though

What HELPS defeating Demons is having Goddess' blessing, and that's about it. Hyperspecializing into it would make everything BUT the sperm quantity (for securing a heir) and being submissive to Goddess (to maintain the blessing) redundant. Apart from those two traits there's no other functions to heroes, is there? They don't need strong bodies to kill demonds, they don't need any beauty or talking skill or anything to bed women, they are just... eh??? Being a Chad, so that Goddess notices them, basically cursed first heroes' lineage into getting Cucked down the line

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
Sep 30, 2020
You are assuming that evolution is reasonable and would make good genes dominant. Evolution is more about luck and not being critically unfit to live, though

What HELPS defeating Demons is having Goddess' blessing, and that's about it. Hyperspecializing into it would make everything BUT the sperm quantity (for securing a heir) and being submissive to Goddess (to maintain the blessing) redundant. Apart from those two traits there's no other functions to heroes, is there? They don't need strong bodies to kill demonds, they don't need any beauty or talking skill or anything to bed women, they are just... eh??? Being a Chad, so that Goddess notices them, basically cursed first heroes' lineage into getting Cucked down the line
I mean IRL evolution is 50% luck (having the right gene or mutation at the right place at the right time at the right enviroment) and 50% natural selection, so in this universe, i completely see your point, Hell makes sense why they stopped being Chad-like, dudes were busting entire families in a single night and waste their life force just out of being horny, so my original point does stand, their entire evolution was basically hand-made by the Goddess, no need for survival or adaptability (the two key aspects of evolution, there is a reason why weak animals go extint and those who develop defensive mechanism dont) as long as you got the Goddess blessing you are basically set for life, allowing for Heroes to become as hyper feminized as humanly possible since, why get muscle if you have extreme overpowered strenght from a blessing.

Reactions: mrttao

doraver

Jan 20, 2020
Absolutely loved my playthrough of this game, will be following the development hoping for more updates! (especially content with the Hero sounds incredible)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Will there be content where you dom the Hero in the future or is this game strictly hetero?
That sissy's getting his bussy prolapsed. (okay maybe not that far)
Not really what I'd call gay cause he's either super girly and effeminate as a sissy and there's also going to be an option to genderbend him so he'll be all girl.

Saladassasin

Jun 7, 2021
I think Vi is the most important factor in the game that guide Mars behind the scene to his ultimate happiness, as you can see in
Bad ending where Erin kill himself and Goddess punish Mars by making him wander aimlessly finding Vi in lifeless earth. Before it end, we see Vi but she is not our Vi we familiar with, and then we return to the choice as if she is the one who rewind the time to prevent it to happend . And with her being in Path, Memories, Cheating menu. I'm 100% sure she supporting us even from the alternative world or difference timeline where Mars not being happy

SnoopyDog32

Jan 16, 2023
I'm stuck at 24 affection with cecille, idk what to do. Each time I spend the night with her, they just don't talk even if I have max lust.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean IRL evolution is 50% luck (having the right gene or mutation at the right place at the right time at the right enviroment) and 50% natural selection, so in this universe, i completely see your point, Hell makes sense why they stopped being Chad-like, dudes were busting entire families in a single night and waste their life force just out of being horny, so my original point does stand, their entire evolution was basically hand-made by the Goddess, no need for survival or adaptability (the two key aspects of evolution, there is a reason why weak animals go extint and those who develop defensive mechanism dont) as long as you got the Goddess blessing you are basically set for life, allowing for Heroes to become as hyper feminized as humanly possible since, why get muscle if you have extreme overpowered strenght from a blessing.
very funny
although it won't work because you need multiple competing heroes with many of them dying without reproducing
and there is only ever 1 hero.

also, the chads will impregnate a ton of women before dying young. so even if they die from it they still end up successful.
... unless the blessing makes them sterile until the demon lord dies

Sep 30, 2020
very funny
although it won't work because you need multiple competing heroes with many of them dying without reproducing
and there is only ever 1 hero.

also, the chads will impregnate a ton of women before dying young. so even if they die from it they still end up successful.
... unless the blessing makes them sterile until the demon lord dies
Which makes the theory that maybe there was never any Chad Heroes in the first place, and the entire lineage was basically pre-determined by the Goddess to only give one child, since if it was true that the old Chad heroes were busting entire families, why does the Blessing only appear on a single decendant? maybe the new hero can ONLY appear when Hero and Priestess have children, but then again, what if multiple children are born? everyone gets the Blessing? only one?

Makes more sense for ALL heroes to be extremelly limited in their way of reproduction, only being able to deliver a single child.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Which makes the theory that maybe there was never any Chad Heroes in the first place, and the entire lineage was basically pre-determined by the Goddess to only give one child, since if it was true that the old Chad heroes were busting entire families, why does the Blessing only appear on a single decendant? maybe the new hero can ONLY appear when Hero and Priestess have children, but then again, what if multiple children are born? everyone gets the Blessing? only one?

Makes more sense for ALL heroes to be extremelly limited in their way of reproduction, only being able to deliver a single child.
true. but at that point its not evolution anymore. it is intelligent design

Sep 30, 2020
true. but at that point its not evolution anymore. it is intelligent design
Yeah, Evolution would only take into account IF it was maintained during Thousands of years, so i was assuming this Hero vs Demon thing is as old as humanity itself, therefore evolution does come into account, but most likely Heroes were always submissive and weak, only being kept generation after generation by the Goddess blessing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, Evolution would only take into account IF it was maintained during Thousands of years, so i was assuming this Hero vs Demon thing is as old as humanity itself, therefore evolution does come into account, but most likely Heroes were always submissive and weak, only being kept generation after generation by the Goddess blessing.
Assuming it's even genetics that's cause the emasculation of a hero. We'd need to be able to clone Erin to test whether it's genetics or the goddess' blessing turning him into a sissy. Not that it's likely to happen but it'd be pretty funny if an Erin clone grew up to be 6 feet tall and was built like a brick shithouse.
As for why there's no forked lineage that we're aware of I've got a theory that creating the next generation of hero uses up the entirety of the last one's life force. I can't remember if there's any dialogue indicating the previous hero survived long enough to witness Erin's birth, but I do remember that Elena lamented the fact that he didn't survive long after their quest. So it might not be that only one of the hero's descendants gets the blessing but rather the hero only has enough life force to sire a single descendant.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

IIRC only the first born is "blessed".

Sep 30, 2020
Assuming it's even genetics that's cause the emasculation of a hero. We'd need to be able to clone Erin to test whether it's genetics or the goddess' blessing turning him into a sissy. Not that it's likely to happen but it'd be pretty funny if an Erin clone grew up to be 6 feet tall and was built like a brick shithouse.
As for why there's no forked lineage that we're aware of I've got a theory that creating the next generation of hero uses up the entirety of the last one's life force. I can't remember if there's any dialogue indicating the previous hero survived long enough to witness Erin's birth, but I do remember that Elena lamented the fact that he didn't survive long after their quest. So it might not be that only one of the hero's descendants gets the blessing but rather the hero only has enough life force to sire a single descendant.
Can you imagine Erin clone growing into a Gigachad then the Goddess goes "Damn this version is too masculine" then he shrinks into Feminine Erin again

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes