ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
Man, what an amazing game. I feel bad now that I have slept on this for so long, but glad I'm giving this a chance now.

I'm only in the middle of Elena's events, but so far the stories and tension going on on them are quite intriguing.

Also, Since I recently played Leanna's Slice of Life and Brave Alchemist Colette, it got me thinking about 3 scenes in particular and was wondering:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyway, can't wait to see the final version. Keep up the good work, nitrolith!

Reactions: Nestor8162
Sep 8, 2021
netori always falls under netorare but netorare does not always fall under netori, so he do got a point about that one.

The ol' Square and Rectangle situation.

Netorase is always netorare tho, and vice versa. I'm not too sure bout that tag, but it could be helpful ig

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Is there a subgenre for when the one getting cucked is kind of an asshole that deserves it and the guy fucking his woman isn't as bad as it seems ? Because I got that impression from some of the dialogue in this game

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Because for reasons unknown to mere mortals there's no netori tag. There's swinging, there's cheating, there's netorare and it usually all comes down to the same shit, MC getting cucked (cheating is a kind of mixed bag but you get the point). It's really easy to find a game in which you loose girls, not the other way around.
Brother why make it confusing by making tags in Japanese anyways. This site i think is used mainly by english speakers, why not replace the Netorare tag with Cucked and Netori with Cuckolder. Life would be so easy.

Reactions: zack200

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Because for reasons unknown to mere mortals there's no netori tag. There's swinging, there's cheating, there's netorare and it usually all comes down to the same shit, MC getting cucked (cheating is a kind of mixed bag but you get the point). It's really easy to find a game in which you loose girls, not the other way around.
Protip: Cheating tag without Netorare or Swinging tag usually means its Netori*

*When its a Male Protagonist game :WeSmart:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Game is greate and everything (I do love that slow development of corrupting pure souls), but I have an issue about Sera/Cecille conflict.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Game is greate and everything (I do love that slow development of corrupting pure souls), but I have an issue about Sera/Cecille conflict.
She knows Cecille is a gold digging tramp and doesn't want her anywhere near her or Erin. Sera looks at Cecille and all she sees is the demon who stole the love of her life from her. Sera knows she's being unreasonable but because Cecille is completely unreasonable she's keeping her barriers unreasonably high to match that energy.
It also plays into why Cecille has Sera so wrapped around her finger. Sera is very straight forward and uncompromising. It lets Cecille easily make Sera look irrational and explosively temperamental, which leaves her easily manipulated after. Sera is not a cool lady, she's a woman who's given up every single thing important to her identity except for her loyalty for the man she loves and has been constantly and unrelentingly betrayed by him for it.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
She knows Cecille is a gold digging tramp and doesn't want her anywhere near her or Erin. Sera looks at Cecille and all she sees is the demon who stole the love of her life from her. Sera knows she's being unreasonable but because Cecille is completely unreasonable she's keeping her barriers unreasonably high to match that energy.
It also plays into why Cecille has Sera so wrapped around her finger. Sera is very straight forward and uncompromising. It lets Cecille easily make Sera look irrational and explosively temperamental, which leaves her easily manipulated after. Sera is not a cool lady, she's a woman who's given up every single thing important to her identity except for her loyalty for the man she loves and has been constantly and unrelentingly betrayed by him for it.
Ya. It all made since later. Just came to the part, where we meet Goddes for the first time... and man oh man! Demon Goddes was not the only one, who enjoy this situation... she orchestrated all this! The mastermind was The Goddes hereself!! FOR LULZ AND ROFLS!!!.
The more I play in this game, the more I love it :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
Nitrolith, you should really consider letting us keep the side girls in the harem ending or something. The way you made the last update makes it clear that they're going their separate ways after getting preggo but cmon man don't be a tease lol.

Reactions: timmy95
Sep 30, 2020
Honestly if you pay attention you will realize that Cecille was only inexperienced but never actually "pure" Elena would be genuinely pure in contrast, Cecille plots everything to stack her odd in her favour, a manipulator at heart, so that is the reason she ask such extreme compromise from Sera, to make her clear how she will never win, and Cecille wont just give her that, that is just an excuse so if Sera EVER complies, she will eventually take that little time she had whit Erin whit something and Erin will have to agree, Sera knows that, this is why the new dynamic of a more Brazen Sera is extremelly interesting to see

You cannot see how Cecille is at this point and say "Yeah thats reasonable" Cecille is the kind of woman to want her cake and eat it too, i bet if she was more reasonable Sera would gladly compromise, she already does during the entire game, but Cecille doesnt actually care about Erin, that is the point, hell she cares about NOBODY, not even Mars, sure she is sexually atracted to him but to her he is just a walking dong.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Honestly if you pay attention you will realize that Cecille was only inexperienced but never actually "pure" Elena would be genuinely pure in contrast, Cecille plots everything to stack her odd in her favour, a manipulator at heart, so that is the reason she ask such extreme compromise from Sera, to make her clear how she will never win, and Cecille wont just give her that, that is just an excuse so if Sera EVER complies, she will eventually take that little time she had whit Erin whit something and Erin will have to agree, Sera knows that, this is why the new dynamic of a more Brazen Sera is extremelly interesting to see

You cannot see how Cecille is at this point and say "Yeah thats reasonable" Cecille is the kind of woman to want her cake and eat it too, i bet if she was more reasonable Sera would gladly compromise, she already does during the entire game, but Cecille doesnt actually care about Erin, that is the point, hell she cares about NOBODY, not even Mars, sure she is sexually atracted to him but to her he is just a walking dong.
The rotten personality of Cecille shows best when she speaks with Goddes. She really is a cockroach and gold-digger, who values nothing but her own happines. The more in-game time passes, the more it shows... so yeah, didn't play enough to understand this, lul.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Is it weird to feel bad for our little femboi cuck Erin? Because I just got to the part where he watches Mars NTR him in a peephole and uh, reading that the Goddess ruins his nutting to prevent him from jacking off and not only that but also shrinks his penis until he kills the Demon Lord makes me feel bad for him. Like shit bro, I may be NTRing him but I ain't evil to do that to a man!

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Is it weird to feel bad for our little femboi cuck Erin? Because I just got to the part where he watches Mars NTR him in a peephole and uh, reading that the Goddess ruins his nutting to prevent him from jacking off and not only that but also shrinks his penis until he kills the Demon Lord makes me feel bad for him. Like shit bro, I may be NTRing him but I ain't evil to do that to a man!
Keep playing, it gets worse for him. A LOT worse.

Sep 30, 2020
Bro believe me, the dude will never catch a break.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes